Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Sheridan81 wrote: »
    I already said that my mother went to a psychic and she told her secrets about me that only I would know. Things that were a billion-to-one to guess. I don't know how she did that. She had a talent of some sort. But don't believe me if you wish.

I am not female either so I don't know why you're asking me that question.

I did a bit of research on psychics if you know what to do, keep it vague and look for body language anyone can do it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/speaking-in-tongues/201201/tricks-the-psychic-trade

As Derren Brown demonstrates.... they thought he was the best ever!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

I think women are drawn to psychics because they're more interested in memories, emotion and relationships, and they need to be comforted more than men about (sometimes dead) loved ones. They're more worrisome about the future. They're more romantic and more inclined to believe in magic. Men have more of a practical, fix-it-now mentality and are less emotional about the dead and in general. They don't worry as much and are more interested in saving their money. They're interested in status and don''t want to be taken for a fool by anyone.

That's a generalization of course. But that's my take.

I do believe that some people have a sixth sense for want of a better term and not all psychics are frauds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Seanachai

I did a bit of research on psychics if you know what to do, keep it vague and look for body language anyone can do it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/speaking-in-tongues/201201/tricks-the-psychic-trade

As Derren Brown demonstrates.... they thought he was the best ever!

You can glean a lot from somebody from subtle signs and leading questions, there are a lot of tricksters out there, but it's throwing the baby out with the bathwater to completely discount psychic abilities because of this. From my own experience, it's not possible to tell somebody their future with absolute certainty, the best that a genuine psychic/medium can do is give an indication of the strongest possible timelines based on your current state.

The thing I find amusing is that the techniques that guys like Brown buy/learn actually come from occult circles, who take the existence of other realities and psychic abilities very seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CT1512

Could anyone PM me please the number to Fiona and also Gareth Keogh/ any you’ve been to you think are good
    Thanks
    C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CT1512

Could anyone kindly pm me Stefan’s number or contact details
    Thank you x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I went to amazing lady today Mrs Murphy in temple bar.
    I've been to a couple a year or two ago wasn't as good.
    Never told her a thing but she picked up on my fathers name and things about my mother like her health exact details things she couldn't have known . Again never told her anything a lot of very accurate even little details about the present moment. I did crystal ball & tarot cards My friend went also I was there during her reading picked up on accurate things in her present situation. She did tarot cards & palm reading.
    I can't say if any of the future things will happen yet but I think she does have a gift just a feeling about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KelB

Hi,

Does anyone have a contact number for Caroline Kavanagh? Also known as Caroline’s Angels, a few years ago she was based in Enfeild but she has moved since I last received a reading.

By far one of the best medium/psychics I’ve ever been to! Got everything accurate and could tell me absolutely every single detail of the passing of a loved one and told me things that I have never ever told anyone before! I never once told her one thing about myself and my life throughout the entire reading. Also told me things for my future which are all happening now and I seen her about 4 years ago. Really am hoping someone has a contact number for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

fritzelly wrote: »
    I used to do readings a long while ago - only ever for people I didn't know and never charged for it. I was a bit different from how the usual tarot readers operated i.e. I didn't read a script for what each card meant but built up a story from what I could see (hard to explain)
    Been interested in the subject I visited many a "psychic" reader, none impressed me ever. Cold reading is a very established and professional business - even when you don't think you are giving nothing away you are, slightest facial movement in response to a few words spoken by the psychic is all it needs.
    Was one guy I met, this was a group meeting, where he would pick someone from the audience. I was picking up what he was going to say - surprised me, not sure if I was just picking stuff up from elsewhere or intercepting what he was picking up but he did impress me with some of the detail - only time I was convinced he may be real

Sister in law visited some apparently famous and really good one (some machine that keeps make a clacking sound) - she was convinced by how accurate the reading was til I corrected her on a lot of the things she was saying was very generic and could apply to most of the population and that she was actually reading more into what this psychic was saying rather than what she was actually saying.

edit
    One more thing I forgot to add, once you phone them on a mobile phone (even a landline but not to the same extent) you have just given them access to a wealth of information they can find out about you.
    Someone mentioned earlier that there is one psychic who has a 3 year waiting list - seriously - they could be following you and you wouldnt know and then you are shocked when they tell you everything that has happened to you in the past few years. Life is a lot easier for cold readers these days.

You were a physic, or are you telling us , that there is no such thing as someone being able to read into our lives

• Registered Users Posts: 17,180 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

goat2 wrote: »
    You were a physic, or are you telling us , that there is no such thing as someone being able to read into our lives

I believe we all have some psychic abilities, yes i used to do it but not professionally, some people are better at it than others then there are some who are complete fraudsters like nearly all psychics who advertise their prowess. I believe there are very few who have the true gift beyond mere hunches

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 224 ✭✭Stout Warrior

Can anyone PM me the number of a good psychic in Dublin or Wicklow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Midlands Minnie

hello

I was wondering if someone had Christine Holohans number for Portlaoise or if anyone could make a recommendation for Leinster. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Sheridan81 wrote: »
    I think women are drawn to psychics because they're more interested in memories, emotion and relationships, and they need to be comforted more than men about (sometimes dead) loved ones. They're more worrisome about the future. They're more romantic and more inclined to believe in magic. Men have more of a practical, fix-it-now mentality and are less emotional about the dead and in general. They don't worry as much and are more interested in saving their money. They're interested in status and don''t want to be taken for a fool by anyone.

That's a generalization of course. But that's my take.

I do believe that some people have a sixth sense for want of a better term and not all psychics are frauds.

Got to disagree with you there.

I think they all are. Not one who has ever presented themselves to scientific testing has passed the tests.

Believe it if you will, your choice, but imho they are charlatans preying on the vunerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,180 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Reads like the spam I get on a forum I run

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Anyone have a number for Judy in waterford? Or any other recommendations in Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hannah1996

Busybede wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering did you ever get ann Jensen's phone number and could u pm it if you did thanks very much

Hi, I've been looking for Ann Jensen's for ages and haven't had any luck until I found this comment. Any chance you have her number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hannah1996

Hi, I've been looking for Ann Jensen's contact for ages now and haven't had any luck. Just wondering if anyone had her number and would mind giving it to me. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lady41

Hi Hannanh1996, , did you get Ann Jensen’s number yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 RoxanaM

I am looking for a good fortune teller in city center Dublin. Who you recommend the most?
    Thank you

Hi there does anyone have either Marjorie's number in Clondalkin or Anne Watters Number in Louth please? I can't find them anywhere.

Thank you in advance

• Advertisement

Hannah1996 wrote: »
    Hi, I've been looking for Ann Jensen's contact for ages now and haven't had any luck. Just wondering if anyone had her number and would mind giving it to me. Thank

lady41 wrote: »
    Hi, I've been looking for Ann Jensen's contact for ages now and haven't had any luck. Just wondering if anyone had her number and would mind giving it to me. Thank

Hi, I've been looking for Ann Jensen's contact for ages now and haven't had any luck. Just wondering if anyone had her number and would mind giving it to me. Thank you

Hi Hannah, I’ll send you Ann’s number now. I went to her a few months ago.....She did get somethings spot on but I am waiting on a particular situation to unfold. She’s so lovely and I’ve heard some people say she’s spot on hence why I went to see her. Let me know how you get on would love to hear more feedback ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi Lady41, could you please send me her number too. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi Hannanh1996, , did you get Ann Jensen’s number yet?

Hi Lady41 could you send me her number too, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Could you send it to me as well please?

Bredabe wrote: »
    Could you send it to me as well please?

PM sent :) Good Luck let me know how you get on

kylie123 wrote: »
    Hi Lady41 could you send me her number too, thanks

PM sent :) Good Luck let me know how you get on

Has anyone been to see Sandra O'Hara in Naas at all? If so what is the general feedback? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Jmorris93

Hi pals, I'm looking for a tarot reader/medium/clairvoyant to do a group reading. I was hoping for Dublin city or for someone who does call outs! Would anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance 🥰

Advertisement