Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

BH why are you still alive. Why do you think the wolves havent killed you?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Pter wrote: »

Kind of addressed this only a few posts back
    If your on the level it could but if you were a wolf you could be playing with more info than I am and happily push Kolido & Strawbs knowing they aren't your team mates.

That said at some point you have to wonder as a villager why am I still alive. I mean I was not a favorite to be lynched yet (don't think you have either) and I wasn't part of the Digi5 (don't think you were either) so is it that if they killed me my opinions on thread might implicate them. Don't know if you have been as vocal with regards who you thought were Wolves though.

Maybe I am not that important in their minds but I'm hoping it's because killing me would throw shade on people I have been after. Kind of makes me swing more Strawbs than Kolido as I've been vocally on her longer.

I'd hope other villagers are asking themselves the same question I posed to Clara above though. Is there a reason they didn't kill you? How vocal have you been and about who? Have the others been as outspoken in a way so as to make the wolves not want to reveal them village by killing them? If not... could they be wolves?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Good Callout Pter.

Who are the highest value in terms of real conversation in the group, and why have they not been targeted either by lynch or munch so far?

I'm thinking off the top of my head:

Pter
    QB
    GnR
    Strawbs
    BH

Sorry BH I didn't spot that. Thank you for the recap.

Tusk you like my posts far too often. Like literally thank the majority of them. You trying to pocket me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Tusk you like my posts far too often. Like literally thank the majority of them. You trying to pocket me?

on the edge of my seat no to see if that one gets a thanks too!!

• Advertisement

Remaining players:

Assuming everyone is village... why have they not been munched?

Bounty Hunter -

Clarabel -

Green&Red - Called out Strawbs very heavily, much could cause a second fire on her?

Kolido -

Pter -

quickbeam -

Strawberry Milkshake -

TheSkunk -

Triceratops Ballet - Not contributing a whole lot, very low post count, suspected by some of the village. Potential lynch victim.

tusk - new to game, more reactionary, relying on other peoples calls, not contributing a whole heck of a lot individually aside from calling out the odd dodgy post. Not worth wasting a munch on.

Please add to this with your ideas about yourself and other players and we can try to glean some info out of our combined thoughts.

I don't know if it is he's doing it more to you but Task seems to like a lot of posts. It stood out to me but maybe thats cos I go the other way and very rarely thank anything in WW as people read too much into thanks.

I like posts that I like. I fully expect I have the most likes of any player on other posts. Not just you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Its a good question, and the same coud be asked of you and qb. Have either of you had any heat the whole game, enough that you would be in danger of getting lynched. I dont think you have. Both also in the digi5.

Interesting also that digi voted bh the night he was lynched, not really sure how relavent that is.

tusk wrote:
    I like posts that I like. I fully expect I have the most likes of any player on other posts. Not just you.

And here I thought I was special.

• Advertisement

And here I thought I was special.

Well now you've put me on edge, so I'm gonna have to do a BH on it and start thinking about my thanks a lot more.

I think I'm alive because I haven't made a decent call on someone since digi. I also think me not being around much the last couple of days contributed. But I also think the wolves were happy to leave me waffle wrong because I was tunnelling the wrong people. It's making me reconsider who to consider.

Remaining players:

Bounty Hunter - Maybe I am not that important in their minds but I'm hoping it's because killing me would throw shade on people I have been after. Kind of makes me swing more Strawbs than Kolido as I've been vocally on her longer.

Clarabel -

Green&Red - Called out Strawbs very heavily, much could cause a second fire on her?

Kolido -

Pter - I think I'm alive because I haven't made a decent call on someone since digi. I also think me not being around much the last couple of days contributed. But I also think the wolves were happy to leave me waffle wrong because I was tunnelling the wrong people. It's making me reconsider who to consider.

quickbeam -

Strawberry Milkshake -

TheSkunk -

Triceratops Ballet - Not contributing a whole lot, very low post count, suspected by some of the village. Potential lynch victim.

tusk - new to game, more reactionary, relying on other peoples calls, not contributing a whole heck of a lot individually aside from calling out the odd dodgy post. Not worth wasting a munch on.

Please add to this with your ideas about yourself and other players and we can try to glean some info out of our combined thoughts.

I had a shot.
    tusk wrote: »
    Remaining players:

Bounty Hunter - voted Strawbs twice and FFAd her everytime, might not be the highest poster but almost always explains opinions and actions

Clarabel - potential teamate / might have been worded poorly but I doubt wolves fear the person who was afreaid to say who was most wolfy incase of mislynch

Kolido - potential my lynch / potential wolf, no way they would kill him if he wasn't one

Pter -
    quickbeam - Let them come up with reasons , maybe just not enough munches to go round but atm these are two experienced players in the more villagery Digi5 camp so they could be targets

Strawberry Milkshake - Because they are a wolf

TheSkunk - If not on a wolf team at least not worrying them enough to munch yet

#FFA4

1.Strawbs
    2.Kolido
    3.Clarabel

Kolido wrote: »
    Its a good question, and the same coud be asked of you and qb. Have either of you had any heat the whole game, enough that you would be in danger of getting lynched. I dont think you have. Both also in the digi5.

Interesting also that digi voted bh the night he was lynched, not really sure how relavent that is.

and yet you randomly bring it up.
    tenor.gif

Just to keep it fully up to date, also BH you were supposed to assume Strawbs was a villager for this LOL :D :
    Remaining players:

Bounty Hunter - Maybe I am not that important in their minds but I'm hoping it's because killing me would throw shade on people I have been after. Kind of makes me swing more Strawbs than Kolido as I've been vocally on her longer. voted Strawbs twice and FFAd her everytime, might not be the highest poster but almost always explains opinions and actions

Clarabel - potential teamate / might have been worded poorly but I doubt wolves fear the person who was afreaid to say who was most wolfy incase of mislynch

Kolido - potential my lynch / potential wolf, no way they would kill him if he wasn't one

Pter - (Digi5) I think I'm alive because I haven't made a decent call on someone since digi. I also think me not being around much the last couple of days contributed. But I also think the wolves were happy to leave me waffle wrong because I was tunnelling the wrong people. It's making me reconsider who to consider.

quickbeam - (Digi5) Let them come up with reasons , maybe just not enough munches to go round but atm these are two experienced players in the more villagery Digi5 camp so they could be targets

TheSkunk - (Digi5) If not on a wolf team at least not worrying them enough to munch yet

tusk - (Digi5) new to game, more reactionary, relying on other peoples calls, not contributing a whole heck of a lot individually aside from calling out the odd dodgy post. Not worth wasting a munch on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So just reading through Friday nites interactions.

Interesting that the first lynch was by all village and that they next two in line were village also. You could deduce from that the votes there were also village (a stretch maybe) but certainly its not inconceivable that the wolves just all voted separately
    sKeith wrote: »
    who was voted| by who| current count
    kittenk|trit,ecto,sKeith|3
    skeith|kittenk,skunk|2
    dandy|pter, green|2
    skunk| qb, tusk|2
    green| fixxxer|1
    cross| calrabel|1
    loughc| kolido|1
    pter| dandy|1
    duff|tb|1
    straw|BH|1
    kolido|straw|1

Didn't think this was difficult to understand.
    All the 1 votes are the outliers here. two votes are fine.

Sitting on a 1 vote all day is perfectly fine, but be prepared to vote your 2nd most likely wolf if nobody has agreed with you by 20:30.

I had missed this post from Digi, could be very telling, would definitely suggest one wolf between Kolido and Strawbs
    How did Kolido get wrapped into a race against Strawbs? It seems weird that the accused and who they're accusing were chosen

Strawbs calls out Barney when she switches to Digi (Barney was actually going for Clarabel) but then 10mins later switches to Fixxer
    Voting fixxxer as promised

This comment from Dandy could refer to TB who arrived late
    I don’t know who the wolves are but now a few people turn up who people suspect and everything is in chaos.

One of these late comers is a wolf

Having read it back I can't get away from TB being a wolf. She just has to be. Arrives late, hums and haws, brings it down to two and votes for the NRV, it was particularly tight and there was no way to know who was going to be lynched.

and yet you randomly bring it up.
    tenor.gif

Its not shade, its fact. Digi voted you.

I'm more comfortable with BH being a villager now.

Kolido wrote: »
    Its not shade, its fact. Digi voted you.

Not that you are really sure how relevant it is ...Well the way you phrased it seemed shady to me but as I think one of you or Strawbs makes up half the wolf team maybe I have wolf tinted glasses on when I read your posts. Wouldn't surprise me

• Advertisement

Just to keep it fully up to date, also BH you were supposed to assume Strawbs was a villager for this LOL :D :

They wont munch me, Im going to be up for lynch, makes wolves easier to hide at lynch. Thats why lynching me not only gives you a read from town but also gives wolves less cover.

I'm more comfortable with BH being a villager now.

appreciated but let me ask who are you not comfortable with now? Unless your one of the bind voters. Would be interesting to see If im shouting from the rooftops all alone here. Especially while im almost accusing people who claim to have similar reads to myself (Clara).

Remaining players:

Bounty Hunter - Maybe I am not that important in their minds but I'm hoping it's because killing me would throw shade on people I have been after. Kind of makes me swing more Strawbs than Kolido as I've been vocally on her longer. voted Strawbs twice and FFAd her everytime, might not be the highest poster but almost always explains opinions and actions

Green&Red - Called out Strawbs very heavily, much could cause a second fire on her? Lets face it I'm on the verge of a bandwagon permanently, or at least thats how it feels. Most people have me leaning wolf but would happily believe I'm a wolf come lynchtime. I'd say the wolves believe I could be an easy lynch for them. Also maybe I'm barking up the wrong trees

Pter - (Digi5) I think I'm alive because I haven't made a decent call on someone since digi. I also think me not being around much the last couple of days contributed. But I also think the wolves were happy to leave me waffle wrong because I was tunnelling the wrong people. It's making me reconsider who to consider.

quickbeam - (Digi5) Let them come up with reasons , maybe just not enough munches to go round but atm these are two experienced players in the more villagery Digi5 camp so they could be targets

TheSkunk - (Digi5) If not on a wolf team at least not worrying them enough to munch yet

tusk - (Digi5) new to game, more reactionary, relying on other peoples calls, not contributing a whole heck of a lot individually aside from calling out the odd dodgy post. Not worth wasting a munch on.

BH, you have your FFA as #FFA4, its not

My #FFA5 is

TBallet
    Clarabel
    Strawbs

Green&Red wrote: »

Green&Red - Called out Strawbs very heavily, much could cause a second fire on her? Lets face it I'm on the verge of a bandwagon permanently, or at least thats how it feels. Most people have me leaning wolf but would happily believe I'm a wolf come lynchtime. I'd say the wolves believe I could be an easy lynch for them. Also maybe I'm barking up the wrong trees

Do most people have him leaning wolf? Did not expect G&R to be that defensive at this moment.

BH, you have your FFA as #FFA4, its not

My #FFA5 is

TBallet
    Clarabel
    Strawbs

=FFA5

Strawbs
    Kolido
    Clarabel

Do most people have him leaning wolf? Did not expect G&R to be that defensive at this moment.

I need to assess my feelings. I'm all over the shop since Fixxxer turned up green and Ecto went byebye.

I honestly am super weary of everyone except QB at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The question is why are you alive! If you think you're alive cos you're barking up the wrong tree and the tree you're barking up is the "TB is a wolf tree" what does that tell you?!!

FWIW I think I'm alive cos I'm a low poster, I'm the ideal scapegoat, I don't believe in bandwagons so I won't join them unless I truly believe they're working against the interest of the village.

any objections to me posting a full ordered list?

• Advertisement

I need to assess my feelings. I'm all over the shop since Fixxxer turned up green and Ecto went byebye.

I honestly am super weary of everyone except QB at this stage.

Can you tell us please why you trust qb so much? tbh I would have her leaning town also.

Advertisement