Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Does anyone know if his theory is worth searching back for when I may have limited time. I read this as his low posting idea plus he does not like Brendan. I mean aren't Brendan and Angus the same or am I mixed up

I like to call us BrAngus :P

No we are not the same person LOL

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Does anyone know if his theory is worth searching back for when I may have limited time. I read this as his low posting idea plus he does not like Brendan. I mean aren't Brendan and Angus the same or am I mixed up

What do you mean aren’t me and Brendan the same? You really don’t seem to like me for some reason!

My moneys on Gertie or Vernon for a wolfie at the moment. I’ll try and get back on closer to lynch time to see what the group consensus is though.

After the sh1tshow so far, I need some inspirational music.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I like to call us BrAngus :P

No we are not the same person LOL

Meant more as in equally dodgy due to your goldrush placement except Maybe vern is a bit more so considering he too had the mistaken PM or somesuch. Yet he was not FFAd cos I guess he didn't go at Des. I'm guessing ive missed something else though to make you more dodgy Mr Brangus however :cool:

• Advertisement

wait ignore some of my recent posts I think im getting the name Vernon and Angus mixed up ha

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    My moneys on Gertie or Vernon for a wolfie at the moment. I’ll try and get back on closer to lynch time to see what the group consensus is though.

Is this because I refused to let yiu have a bit on credit. I don't think youree a wolf, yet, so I still love you.

wait ignore some of my recent posts I think im getting the name Vernon and Angus mixed up ha

Now that makes sense :D You we’re making me paranoid!

Meant more as in equally dodgy due to your goldrush placement except Maybe vern is a bit more so considering he too had the mistaken PM or somesuch. Yet he was not FFAd cos I guess he didn't go at Des. I'm guessing ive missed something else though to make you more dodgy Mr Brangus however :cool:

I dunno what to make of Des, he doesn't like being challenged at ALL. I usually attribute that to a stubborn ass villager, but him leaving out the very important point in the OP about the seer dying if they peek George - yet making a big deal over the wolf that peeks as a villager...

I'm very suspicious of Des' intentions.

Is this because I refused to let yiu have a bit on credit. I don't think youree a wolf, yet, so I still love you.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt for now, but you have to admit you’re being weird.

I’ve voted Vernon. Happy to change if I get the chance and I’m given a good reason. Heading out for dinner soon but I’ll try keep a sneaky check on thread if I can get away with it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Hey guys, I’m just on my break from work. I won’t be back on until after 9.30. Was hoping there’d be a consensus for the lynch so I could throw my vote in. I won’t get back on for it unfortunately.

I’ll be able to up my post count over the next couple of days as I won’t be working.

Sorry the goldrush plan didn’t work out, open to any suggestions you guys have for tomorrow

Angus WW wrote: »
    Giving you the benefit of the doubt for now, but you have to admit you’re being weird.

I’ve voted Vernon. Happy to change if I get the chance and I’m given a good reason. Heading out for dinner soon but I’ll try keep a sneaky check on thread if I can get away with it.

I am being weird. When i was younger i used to love writing cowboy stories. This is the first time in years I've remotely been able to write like that, so weird or not, I'm having fun. Plus it may not all be useless if you pay attention, or it might.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You need to be looking a bit further than just picking me. I AM NOT A WOLF!

Steve, there’s something seriously dodgy about you.

Game started with 15 good v 4 wolf v 1 SK and currently we are 12 good v 4 wolf. Taken me out and munch in morning will start the day as 10 good v 4 wolf.

Don’t get blindsided by me. If I was a wolf I wouldn’t have opened my mouth. Absolutely nothing in it for me to tell you I messed up my PM. Seriously, what did I gain?

I've a bad feeling not many are going to do these, I hope I'm wrong

FFA #1

1.Angus

Was originally happy reading he stepped in as cover for the first goldrush but then missent a PM supposidly that could explain the wolves getting the prize either be that real or a lie. He was then also one of the top number posters the 2nd time round when the wolves seemingly stopped a prize. Don't think I mentioned anything about Vernon here now, was getting them mixed up earlier.

2. Des

don't want to just focus on the talkative posters but having not put Angus on his FFA we could have teammates here. That said his FFA was just focus on low level posters to rustle them I think was how he put it which was where it seemed he wanted people to also focus. He was defensive moreso than most but now will not be here till after lynch when I guess he hopes people will focus elsewhere in his absence. He was also on the 1-5 list both times when the village got nothing and it's hard not to be suspicious of him

3. Gertie admits she was weird and that it could get her killed but keeps being weird. Not worried about Gertie right now but more noteworthy than most it must be said. Brendan seems to talk some sense in comparison but was involved in the Gold Rushes. Similarily to Gertie's behavior Ewan's post about observing his prey stand out but maybe it's too obvious and thats to see reactions. Think im stretching for a number 3 at the moment but unless much changes would probably vote 1 or 2 even if I fewar there may be a quiet wolf or two I've nothing on at this point.

I am being weird. When i was younger i used to love writing cowboy stories. This is the first time in years I've remotely been able to write like that, so weird or not, I'm having fun. Plus it may not all be useless if you pay attention, or it might.

All I thought of when I read this post was the following song:

Ahh no I'm guessing i messed up my FFA getting ANgus and Vernon mixed up again. AArrrgh long day. After reading Vernon's post again he was meant to be #1 not Angus.

That said I think im leaning Des out of those two atm

I've a bad feeling not many are going to do these, I hope I'm wrong

FFA #1

1.Angus

Was originally happy reading he stepped in as cover for the first goldrush but then missent a PM supposidly that could explain the wolves getting the prize either be that real or a lie. He was then also one of the top number posters the 2nd time round when the wolves seemingly stopped a prize. Don't think I mentioned anything about Vernon here now, was getting them mixed up earlier.

2. Des

don't want to just focus on the talkative posters but having not put Angus on his FFA we could have teammates here. That said his FFA was just focus on low level posters to rustle them I think was how he put it which was where it seemed he wanted people to also focus. He was defensive moreso than most but now will not be here till after lynch when I guess he hopes people will focus elsewhere in his absence. He was also on the 1-5 list both times when the village got nothing and it's hard not to be suspicious of him

3. Gertie admits she was weird and that it could get her killed but keeps being weird. Not worried about Gertie right now but more noteworthy than most it must be said. Brendan seems to talk some sense in comparison but was involved in the Gold Rushes. Similarily to Gertie's behavior Ewan's post about observing his prey stand out but maybe it's too obvious and thats to see reactions. Think im stretching for a number 3 at the moment but unless much changes would probably vote 1 or 2 even if I fewar there may be a quiet wolf or two I've nothing on at this point.

1jr1xDCYMedFkwk97

Vernon is not a wolf, vote for me before him if you must, you need him to win.

Sorry to be noobish, where do I get my Lynch code from? I didn’t vote yesterday but want to kill a wolf today

Vernon is not a wolf, vote for me before him if you must, you need him to win.

I want to believe you ya big weirdo but I also think you may have a task where you need to be voted for more so than that Vern is on the up and up. I was going for Des out of the two anyway though so i'll stick there for now

• Advertisement

Sorry to be noobish, where do I get my Lynch code from? I didn’t vote yesterday but want to kill a wolf today

Check this thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057848927

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

It should be in your pm

Generally in your role PM. What do you mean by the other post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Your PM will contain your lynch code.

If you cannot find it, please PM this account and we will advise.

I want to believe you ya big weirdo but I also think you may have a task where you need to be voted for more so than that Vern is on the up and up. I was going for Des out of the two anyway though so i'll stick there for now

My money is on Wendy btw, sorry if I’m wrong Wendy but my spider senses tell me I’m not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

#FFA1

Steve - came up with the idea that we should use the players who posted first for the competition. He would have been one of them but says he couldn’t be here. If he was good, he’d want to be involved in his own plan.

Holly - her post after Katie’s munch outlining all of her posts was a waste of time. Katie was an NRV and so it came across as just trying to be helpful and and something to the thread for the sake of it.

Abigail - hasn’t explained what happened to herself today when she had committed to being part of the competition. I’m only in the mess I’m in now because of her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

You’re weird but I think you know that..

This post is weirder, but you know that too

Who you want to kill tonight Gertie?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Your PM will contain your lynch code.

If you cannot find it, please PM this account and we will advise.

I was looking in the wrong, pm, apologies, have it now

Vernon WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Steve - came up with the idea that we should use the players who posted first for the competition. He would have been one of them but says he couldn’t be here. If he was good, he’d want to be involved in his own plan.

Holly - her post after Katie’s munch outlining all of her posts was a waste of time. Katie was an NRV and so it came across as just trying to be helpful and and something to the thread for the sake of it.

Abigail - hasn’t explained what happened to herself today when she had committed to being part of the competition. I’m only in the mess I’m in now because of her.

Presume you mean Derry?

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    You’re weird but I think you know that..

This post is weirder, but you know that too

Who you want to kill tonight Gertie?

Wendy

I believe is a wolf

Advertisement