Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Cause I wasnt arsed adding another two names to the excel spreadsheet I was quickly throwing together . .

I was trying to highlight that most of the posts are among a handfull of us and that 2 of those 5 are dead and were goodies. I find it unlikely (but not impossible) that 2 or more of us high posters are wolves.

But one could be. Let's start with Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Al always has plenty of gold, I've seen it in his office at times. He beats me but I think he has a kind heart, rather him than the indians. They'll scalp you without blinking, wolf or no wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I have no idea how we know that but great if it's true can you explain how? read too much in one go just now

Wolves can only win one prize while the mining organizer guy is alive. They got a bullet earlier so no prize means wolves won this one too. There’s only 4 wolves so to win they’d have to be in 1-4

If there is a wolf in tge top 4 then isn't it ok to sacrifice some to find one. Those 4 should be lynched next.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok so based off that my #FFA1 is:

Vernon - story is fishy, particularly given the wolves won both prizes apparently.
    Desmond - Trying to control the competition with his strategy, winds up with wolves winning both times.
    Ewan - Fluff monster of the west. Low lying wolf here imo.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Though the residents of Deadwood mined all evening, it was to prove a fruitless endeavour. No gold was found.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    The thing about this gold rush is is that even though the wolves can only claim a prize once while ellesworth is alive, they can win multiple times and restrict the village from getting any powers. A good way for the wolves to win would be to try and assert dominance over that task and restrict the villages winning power.

It's my general gut feeling at the moment

Ok, this was an angle I had never considered.

But I dont get the dynamics of how the village can realistically win a prize. If the wolves keep voting 1,2,3,4 then unless the village has 4 villagers in that list we cant win ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Al always has plenty of gold, I've seen it in his office at times. He beats me but I think he has a kind heart, rather him than the indians. They'll scalp you without blinking, wolf or no wolf.

cmon Gertie, I just read you saying this

If I start narrating in the third voice it'll likely get me killed again? I've resisted since the general opinion was that I was a tad weird.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Wolves can only win one prize while the mining organizer guy is alive. They got a bullet earlier so no prize means wolves won this one too. There’s only 4 wolves so to win they’d have to be in 1-4

Vernon is the problem variable. If we believe him he didnt vote and left an opening for the wolf team to snatch the prize, which makes the first list (wolf in list) kind of redundant.

I wonder was the bullet that Killed Barbara the extra power ? Its odd that nobody has discussed it.

Vernon is the problem variable. If we believe him he didnt vote and left an opening for the wolf team to snatch the prize, which makes the first list (wolf in list) kind of redundant.

I wonder was the bullet that Killed Barbara the extra power ? Its odd that nobody has discussed it.

SK killed Barbara. It said it in the kill post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So we had a wolf in the top 4 both times? Sucks we don’t have a prize but good info to have for those who are good at wagonomics

I was only 4 in this afternoon's goldrush so who was top in both?

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    SK killed Barbara. It said it in the kill post.

So then theres still a power to be used by 6.30!

You mean Eva ?

Don’t think so, Eva was shot

You mean Eva ?

Yeh, sorry my heads a bit fried. There were three kills this afternoon, so the spare kill was prob the prize ?

Eva and Orla were shot.

SK killed Babs.

Eva and Orla were shot.

SK killed Babs.

Ok, so the prize was used and nobody has talked about it ? Thats weird. I didnt cop it at the time but surprised nobody else did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Evening all. Sorry I missed the lunchtime gold rush but work got in the way. Just in the door and need to go back and do a proper read through but I'll be around pretty much all evening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ok, so the prize was used and nobody has talked about it ? Thats weird. I didnt cop it at the time but surprised nobody else did.

Was fairly obvious a wolf killed Eva no? I mean very obvious, she was a cleared villager, they took her out with their prize!

None of the top 5 today can go in top 5 tomorrow in my opinion for gold rush

I'm still suspicious of Vernon, Desmond and Brendan as I believe top pickers in both goldrushs, top poster quantities too

Just a reminder to all, I am going to cinema and will prob be offline mostly between 6-10 and wont have much time to defend myself.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Was fairly obvious a wolf killed Eva no? I mean very obvious, she was a cleared villager, they took her out with their prize!

None of the top 5 today can go in top 5 tomorrow in my opinion for gold rush

I think at this stage this idea of naming the top 5 in advance needs to be nipped in the bud completely tbh.

It's been a complete failure

Just a reminder to all, I am going to cinema and will prob be offline mostly between 6-10 and wont have much time to defend myself.

You going to put in an FFA before you go? only seen one so far but i'll probably do one soon as I might have to vote early. Re-reading now cos I think I skipped a page or 2 by mistake earlier

I think at this stage this idea of naming the top 5 in advance needs to be nipped in the bud completely tbh.

It's been a complete failure

What do you propose as a replacement?

Let me help ya Franky.

Ewan:

A whole pile of fluff yesterday and talk about a number today. Doesn't inspire much confidence tbh.

Yes that proves me very much a wolf :rolleyes:

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You going to put in an FFA before you go? only seen one so far but i'll probably do one soon as I might have to vote early. Re-reading now cos I think I skipped a page or 2 by mistake earlier

Running out the door but for the moment:

#FFA
    1. Mary (see our discussions earlier)
    2. Brendan
    3. Holly
    4. Steve

Its a theory i mentioned earlier. I understand people are dubious of the strategy but the wolves always had a chance to exploit it.

Gotta go.

Three deaths and no gold has raised the hairs on the back of my neck. Eva was my friend yet she was taken so cruelly early from this world, Barbara on the other is not a big loss, I still think she's the one who told him I had a gun that time.

Maybe my problem was that I was now thinking, now that my business had slowed due to the lack of gold and those fancy broads across the street. I reached up to my chest again, but the embroidery I thought was there yesterday had disappeared, so how could I still detect one. Forget ww, www is the one to fear.

What do you propose as a replacement?

Assign all players a number, or abandon it completely. I don't see any alternative.

Maybe I'm being too negative, been a rough day though :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Sorry folks. I was caught up for the afternoon. I haven't had time to do a full review of the thread but my vote, currently, will be on Vernon.

Running out the door but for the moment:

#FFA
    1. Mary (see our discussions earlier)
    2. Brendan
    3. Holly
    4. Steve

Its a theory i mentioned earlier. I understand people are dubious of the strategy but the wolves always had a chance to exploit it.

Gotta go.

Does anyone know if his theory is worth searching back for when I may have limited time. I read this as his low posting idea plus he does not like Brendan. I mean aren't Brendan and Angus the same or am I mixed up

• Advertisement

Do the wolves know who the other wolves are or are they as clueless as we are about villagers?

Advertisement