Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

kitten_k wrote: »
    Ah Skunk I think you are wasting your time trying to get a straight answer from SK.

Andy - loving the stories, why was the last one signed off with a W?

(Off topic - congrats to the Liverpool fans, great comeback!)

The note on the brick was signed off w for wolves, watching the trainees

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Dont know about you lot but Im shatter after all that. I'll never sleep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The note on the brick was signed off w for wolves, watching the trainees

Dandy is gonna win you the best flavour award Necro.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Kolido wrote: »
    Dont know about you lot but Im shatter after all that. I'll never sleep now.

I’m not even a Liverpool fan and my nerves were gone! What a birthday present for you K!

I get a good vibe off skunk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Is my birthday tomorrow so I have the day off work so I imagine I’ll fit one or two more in before my neck is stretched.

Birthday twins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I've voted crosstown

I won't be back now til tomorrow evening.

I don;t want to vote any of the people actually disucssing and keeping the game going, I don't think low post people are nessesarily wolves either....

Pter wrote: »
    I get a good vibe off skunk.

Is this another pocket?
    Can someone else validate was Pter accused earlier of triyng to pocket someone?

Clarabel wrote:
    Is this another pocket? Can someone else validate was Pter accused earlier of triyng to pocket someone?

Its not but g and r made such an erroneous accusation earlier.

Look I'm just leaving my thoughts in case I die at some stage. It's better than keeping them to myself. When I flip good maybe these notes will be useful.

• Advertisement

You make me laugh, Andy :D

@ clarabel - ‘‘tis true.

Okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

TheSkunk wrote: »
    My god I feel like we're just going around in circles and getting nowhere!

Question 1.

see here
    Question 2.
    you missed something, and already answered.

Question 3.
    I'm playing my village game. I've 17 other village games you can peruse thru to check that this is my village game. I've 9 games where i played wolf, you can look at them too to see how i play wolf.

Well no actually you made the comment about the shading but never said anything about G&R and in your next post you clearly said you would rather someone call YOU a wolf than spread and smear shade. Not G&R.

That was explaing how its preferable for village to just come out and say XYZ is wolf and give reasons why, doesn't matter who i said. The post i was quoting has the actual stiff i was commenting on.

Because it's bizarre that you would make such a big deal out of saying you're lock clear. Why wouldn't I be? If it was anyone else saying it I'm sure you'd be all over it.

see here

It's not simple back and forth though, take your exchange with Kitten K earlier. You made it to two posts in and you were being rude to someone. It's not just me that's said it either, multiple people have said you're posting aggressively and being argumentative. I may only be new to the game but the last one I was in nobody was responding to posters the way you have. if you are village, you're not doing a very good job because when I'm gone and I flip good you'll see that all this was for nothing.
    Are you the spokesperson for everyone else now?
    When i ask you a question, I only wish to here about how you feel, not your perception of how others, feel free to make other posts about how you think they feel etc. Do you know who the wolves are? Are you absoletly sure kk is not a wolf?

My current list, top is clear bottom is dodgy, just graded, not sorted within grades yet.

Lock clear villager
    sKeith - Lock CLEAR

leaning village
    Green&Red - decent read of me, advancing player or TMI? (for newbies 'too much information') ah feck, barney can keep an eye on him, consider me slightly pocketed here
    tusk - I can see where his sKeith / skunk and kolido wolf leans are coming from. He's also villa leaning my villa lean. You earned a villa lean from me.
    Strawberry Milkshake - Like answers given when i asked about why she like the fact there was no village aligned power roles.
    tritium - nice acknowledgment of mountainous (for newbies, the nice picture of the mountains was a ref to the type of game we are currently playing, mountainous, no power roles, and only vanilla wolves) shade / not shade on me and pter, or just trying to game solve. Dont lynch here first. Reevaluate the here on day 2. There posts so far are pro village.
    Barney92 - some shade but is honest about it, game solvey? depends how pter flips, not w/w with pter.
    Dublinandy2 - not all wolves are furry, the eccentric, either he is pocketing me or whatever, i like him.
    quickbeam - very slight village lean

nullish
    Bounty Hunter - forty coats with his fifty pockets.
    Pter - seems to try hard to read my posts but ignores mention of TB being guarded about what she posts. Asks for explanations to stuff already in thread. Seems to be trying to act villagery. Recieved some backup from sm, but i'm village leaning on sm, so gonna discard that for a while.
    Ectoplasm - has a long list that SM is top of , but when asked can't produce any list. ecto has moved up today as she gave a reads list, i'll be keeping an eye on the list, but giving one is good..
    Clarabel i like clarabels progression, she is making reads, she is scum reading some of my town lean, but thats okay, i need somebody to keep me straight on my blinkers.

Null
    Succubus_ - picked up on pter & sKeith back and forth. picked up on kolido birthday, but not when. thats a very low thread awareness. still null.
    Crosstownk - pretty null except G&R softly defended them. They mentioned that if necro was playing it be like reading war n peace. i couldn't relate, and i wonder if he had actually read war and peace, caz, why lie about that, and gnr comes swinging hard at me re war and peace.
    Digital Solitude - null as null can be, has he forgotten about the game?
    Triceratops Ballet - she says she has to watch what she says, nothing further, more came from tb, still on watch, but more null now than lean bad.

very slight inkling of wolf equity
    Kolido - shader
    Loughc - shader, lough c aint moved, 2 poster, get posting or modkill on the way.
    Duffman13 - claims to have found two wolves in the OPs, one's a dead villa. moved duff down today.

leaning wolf
    kitten_k - very defensive, skims thread.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk
    TheSkunk - Liked there OP more than most, sk v duffman. troubled re my lock clear. provides excuses for absence that nobody cares about. Still, wants to know why lock clear. seems to misunderstand shade vs picking apart peoples posts. Yeah, making a new grade for this one. leaning wolf.

The Dead

Whiplashy (Villa) - jokes that kolido is a wolf.

okay, so i have 3 in my leaning wolf, take this as my ffa.

i have 7 in my village, this is great.

if i havent moved you in a while, you need to get talking with me, make me see you.....

Okay, i have just register a vote for fixxxer.

I have a feeling, that the wolves felt confident that they would be able to get a mislynch on me.

fixxxer and the skunk have put in a combined conserted effort, this is not omgus, this is me trying to recognise a teamed move.

somebody plz convince me otherwise, i can see reason, but, combine with not munching me, they thought i was a good chance at being lynched, and now the combined effort.

even kitten k, the 3rd wolf lean i have, i know you can make me see sense, this is madness right, they cant be a team together and be both ffa'ing me like i was actually a mislynch potential.

i think fixxxer should know better, but maybe skunk convinced him...

i dunno.

tell me i'm mad...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    I have a feeling, that the wolves felt confident that they would be able to get a mislynch on me.

fixxxer and the skunk have put in a combined conserted effort, this is not omgus, this is me trying to recognise a teamed move.

somebody plz convince me otherwise, i can see reason, but, combine with not munching me, they thought i was a good chance at being lynched, and now the combined effort.

even kitten k, the 3rd wolf lean i have, i know you can make me see sense, this is madness right, they cant be a team together and be both ffa'ing me like i was actually a mislynch potential.

i think fixxxer should know better, but maybe skunk convinced him...

i dunno.

tell me i'm mad...

TBH I 100% see why Skunk voted for you based on what looked like a very frustrating back and forth between you two that you could have stopped at anytime (but chose not to) by just explaining why you are so lock clear or by addressing it and saying you don’t want to highlight how you are clear to wolves (even though you stated that you were for everyone to see).

You are by far and away the highest poster. The highest poster usually draws the most heat so it’s not surprising to have 2 FFAs mention you that does not make them wolves especially when they seem to be going against the grain somewhat cos most seemed to think a wolf would not play the way you are playing.

That said they could be wolves as could most but I wouldn’t base it off you. Similarly unless you’re going to give some reason as to why you’re lock clear I see no benefit in you repeating how you not being munched must be a play or you being ffad must be one. More likely people just don’t believe your baseless claim. Atm I think I do but think your high ratio of posts would be more beneficial to the village in different ways

Lynch is not until Wednesday night 9pm so about a day and a half after I started urging everyone to get FFAs in so as to maximize the amount of info the village can get in this info light (mountainous game). Anyone who can’t get 3 names in to help the village in this way after so much time will be someone I will definitely be more suspicious of going forward

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Lynch is not until Wednesday night 9pm so about a day and a half after I started urging everyone to get FFAs in so as to maximize the amount of info the village can get in this info light (mountainous game). Anyone who can’t get 3 names in to help the village in this way after so much time will be someone I will definitely be more suspicious of going forward

Today is Wednesday boss and I won't be able to look at posts in iso until after lunch cos I'm on mobile, and have a morning of team inductions. your expectations and the reality of what's possible are two different things. I'm afraid I can't work to the schedule you set out!
    Today is Wednesday right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'm not saying I won't do it btw but you know... Someone else pays me to do other things all day so I have to work to their schedule, not yours BH

• Advertisement

Well as I said, doing my reads of Keithys list.

Keithy - why is a nrv trying to clear themselves so much in a game with no roled vils. How many times have you posted that list with you lock clear, thats the first thing I see. I can see through your big wolfy eyes

So if Keithy is a wolf, he will likely tarnish another member, step right up Lough.

Chances are a rather new player will be wolf number 3. What ya think Clarebel?

FFA#1

Keith
    Lough
    Clarebel

I would keep Keith around for his wolf input, voting Lough atm.

Village lean going on above analysis, pter, bh, lady Skunk.

FTR

Voted Lough @ 8.38 cet.

I'm not saying I won't do it btw but you know... Someone else pays me to do other things all day so I have to work to their schedule, not yours BH

That’s cool TB no need to react anti BH but the more info villagers put forward the better for the village going forward so it’s only natural that I suspect people a little less the more they benefit the village with their actions.

Obviously just putting in an FFA does not absolve someone from suspicion however

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Be more interested to see if LoughC gets modkilled for missing votes or if he shows up by the skin of his teeth.

Morning everyone.

Is someone keeping track of the FFAs? I’ll put one together if that’s what the consensus are doing but are we voting based of them too?

Oh and I’m getting stage 2 of a root canal done this afternoon so I don’t know what form I’ll be in later.

I'll contribute an ffa but I'll be voting within that and not the overall result.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Just caught up

Had a horrendous day at the races and also missed the Liverpool match
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trit before I get a chance to counter your long ISO on me I'll respond to a few of the other posts, there seems to be a bangwagon forming on me and I'd warrant that theres a wolf in at least one of the FFAs with me in it and probably one more with their vote on me.

Maybe someone can answer if we get to see who voted for who or is it just the number of votes each person gets? If I am lynched it will provide some good info at least
    Green & Red - Wanting to start a bandwagon and in doing so casting shade on anyone who would think alike as bandwagoning before later being open to moving off DubAndy

How did you figure that out? Was it maybe when I said it in #284

I was upfront about my reasons for starting a bandwagon, to gain information. Of course I'm open to moving on or off anyone, the only person I know is good is me
    G&R - seemed to focus on me immediately and wouldn’t let go for no other reason than I didn’t conform.

Nope, it was all to do with your first post, end of story. You're not conforming is actually making me think you're not wolf but then I dont want to be fooled by some nice prose
    fixxxer wrote: »
    2. Green&Red Your chat about styles with him above made me think about your style in the game. Usually a more aggressive, I feel the laid back approach is indicative that you're trying to be here without drawing attention to yourself.

Possibly more aggressive because I was accused, pretty much what ur seeing now!
    TheSkunk wrote: »
    2. Green&Red - The whole Andy band wagon thing. He was the one who brought up SKs previous posting style and he had a little back and forth earlier in the game with SK.
    Like I've said I was very upfront, I can't believe I'm being suspected on the basis of something I was upfront and centre about to trying to open up a discussion in the interest of the village.
    SKs posting style was something I noticed, I thought it was worth bringing up. You could accuse me of pocketing Skeith possibly?
    Ectoplasm wrote: »

Green&Red Quick to go with SK being village. Why? Team? Focused on Dandy. Accuses others of throwing shade while throwing shade. Current top wolf suspect.

I didn't throw shade, I flat out accused Dandy of being a wolf, I think theres a difference, I'm not lurking in the background trying to influence things, I'm out there trying to help the village

If I was a wolf I wouldn't be so vocal about trying to help the village because look where its gotten me, right in the crosshairs. But I am because I want to help the village.
    Lynching me would be a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I'll do an FFA later once I get a chance to read the last 12 hours again

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Be more interested to see if LoughC gets modkilled for missing votes or if he shows up by the skin of his teeth.

There has been no voting yet. If he is a wolf he will likely get at vote in at least, Im subject to change on him so will see if he shows up later.

Advertisement