Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Oh, that's right. You don't know.

Shes said NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Oh, that's right. You don't know.

Ah yeah, I just guessed them all!

Why the stall?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If Eva was telling the truth and there were already a few wolves dead plus now the fake Pries would have to be bad we'd be doing great. A peek on Eva would tell a lot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    What district you in Frank? We can play a game and settle this!

No games. Get all your info out here in the open.

Eva you're currently on my chopping block.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Shes said NRV

But she is lying. Oisin had a name. What was it Eva? Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    No - i thought you were pretending to be a new player. There is a difference.

more lies here is what you said not so long ago
    Im sorry if i confused you, but you really shouldnt be asking unconfirmed people in a backroom who to vote for. You are an experienced player, but up until your slip, i had been reading you as a noob. I wonder was that intentional. If so, its deceptive; and i dont like it.

Well its your word vs. mine and franks. Because you have made 2 claims. 1 that you gave me a knife, which you didnt; and 2 that you are priest, which Frank is refuting.

I selected post 854, 1 million percent! You do get how mental it would be for me to have a pop at you if I was a wolf and then make a priest claim when I would have zero way of knowing who was dead if I was a wolf!

Frank, poking her isn't helping. give us your information otherwise you're just as bad as her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Oh glorious glorious wolf spew!!

Gotta read Eva's posts up until last night, she's been in anti-spew mode since then though so anything she has said since the lynch is probably distancing

Ah yeah, I just guessed them all!

Why the stall?

No, you told the truth with Abi who the SK knocked off. You know that coz you're a wolf, probably Cato given that you named him in an NRVs place.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Its possible a peek on Eva wont work. A wolf power could interfere.

However a peek on Frank will reveal if Eva is lying.

Phil WW wrote: »
    No games. Get all your info out here in the open.

Eva you're currently on my chopping block.

My info is out on the table! Look folks, I am dead in the morning at the very best, lynch me tonight and then see what happens with Frank, all I get is one more death tonight anyway so lets do it that way!

So Eva and Frank both claiming Priest.

If we get this wrong we are ****ed. If seer lives, whomever survives between Frank and Eva has to be peeked

I am happy with either suggestion tbh!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    more lies here is what you said not so long ago

Yes - my opinion changed after it emerged you werent a newb. Why would i think you were a newb after i knew you werent? And i said i was wondering if you were coming across as a noob as a deception.

Absolutely, peek me.

So Abi was Caesar. Eva knows that because she is a wolf.

The others were all goodies. On the off chance that I don't die in my trap, I'm not saying anything more than that.
    Oisin had a role that wasn't mentioned in the OP.

My info is out on the table! Look folks, I am dead in the morning at the very best, lynch me tonight and then see what happens with Frank, all I get is one more death tonight anyway so lets do it that way!

I thought youd be dead now. With a counter claim now in play its looking less likely your good

I am happy with either suggestion tbh!

Please tell me you named some of your wolves in your posts...

I'm gonnnnaaaa finnnnndddddd themmmmmm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well if we are going to put it that way, I got the gift and it is exactly as relayed via the backroom. A trap. btw I was also the person who asked them to check the backroom if you look back.

Was hoping to see Eva's reveal first because I didn't want all the talk to be about if I should trap Eva.

You got a trap gift this morning and it kills people ? Like the stabbing gift, that also kills people ? So we have two different gifts with different names that do the same thing ?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    With that said, I have a confession.

I was the original trappee. My posts about feeling sick and nautious were cries for someone to send me medicine. I didn't know whether or not it was safe to come out to the village at that point, so I tried to do it under the radar as much as possible.

Thank you whoever that mystery healer was!

How could a healer know to heal you if you didn't come out on thread ? And why does a trap do exactly what a stab does ? This seems quite odd.

Absolutely, peek me.

So Abi was Caesar. Eva knows that because she is a wolf.

The others were all goodies. On the off chance that I don't die in my trap, I'm not saying anything more than that.
    Oisin had a role that wasn't mentioned in the OP.

Pure convenience! I really dont care what happens here at this point as I am dead within the next day

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Yes - my opinion changed after it emerged you werent a newb. Why would i think you were a newb after i knew you werent? And i said i was wondering if you were coming across as a noob as a deception.

You are backtracking all over the place but I'm going to park this untill later as I dont want to be arguing with the "Newb Joker" while there is **** going down

Ok folks. I have an hour before I have to go back to work. Do you want the full information or do I keep it at what I've told ye?

You got a trap gift this morning and it kills people ? Like the stabbing gift, that also kills people ? So we have two different gifts with different names that do the same thing ?

How could a healer know to heal you if you didn't come out on thread ? And why does a trap do exactly what a stab does ? This seems quite odd.

Like a post i did recently. I don't think the knife was a gift.

Read back over brendan's iso of me. I was playing a lot with the feeling nautious and asking for medicine advice in the hopes the player who received it would understand that i was asking for it.

nobody knew what the gifts were at this stage, except me and that person.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I'm just checking back in now, but we've got a Priest-off? Awesome. 100% a wolf in that, right? And both seem to agree we're down at least one wolf.

I vote for full info from frank

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Please tell me you named some of your wolves in your posts...

I'm gonnnnaaaa finnnnndddddd themmmmmm

Named them? What do you mean? I didnt peek them, I got role after death like usual

#FFA1
    Henry
    Angus
    Phil

Gertie pointed this out earlier but an odd posting style for a post which he later says was a jokey post, still sits oddly with me.

Then jumps in with a question about who is lock clear? Eh no one on day 1 obviously and asking such a question is ropey in my eyes

Phil dives in to respond, how he would have Henry as lock clear is beyond me but a potential pocket. Slim but works for a third for me! How anyone never mind two people are lock clear at this point is beyond me.

Strange FFA really with little or not thought or reasoning. Seems like a wolf trying to get an early FFA in.

Cryptic but ok! Weird post and why feel the need to highlight you got the message without actually saying what the message was.

Ive highlight ones which were somewhat parroting of others based on what had been written this morning, obviously I noted mine when it was closely linked with what Gabriel had previously said.

As it stands, I am voting Henry unless anything changes between now and 9.

Gotcha. Hi Angus wolf.

tenor.gif?itemid=12292179

I think full info on the table is the only way to resolve it.

Henry is spewed not a wolf btw. Could be SK, but definitely not a wolf.

(Going off Frank's info here that points to Eva being a wolf, not the SK)

• Advertisement

I'm not sure on that unless some people can confirm there is 8 in one of them? Would the capitol have it's own backroom maybe? Doubtful cause I find it hard to imagine there isn't a wolf and/or sk in the backrooms of the districts.

8 makes sense but I haven't seen 8 post yet! I think it's strange to have picked a representative tbh, unless you've something to say and you entirely trust your backroom but at this point it seems strange to me!

Eva's in the Capitol btw

Advertisement