Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options
11213141517

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz


    I went to Hilary Connor in Wexford last week. There were a few things I needed clarity on and she was spot on. It was a tarot reading. Highly recommend her, she was brilliant.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths


    I can't believe adults actually believe and worse again pay for this BS.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭Seanachai


    I can't believe adults actually believe and worse again pay for this BS.


    https://media1.tenor.com/images/35fe1f54fc9c12d2fd70c4a7e8c29006/tenor.gif?itemid=12333293 :P


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate


    I can't believe adults actually believe and worse again pay for this BS.

    It's madness. It must be just a source of comfort to people they can't possibly believe it's real


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths


    It's madness. It must be just a source of comfort to people they can't possibly believe it's real

    A source of comfort which a vile set of scumbags use to enrich themselves through.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate


    A source of comfort which a vile set of scumbags use to enrich themselves through.

    Agree 100%


  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭ATC110


    Does anyone know if there are two Ann Watters in Louth?

    The reports on here are good but a relative went recently and she asked lots of questions and gave vague, common sense type of answers and no specific information.

    She had an English accent and is in Claret Rock, Carrickaneena, Co. Louth

    Thanks in advance.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12 mabe


    lady41 wrote: »
    Hi Hannah, I’ll send you Ann’s number now. I went to her a few months ago.....She did get somethings spot on but I am waiting on a particular situation to unfold. She’s so lovely and I’ve heard some people say she’s spot on hence why I went to see her. Let me know how you get on would love to hear more feedback ðŸ‘

    Hi

    Could you pm me Ann's number too , thank you !


  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123


    Hi all, does anyone have a number for Gareth Keoghan in Trim?


  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭RORY O CONNOR


    Over the years I've delved into this stuff. I have had some intersting results and some stuff told to me that it was impssoble to know. In no order of preference: All can be found online or through this thread

    Vivienne Cardin in Wicklow :
    Felicity O Donnell near Malahide
    Joe Gough near Navan
    Paul Buggle in Blackrock.
    Mary Kavanagh in Co tipp.

    I deleved too much a few years ago and I ended up terribly down in myself as I just found the whole thing overwhelming. I do not know one way or the other what to believe in these days. Are these people for real or just clever manupulators


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Sandraq17


    Hi I've been trying to get Marjorie number for awhile if anyone has it could they mail me please

    I got a couple of readings off her years ago she was brilliant but I lost her number


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81


    Sandraq17 wrote: »
    Hi I've been trying to get Marjorie number for awhile if anyone has it could they mail me please

    I got a couple of readings off her years ago she was brilliant but I lost her number

    What was brilliant about the reading?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Amanda biduckley


    Best I've been to were Marjorie in Clondalkin & Joe Gough.

    Worst by far were Alice Burke and Trish Doyle in the South East. Both cold readers in my view as I've been to both and been sorely disappointed.

    Does anyone have a number for Marjorie please


  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Daveyyy


    Can I get Gareths contact thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly


    What's the fascination of these people?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Daveyyy


    What's the fascination of these people?

    Go to one and youll see, some can blow your mind


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81


    Daveyyy wrote: »
    Go to one and youll see, some can blow your mind

    What ones can blow your mind? I've been to three-all rubbish.


  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Jassgal


    Hi if anyone has Marjories number could you Dm me please


  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb


    Jassgal wrote: »
    Hi if anyone has Marjories number could you Dm me please

    Is it Margie in Clondalkin? I can pm you her number.
    Four of us went together to her & she is SCARILY accurate. It was on a Tuesday., and she told the 1st girl that she was very ill, she told the 2nd girl her father was going to suffer a major illness & she gave me the full details of a neighbours lad who had recently taken his own life & gave me loads of personal messages to pass on to his mother from him. I did not know his mother at all, and knew nothing about her son who had died & I told Margie “ah, I never see that woman, and anyway she’s very private & would not appreciate me poking my nose in”. Margie dismissed this & said I would see her within days & great good would come from it.
    But.....scariest of all.....she asked the 4th girl had she been noticing anything moved or out of place in her apartment, coz someone had the keys & were going in there & touching stuff while she was at work. She also warned her he was dangerous & His motives were very sinister & she HAD to move out of there, ASAP.
    The 1st girl was diagnosed with cancer, that June. The 2nd girl’s Dad took a major heart attack that Friday & had to give up work. The mother of the lad that died, out of the blue, knocked on my door that Friday evening to ask if my son wanted a cot for his new baby, & I invited her in, gave her coffee & I told her all Margie had said, she was stunned & in tears, but amazed at how accurate it all was. We have since become best friends.
    The 4th girl, asked her neighbours had they seen anyone in or around her place & they said a man had been going in & out of her apartment every day & so they’d just thought he was her brother!!! She got the Gardai involved & moved out that Saturday, on their advice.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81


    sing_dumb wrote: »
    Is it Margie in Clondalkin? I can pm you her number.
    Four of us went together to her & she is SCARILY accurate. It was on a Tuesday., and she told the 1st girl that she was very ill, she told the 2nd girl her father was going to suffer a major illness & she gave me the full details of a neighbours lad who had recently taken his own life & gave me loads of personal messages to pass on to his mother from him. I did not know his mother at all, and knew nothing about her son who had died & I told Margie “ah, I never see that woman, and anyway she’s very private & would not appreciate me poking my nose in”. Margie dismissed this & said I would see her within days & great good would come from it.
    But.....scariest of all.....she asked the 4th girl had she been noticing anything moved or out of place in her apartment, coz someone had the keys & were going in there & touching stuff while she was at work. She also warned her he was dangerous & His motives were very sinister & she HAD to move out of there, ASAP.
    The 1st girl was diagnosed with cancer, that June. The 2nd girl’s Dad took a major heart attack that Friday & had to give up work. The mother of the lad that died, out of the blue, knocked on my door that Friday evening to ask if my son wanted a cot for his new baby, & I invited her in, gave her coffee & I told her all Margie had said, she was stunned & in tears, but amazed at how accurate it all was. We have since become best friends.
    The 4th girl, asked her neighbours had they seen anyone in or around her place & they said a man had been going in & out of her apartment every day & so they’d just thought he was her brother!!! She got the Gardai involved & moved out that Saturday, on their advice.

    Are you 'avin' a laugh? Is he 'avin' a laugh?

    Pm me her number.

    I'll go and ask her to contact James Randi for me-that'll piss him off no end.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81


    I'm sick of all the Marjorie in Clondalkin promotion on this forum, from posters with few posts, probably Marjorie herself, or her mates. I really wish a mod would do something about it. Look at this...
    sing_dumb wrote: »
    Is it Margie in Clondalkin? I can pm you her number.
    Four of us went together to her & she is SCARILY accurate. It was on a Tuesday., and she told the 1st girl that she was very ill, she told the 2nd girl her father was going to suffer a major illness & she gave me the full details of a neighbours lad who had recently taken his own life & gave me loads of personal messages to pass on to his mother from him. I did not know his mother at all, and knew nothing about her son who had died & I told Margie “ah, I never see that woman, and anyway she’s very private & would not appreciate me poking my nose in”. Margie dismissed this & said I would see her within days & great good would come from it.

    The mother of the lad that died, out of the blue, knocked on my door that Friday evening to ask if my son wanted a cot for his new baby, & I invited her in, gave her coffee & I told her all Margie had said, she was stunned & in tears, but amazed at how accurate it all was. We have since become best friends.

    Amazing-until you discover sing_dumb posted the same thing about a different psychic over three years ago.

    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102317321&postcount=404
    sing_dumb wrote: »
    Hi, I tagged along to Sandra in Naas, with a friend & did't really expect much. She mostly does clairvoyance, when I really wanted the winning Lotto numbers, ha ha!!!
    But......I ended up amazed. She said my Mam was there & accompanied by a neighbour's son, who had passed by suicide & she decribed both to a T. She said both of them had birthday wishes to convey to someone close (not me) and I immed assumed it was for my son, whose birthday was 2 days later. She gave me health warnings from Mam ( which transpired I needed surgery within a few weeks) & asked me to pass on specific messages to the mother of the lad who'd took his own life.
    Anyway, drove home & was putting my bins out when the lad's mother & her sister passed by my gate & stopped to chat. I had'nt seen her for ages & she came in for a cuppa & I launched into my Sandra story!!! Both these women were stunned by the accuracy of the messages I was asked to give (private stuff that nobody could / would know)......but.....
    then the Mam started to cry. She said " today is my birthday"!!!!

    Amazed doesnt describe the reaction of the three of us. We've since become firm friends, & we both tell everyone that her son & my Mam brought us together to be a help & support to each other.

    Don't bother passing on Marjorie's number now-I've changed my mind.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Bertie24


    carrie12 wrote: »
    There's also a guy called James Keane in County Galway, he's excellent, some kind of a Shamanic, went to him few years back and everything came true, haven't got his number though.:(

    Hey just wondering if u have gotten james number since ? Eager to visit him


  • Registered Users Posts: 3 KEScott


    Hi,


    Would it be possible to send me Anns number also?



  • Registered Users Posts: 3 nmelia6


    Please send me her number too



  • Registered Users Posts: 3 nmelia6


    Can you send me her no. Too



  • Registered Users Posts: 3 nmelia6


    Can I get Margies no. Too ? Please



  • Registered Users Posts: 4 helloboard


    Hello just wondering if you got her number since? Thank you



  • Registered Users Posts: 1 maggie56


    If you got her Marjorie contact details in Clondalkin can you send them to me please thank you



  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭nickkohl


    Some are good Psychic reading apps some are not, some are honest some are phonies, some are more accurate than others. Some are biased, some are objective. As in ANY field, this is true.

    Post edited by nickkohl on


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Fredddddddy


    I have used https://xhermestrismegistusx.etsy.com a few times and they are super accurate and cheap!



Advertisement