Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Right, I'm getting food but be around on mobile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

16 out of 22 votes accounted for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch form closed. Results at 10pm.

Welcome to Twilight.

4KszoHlOkfVsc

I tried to get a last vote on kitten, but failed :( so a 3 on me could get me lynched.

I can’t post twilight zone gifs :(

• Advertisement

I can’t post twilight zone gifs :(
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I’m after been so panicked and confused thinking twilight meant we couldn’t post again tonight and why was still everyone posting? Had to go back and check but it’s after lynch results :o

My last post was an absolute mess. I had to read everything back when I got home and then compile my thoughts and try and respond to a couple things, it takes so long!

With 16 of the 20 votes accounted for, do you think the other 4 will vote? It could be anyone really with 4 votes left unaccounted and will be really interesting to see who they’ll vote for if they do

Errrm tusk, what PM are you talking about?

Is my post above showing blank for everyone?

Was meant to be a twilight zone gif :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Errrm tusk, what PM are you talking about?

I got a PM from a mod saying I could change my vote. and it said who i voted for in it

Kolido wrote: »
    Is my post above showing blank for everyone?

Was meant to be a twilight zone gif :(

Couldn’t see it. I had a trippy one picked out too.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    With 16 of the 20 votes accounted for, do you think the other 4 will vote? It could be anyone really with 4 votes left unaccounted and will be really interesting to see who they’ll vote for if they do

Think you're off with maths, 16 accounted for from a max of 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Watching Infinity War for the first time, what I kiss here?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Watching Infinity War for the first time, what I kiss here?

giphy.gif

undeclared voters
    barney
    cross
    digi
    duff
    loughc
    succubus

Kolido wrote: »
    Think you're off with maths, 16 accounted for from a max of 22.

I'm doing great with the numbers in this game, that's the second time I've done that. Keep thinking it's only 20 players :o

Dance off anyone..Necro?

tenor.gif?itemid=8420992

Barney's ffa1
    Barney92 wrote: »
    #FFA1

fixxxer - I didn't particularly like this post of fixxxer's. Says that I didn't mention something in my round-up, when I actually did. That leads me to think they either didn't read the post (possible) or are a wolf trying to sow a bit of confusion (semi-successfully with tusk jumping on it)

Kolido - who would munch whiplashy? Potentially someone who had been called out by whiplashy as a wolf early on (even in jest). Kolido's lack of response to this makes me a bit suspicious. I know it's sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing and people might question them if they defended themselves seriously but the lack of a joke-y reply makes me a bit uneasy. Not the strongest reasoning I've ever come up with but we're quite early on without a huge amount to go on

Not really sure of a third to be honest.

I'm leaning good towards
    Strawberry - as outlined in my previous post, it's a general feeling coupled with the sacrifice thing,
    TB - the posts about her 'lack' of posting seemed genuine so I reckon she's not a wolf,
    clarabel - I'd be shocked if a wolf flip flopped so openly, so quickly on day 1 like they did with me. Moved from FFA to leaning good in fifteen minutes.
    sKeith - I don't really buy the lock clear thing but does come across as trying to find wolves

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    undeclared voters
    barney
    cross
    digi
    duff
    loughc
    succubus

Just for clarity I'm nowhere near caught up so voted DublinAndy earlier when I was online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tusk wrote: »
    I got a PM from a mod saying I could change my vote. and it said who i voted for in it

That’s strange. You sure it didn’t say who you munched?

Also - more bricks to the head for Petr. It was the highlight of the story

who was voted| by who| current count

kittenk|trit,ecto,sKeith|3
    dandy|pter, green, duff|3
    skeith|kittenk,skunk|2
    skunk| qb, tusk|2
    green| fixxxer|1
    cross| calrabel|1
    loughc| kolido|1
    pter| dandy|1
    duff|tb|1
    straw|BH|1
    kolido|straw|1

duff vote added.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Only home from work after a mental day, caught up on thread to see it’s probably been a waste of time.

When I flip good look at how quick SK moved onto me when Strawberry moved off - self preservation or making sure the bandwagon is still carried out??

Clarabel - I’m sure you said you wouldn’t be available until today, will try find the post, if it wasn’t you I’m sorry

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm caught up. It's A LOT of reading for a slow burn. I won't be back possibly til Wednesday morning. I'll be on the eurostar so I'll have an hour to read and post. But I will try read a bit on Tuesday evening after the lynch. I can post evidence of flights to prove I am not a wolf pretending not to hide. Metadata, but i have posted on other sign up threads about being too busy with work!

I'll make sure to post from UNDER THE SEA, that never gets old!

If a mountainous game is so hard for village to win then I don't feel too bad for having no idea who to vote for. Do you want me to declare now incase I don't get back?
    I'd really like everyone to answer my question about the spats for seemingly no reason.

This is the post I was talking about

kitten_k wrote: »
    Only home from work after a mental day, caught up on thread to see it’s probably been a waste of time.

When I flip good look at how quick SK moved onto me when Strawberry moved off - self preservation or making sure the bandwagon is still carried out??

Clarabel - I’m sure you said you wouldn’t be available until today, will try find the post, if it wasn’t you I’m sorry

Strawberry told me to stay on fixxer as she was gonna join me, then votes kolido all alone. That move is the more suss one. If you are village, was she afraid to be on the wagon when you flipped village?

No I reckon she just realised that she always has me as a wolf and was probably why she was voting for me

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Where is gnr. Did he say why he was gonna be afk

moving ecto into my village circle for now and if nobody else joins my fixxer wagon by 8:30, i'll give it up today and join trit ecto and strawberry, now 3 of my village leans on kitten.
    Where is everyone? I’m looking forward to a Chinese fire drill (someone else explain what that is). Don’t move yet, Keith as I could be swayed and fixxxer is dodgy.
    Necro and sully are gonna hate me.

I’m not sure on kitten. I always vote for her every game without fail. I’ve put my vote back on Kolido
    Moving my vote to kitten.
    I case it was missed, its all here.

Pter wrote: »
    Where is gnr. Did he say why he was gonna be afk
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Guys, I'd say I'll be offline for the remainder

For the people thinking of voting for me DON'T
    I started the idea of a bandwagon to get information for the village, unfortunately I've turned into the bandwagon. If you are village then you should be looking at the other people on the bandwagon, they've hijacked this with a soft touch for lynching.

I'm leaving my vote on Dandy, I haven't changed from that, so anyone who thinks we're on the same team rethink.

Don't make this easy in the wolves by giving them a soft target

maybe you didn't read this post.

• Advertisement

And I could still jump from Kolido to fixer but you never swayed me!

Advertisement