Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    The only way Eva could know exactly which wolf was killed by the SK is if she's in the wolf backroom.

I think the SK is someone else btw. Not Henry.

Wanted to come back to this Frank the Tank, who do you have suspicions on as the SK?

I'm leaning Brendan atm if I'm honest with today's revelations.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    The one thing I think we know for sure is you're trapped anyway. Its the one piece of verifiable info, since (presumably) if you were lying bout that, someone else could come out and say you were.

Unless it was wolves who trapped me. Then they're going to stay quiet. But just look at the pattern with Eva. She's up for lynch, role claims and we get a mess around lynch time. When does that usually happen? When a wolf is up for it.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus! Get this man some straw for his rabbit hutch! I really am exhausted after this morning

What do you think of Angus now after FFAing him yesterday?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ok, this is from my perspective. Things will be missed out because it's what I deem to be important.

I'll decide on who to vote on tonight will be online about 8pm

Unless it was wolves who trapped me. Then they're going to stay quiet. But just look at the pattern with Eva. She's up for lynch, role claims and we get a mess around lynch time. When does that usually happen? When a wolf is up for it.

I'd say they got an arrow too (two prizes awarded) and tried to distract us off Eva onto Wendy.

I'd lean good on Wendy based on that too (though I was already town-reading her tbh)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ok, this is from my perspective. Things will be missed out because it's what I deem to be important.

I'll decide on who to vote on tonight will be online about 8pm

Dandy!!! wtf

You've been holding out on us. That is incredible!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I do think there were shenanigans last night. I said as much with the whole CFD.

My one concern is there's not a way to verify either of your stories in the long run, right? And we're looking at a landslide tonight, I'd imagine, too.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Wanted to come back to this Frank the Tank, who do you have suspicions on as the SK?

I'm leaning Brendan atm if I'm honest with today's revelations.

Brendan isn't my top suspicion. Why is he yours out of interest?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'd say they got an arrow too (two prizes awarded) and tried to distract us off Eva onto Wendy.

I'd lean good on Wendy based on that too (though I was already town-reading her tbh)

Arrow is katniss right?

Surely the traps and medicines are the only confirmed gifts. I really think the weapons aren't gifts.

Which would mean only 1 medicine left for frank

Brendan isn't my top suspicion. Why is he yours out of interest?

Very engaged with the thread, aware of most of the goings on. Playing the villagery card with the long posts and reasonings for his decisions.

Like it's not a lock read but it's my thoughts at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    If you had time to post 'I'm a power role' you had time to say 'I'm priest'

I could have said anything, I was also trying to PM back the mods to allocate the knife! It was a busy few fecking minutes, I survived, just about!

Put yourself in my shoes, I had spent the day trying to keep a low profile, Gab is on me hard, I dont want to reveal at this point as its a loss to the village, Priest is probably the most important role in this game, even this morning I was considering a fake role claim to say I was someone different and was handing out gifts or something! Thought process was, I aint as valuable to the wolves then and might get one more day!

Then ****ing Frank just rocks on with this nonsense! Seriously! You have the most important power in the game if your telling the truth so why just blurt it out!

Phil WW wrote: »
    Arrow is katniss right?

Surely the traps and medicines are the only confirmed gifts. I really think the weapons aren't gifts.

Which would mean only 1 medicine left for frank

Why would Katniss fire at Desmond about 15 mins prior to the lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Lol yeah so both priest and seer is out? That's a great haul for an almost lynched wolf.

Who is the seer ?

God I have to get back to work, I cant keep up with this all . . Can somebody summarise the role reveals and claims ? I know its lazy village play but I have to work today and there's a lot going on.

How are gifts being given out or assigned ?

Do the baddies have a priest (I asked this earlier, I thought somebody had hinted at this)?

I do think there were shenanigans last night. I said as much with the whole CFD.

My one concern is there's not a way to verify either of your stories in the long run, right? And we're looking at a landslide tonight, I'd imagine, too.

Honestly I think we're in trouble unless I'm healed. I have until end of next phase so I'll be able to tell you who get's lynched later. That's it. The best proposal I currently have is to lynch someone OTHER than Eva and hope the SK takes her out. It's not the best idea and needs some teasing out and I'm currently pretending to pay attention to a work call...

Do the baddies have a priest (I asked this earlier, I thought somebody had hinted at this)?

Presumably we wouldn't have two priest claims if both sides have a priest. A wolf team with a priest would have known not to role claim a priest when the village priest was still rocking about :pac:

What do you think of Angus now after FFAing him yesterday?

His readlist was unoriginal and parroted what others including you had said, I havent changed my mind on him in any way however I have Henry denying he had a knife I know he got.

President Coriolanus Snow: The autocratic ruler of the Capitol and all of Panem. Though seemingly laid-back, his demeanor hides a sadistic and psychopathic mind. He paid Katniss a visit at home and told her he is angry that both she and Peeta were allowed to survive the 74th Hunger Games, as their act of defiance had ignited rebellion in several of the districts. She was too prominent to kill, but he threatened her family and Gale unless she proved to the districts that her act of saving Peeta was merely that of a love-crazed teenager and was not related to any desire to defy the Capitol. As punishment, Snow announced the the Third Quarter Quell would take place, involving previous district winners. After these games were hijacked, he remained in the Capitol during the year long uprising before announcing the Ultimate Hunger Games, in which he will part-take in himself for the Capitol.

Alpha? Doesn't say he can't be peeked.
    Cato: Capitol Bodyguard. The District 2 male tribute in the 74th Hunger Games. He was the leader of the Career pack. He was the only tribute in the 74th Hunger Games, aside from Katniss, who is confirmed to have volunteered for the Games. Cato was skilled with many weapons and proved this by scoring a 10 in his individual training, earning many sponsors in the process. He then took part in the hunt for Katniss during the Games, along with the other career tributes and Peeta. He was brutally injured by genetically modified beasts at the end of the 74th Hunger Games. Thought to have been killed, he was rescued by the Capitol, and recruited to President Snow as his personal bodyguard. Cato can protect a player each night from both attacks and peeks.

Bodyguard - Eva says this was Tegan, Frank says it wasn't

Caesar Flickerman: Master of Ceremonies. He has served as the master of ceremonies since the 50th Hunger Games, but his unchanged appearance led Katniss to speculate that he had received extensive surgeries to retain his youth. He also interviews each tribute on live television the night before the Games begin and is known to have an innate ability to relax a tribute's fears so as to have a casual discussion with him or her. President Snow has selected Caesar to team Capitol as he can easily reach out to Capitol Central Control. Each night, Caesar can block a player's power, if they have any. However, he can't block President Alma Coin. - Claimed dead by both priests - Roleblocker wolf.
    Seneca Crane: Was the Head Gamemaker during the 74th Hunger Games. Snow told Katniss he had him executed for letting both her and Peeta live by locking him in a room containing poisonous nightlock berries to consume. However, in reality, he was banished from the Capitol and given a new identity. Snow has now identified him as a key member of team Capitol as he knows a thing or two about the arena.

Knows a thing or two about the arena... trapper? Could the gifts be something different?

Honestly I think we're in trouble unless I'm healed. I have until end of next phase so I'll be able to tell you who get's lynched later. That's it. The best proposal I currently have is to lynch someone OTHER than Eva and hope the SK takes her out. It's not the best idea and needs some teasing out and I'm currently pretending to pay attention to a work call...

643799529FBCA71DF6AB5B7D49CE2F61888BA4F1

No, sorry. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf, right?

Why, if you know Eva is a wolf, would you now float the idea of hitting elsewhere? If you're telling the truth, surely you're 100% certain Eva is a wolf.

No way, Eva dies tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I could have said anything, I was also trying to PM back the mods to allocate the knife! It was a busy few fecking minutes, I survived, just about!

Put yourself in my shoes, I had spent the day trying to keep a low profile, Gab is on me hard, I dont want to reveal at this point as its a loss to the village, Priest is probably the most important role in this game, even this morning I was considering a fake role claim to say I was someone different and was handing out gifts or something! Thought process was, I aint as valuable to the wolves then and might get one more day!

Then ****ing Frank just rocks on with this nonsense! Seriously! You have the most important power in the game if your telling the truth so why just blurt it out!

Why are you appealing to me. According to you im a wolf by way of the knife you gave me. According to you, you randomly picked me to receive the knife. The person who was the first to flip onto you and who you said was a wolf since yesterday. You story has way too many holes in it Eva.

Its actually fewer characters to say 'im the priest' vs. 'bye bye power role' and the other posts you managed to make last night.

I would suggest you didnt outright claim a role as you didnt want to get caught out or hamstring your wolf buddies in claiming that role later. Until ye had a chat overnight and this morning and decided it was the way to go.

My vote is in on Eva.

• Advertisement

Haha ok! What?????

****ing wolf folks!

That is a terrible idea.

Why are you appealing to me. According to you im a wolf by way of the knife you gave me. According to you, you randomly picked me to receive the knife. The person who was the first to flip onto you and who you said was a wolf since yesterday. You story has way too many holes in it Eva.

Its actually fewer characters to say 'im the priest' vs. 'bye bye power role' and the other posts you managed to make last night.

I would suggest you didnt outright claim a role as you didnt want to get caught out or hamstring your wolf buddies in claiming that role later. Until ye had a chat overnight and this morning and decided it was the way to go.

My vote is in on Eva.

Im not appealing to you whatsoever! I know where your vote is going, I am straight up saying your a bull****ter! It would be a bit odd if you voted elsewhere!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

643799529FBCA71DF6AB5B7D49CE2F61888BA4F1

No, sorry. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf, right?

Why, if you know Eva is a wolf, would you now float the idea of hitting elsewhere? If you're telling the truth, surely you're 100% certain Eva is a wolf.

Im not leaving a wolf to an SK

Steve WW wrote: »
    Im not leaving a wolf to an SK

Why would the SK kill her anyways when she's an auto lynch the next day, it makes no sense

Im sorry i may have missed it. Did we get Franks full list?

Nope, just told us Tegan was NRV

And Abigail was Caesar

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Also who is Eva claiming to be ? Why did she pick a post number for a gift ?

I cant keep up with this all.

Frank, can we get your list asap please. Otherwise you are leaving yourself open to accusations you are making sure it aligns.

• Advertisement

Also who is Eva claiming to be ? Why did she pick a post number for a gift ?

I cant keep up with this all.

Hi possible partner for Eva based on her spew

Advertisement