Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok We've got the following tributes for trapping:

Angus
    Henry

Anyone got other suggestions.

Liam, fair warning. We are going to ask you to trap someone specific soon. You should be aware that you'll need to be around for that to prove you're telling the truth about your trap.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Eva may not like me saying this but i will anyway. In our backroom for the past few days she's been torn if she should reveal herself or not. She wouldn't say what role as she thougt one of us was a wolf but she has bern playing an ultra long game if she's bad, an sk game, which i doubt.

Sorry eva for Breaking this out but i think it will help you

Makes no odds now anyway! But cheers

Eva WW wrote: »
    Makes no odds now anyway! But cheers

Which district

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If we decide on someone for me to trap it has to be someone the village agree not to give medicine unless things change. If we believe our priest is trapped now any medicine has to go to them or something awfully wolfy would be going on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ok We've got the following tributes for trapping:

Angus
    Henry

Anyone got other suggestions.

Liam, fair warning. We are going to ask you to trap someone specific soon. You should be aware that you'll need to be around for that to prove you're telling the truth about your trap.

Henry out of the two

• Advertisement

Which district

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    If we decide on someone for me to trap it has to be someone the village agree not to give medicine unless things change. If we believe our priest is trapped now any medicine has to go to them or something awfully wolfy would be going on

I think Angus is the right call.

Like, where is he? Hiding in his backroom with Eva imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Eva is claiming she gave a knife to Henry - Wolf 1

Frank is counter-claiming Eva as priest- Wolf 2

Liam is lying about the trap - Wolf 3

So its one massive wolf conspiracy ? I have to admit I am only skimming over posts, will only digest later, but I am a bit lost on your logic. A few mins ago you were saying I'm with Eva or trying to distance myself or something, you seem a bit all over the place at the moment.

What do you think about the suggestion that Frank has made up his character ? (as per Eva)? If you were a villager with the power to heal would you heal Frank ?

Henry out of the two

What? Are you listening to anything I've been saying?

Liam WW wrote: »

So you got a trap and haven't used it ? When did that happen?

• Advertisement

What? Are you listening to anything I've been saying?

No, I'm out eith the wife for my anniversary. I spent my last time at home making an infographic that became useless as soon as i posted it.

So no I'm a little behind on posts but saw a question i could answer

I wonder can you double trap someone?

So its one massive wolf conspiracy ? I have to admit I am only skimming over posts, will only digest later, but I am a bit lost on your logic. A few mins ago you were saying I'm with Eva or trying to distance myself or something, you seem a bit all over the place at the moment.

What do you think about the suggestion that Frank has made up his character ? (as per Eva)? If you were a villager with the power to heal would you heal Frank ?

Jaysus people PAY ATTENTION

In scenario one, we have one wolf in Eva.

Eva so far:

Knew about the Capitol before Conor revealed it
    Didn't ask for village consensus on who to give this knife that stabbed me to.
    Slow rolled a claim out as long as she could

In scenario 2:

Eva is the priest
    Henry stabbed me = wolf
    Frank counterclaims = wolf
    Liam may be lying about his trap = wolf

Eva has two dead wolves on her list

So you got a trap and haven't used it ? When did that happen?

This morning, catch up Gertie! Liam got a trap hasn't used it, around the same time Frank got caught in a trap, I revealed on thread, he counter claimed and that's a very neutral synopsis of where we are.

Would anyone object to a district roll call? Purely for numbers?

I feel like most of my district may be dead.

Eva so far:

In scenario 2:

Eva is the priest
    Henry stabbed me = wolf

One of tbose 3 could be sk

Eva so far:

In scenario 2:

Eva is the priest
    Henry stabbed me = wolf

Liam can you use your ****in trap to shut this fella up please! My god!

Would anyone object to a district roll call? Purely for numbers?

I feel like most of my district may be dead.

Nope 13 here

One of tbose 3 could be sk

And/or Liam probably has a ****ing trap

Nope 13 here

Moresoe meant in the backrooms and then a rep could say how many are in there.

• Advertisement

This morning, catch up Gertie! Liam got a trap hasn't used it, around the same time Frank got caught in a trap, I revealed on thread, he counter claimed and that's a very neutral synopsis of where we are.

So Frank was trapped by somebody who had the trap from yesterday ? Otherwise how does Liam have a spare trap ?

Liam can you use your ****in trap to shut this fella up please! My god!

you-didnt-say-the-magic-word-gif-5.gif

you-didnt-say-the-magic-word-gif-5.gif

I actually said please

So Frank was trapped by somebody who had the trap from yesterday ? Otherwise how does Liam have a spare trap ?

Two prizes were awarded this morning, presumably two traps

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I've selected a target, hoping for the best! Good luck village

Eva, if you are good can you explain this post please? and more importantly the one below
    Whether I live or die, I've got my shot off so hopefully village will still benefit

Please dont insult us by saying that was your way of selecting a future post for some random to get a knife.

It just doesn't stack up, it didnt stack up last nite either. If I was RV and about to be killed I'd spew out the info I had to hand, you didn't.
    Theres no contest IMO

Eva goes tonite.

With that in mind I can't see how you can trap Henry.

Angus or Clodagh would be my choices.
    Yes Clodagh I haven't forgotten about you, you're defence of Eva here is telling me that you're definitely not on the good side. Your slip yesterday leads me to believe you have to be evil.

I also believe I know who the RV thats dead is based on some BR talk

Ok, if Liam doesn't have a trap then why oh why would he lie? In the context of the game, it just causes issues for him if he's lying! Like it's a bizarre move

SERIAL KILLER

President Alma Coin: Was the leader of District 13. She has a special dislike of Katniss and mentioned that Katniss is more useful to her dead than alive. It is also revealed that she wanted Peeta rescued from the Third Quarter Quell, not Katniss. During the rebellion on Capitol, Coin deliberately placed Peeta in Katniss's squad to endanger Katniss's life, which Snow had warned about for he and Coin had been political rivals. Coin's brutal tactics to overthrow Snow, has lead to her being banished from the districts. She will now stop at nothing to take control of all of Panem.

Theory:

SK gives out prizes (to kill and heal).

Eva said she gave knife to Henry who knifed Gabriel. If that's true it would be a great cover for the SK. Did somebody say she also peeks as good ?

So Eva is a Priest and gets to pick who get prizes ? Eva have I gotten this right about you being priest and getting to give out prizes?

Has anybody else had this chance to hand out prizes by picking post numbers?

My wife tells me off for saying this but bloody irish, you guys love to argue.

Liam trap someone, let's kill a few people and who is left

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

There is actually a bit of a problem with the trap... I know.. but I asked specifics on use andits not as easy to target someone

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Eva, if you are good can you explain this post please? and more importantly the one below

Please dont insult us by saying that was your way of selecting a future post for some random to get a knife.

It just doesn't stack up, it didnt stack up last nite either. If I was RV and about to be killed I'd spew out the info I had to hand, you didn't.
    Theres no contest IMO

Eva goes tonite.

With that in mind I can't see how you can trap Henry.

Angus or Clodagh would be my choices.
    Yes Clodagh I haven't forgotten about you, you're defence of Eva here is telling me that you're definitely not on the good side. Your slip yesterday leads me to believe you have to be evil.

I also believe I know who the RV thats dead is based on some BR talk

I said myself lynch me tonight, I'm dead at munch anyway! Why would I say I got a shot off? I got a knife, I gave it to someone, it was my way of saying it rather than trying to type out a long post!

I've not played a great game, Jesus I accept that but it was a CFD at 8.45 all over me, I posted the timeline earlier, I literally had a couple of mins to PM the mods and reply in thread. It's not washing with people, fine, but in my head I was clear of danger till 8.55ish

Advertisement