Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Someone needs to stop me eating or I'm going to have a channel 5 documentary made about me.

Don't worry , we'll still love the bones of you ...

Sorry , couldn't resist :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Don't worry , we'll still love the bones of you ...

And will you love the blubber too Mam?.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hate being this tired, anyone want to wrap me up in a blanket and mind me?.

((Hugs)) wrap you up in a big fluffy duvet

Couchside thinking about stuff

And will you love the blubber too Mam?.... :D

Of course :D

Kitchen , dinking water .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Someone needs to stop me eating or I'm going to have a channel 5 documentary made about me.

If it’s any consolation...there’s a pair of us in it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

If it’s any consolation...there’s a pair of us in it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch with a cuppa, resting my shoulders. My left shoulder is fcuked from running trays today, think I need a massage

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

ARGH gliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed after watching latest Game of thrones episode.
    There is a fair chance of nightmares tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ok I’m sorry but am I the only couldn’t give two hoots about game of thrones.

Don’t mind me just ranting here

Couchside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    On the couch with a cuppa, resting my shoulders. My left shoulder is fcuked from running trays today, think I need a massage

My work often gives me trouble with my Rhomboid muscle near the right shoulder. If you can't lift your arm above eye level without pain, I recommend a deep tissue massage. But you're young. Nip it in the bud now.

Autosport wrote: »

Couchside

Game Of Thrones , Breaking Bad , Line Of Duty or whatever it's called , haven't the inclination to watch any of them .

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »

Couchside

never seen a single episode either.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Game Of Thrones , Breaking Bad , Line Of Duty or whatever it's called , haven't the inclination to watch any of them .

Me too Mam. Watching Project Blue Book on record. First TV show I've followed in a long time. Its way over exaggerated though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Yes Mam, I've never watched them either but can you tell me : what are they ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

0lddog wrote: »
    Yes Mam, I've never watched them either but can you tell me : what are they ? :confused:

google :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

bassy wrote: »

Ooh, what's that about? :P

Grr the maintenance isn't due to start until 05.00 but boards gone doolally already :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Google will return a zillion pages advertising stuff such as takeaways and Bassys Emporium......even a map showing how to get to Bassys Emporium

Google is broken, If I need solid info on a topic Mam is my goto source :)

I'm deskside, talking of Emporiums, do any of you remember the 'Mustard Seed Emporium' that was (IIRC) out on the Dublin side of Frenchpark ?

Boards gone nuts already. I'm certain its not 5am! Don't have the patience. Heading to the leaba with a book.

Ooh, what's that about? :P

simplicity of finding out things :)

Grr the maintenance isn't due to start until 05.00 but boards gone doolally already :mad:

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    My work often gives me trouble with my Rhomboid muscle near the right shoulder. If you can't lift your arm above eye level without pain, I recommend a deep tissue massage. But you're young. Nip it in the bud now.

It’s subsided a bit since I’ve had it rested, just pain from having a tray with heavy plates of food on my (very weak :o) shoulder. If it’s something I’ll be doing at work regularly though I’ll probably look into doing something about it

Google will return a zillion pages advertising stuff such as takeaways and Bassys Emporium......even a map showing how to get to Bassys Emporium

Google is broken, If I need solid info on a topic Mam is my goto source :)

I'm deskside, talking of Emporiums, do any of you remember the 'Mustard Seed Emporium' that was (IIRC) out on the Dublin side of Frenchpark ?

some waffle.........

Series of different shows , that's as much as I know Old dog :o

some waffle.........

Uh oh!! We gotta bad ass over here!!

:p

Uh oh!! We gotta bad ass over here!!

:p

lol :D

I am in the bed where I will dream about my beloved Game of Thrones :D

Finished my egg :(

Kitchen , cuppa and toast , TG4 - Little Miss Sunshine , absolutely uplifting film (even the death!) :D

On the floor, trying to dry my hair by the fire. Mini pizzas in the oven, a bit late but I haven’t had a proper dinner today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I am in the bed where I will dream about my beloved Game of Thrones :D

I tried to follow that show, like seriously just never took to it. I'm upstairs in bed at the minute, haven't been feeling the Mae West the past few days coughing and spluttering everywhere so im on a bit of a self induced quarantine until I swing by the docs in the morning. Antibiotics is what I need., I've been horsing through cough bottle after cough bottle and im getting f*ckin worse if anything else.. Still smoking millions of cigarettes at the same time like a stupid prick so I ain't doing meself any favours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement