Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Wendy

I believe is a wolf

Any reason beyond spider sense?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ok I've finally caught up. Gertie's posts are strange but I'm kind of ignoring them for now.

One thing that stood out to me was Des v Brendan. They were poking at each other but never really going for it. Wouldn't be the first time the wolves have 'fought' on thread. Vernon's mistake is suspicious, especially with the mod warning on thread about sending PMs to the right account but at the same time, why would he need to admit it?

I'm going to keep looking but for now my top 2 are Des and Brendan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Presume you mean Derry?
    Wonder if Vernon is a wolf and thought he had munched me. Slip up by Vernon.

My vote is on Vernon but happy to change.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Steve - came up with the idea that we should use the players who posted first for the competition. He would have been one of them but says he couldn’t be here. If he was good, he’d want to be involved in his own plan.

Holly - her post after Katie’s munch outlining all of her posts was a waste of time. Katie was an NRV and so it came across as just trying to be helpful and and something to the thread for the sake of it.

Abigail - hasn’t explained what happened to herself today when she had committed to being part of the competition. I’m only in the mess I’m in now because of her.

I said I'd be up for voting whatever way but the village lead by Steve (who did not include himself apparently) decided on the players who posted first method after that and at no point since then did I post. I thought i'd be able to be online more but was snowed under at work but seeing as I never confirmed id vote at any number someone else assigned me after they did so the village rightly replaced me. with you.

I wish you didn't mess up your PM but you appearing twice in wolf won prize situations is not on me. I notice you didn't vote Des just as he didn't vote you, any reason?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Any reason beyond spider sense?

I think I confused her with someone else. I just went back and read her posts and she seems quite nice. I need to reread everything I think.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ok I've finally caught up. Gertie's posts are strange but I'm kind of ignoring them for now.

One thing that stood out to me was Des v Brendan. They were poking at each other but never really going for it. Wouldn't be the first time the wolves have 'fought' on thread. Vernon's mistake is suspicious, especially with the mod warning on thread about sending PMs to the right account but at the same time, why would he need to admit it?

I'm going to keep looking but for now my top 2 are Des and Brendan.

:confused: I've literally been banging the Desmond is suspicious drum all day!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Presume you mean Derry?

I do. Katie is very quiet too thought she was dead

:confused: I've literally been banging the Desmond is suspicious drum all day!

Yes that's my point. I'm suggesting it could be strategy.

This is getting quite exciting, it’s like a real life whodunnit.

I have half a week off after Wednesday, don’t kill me before then please I want to see what happens

I think I confused her with someone else. I just went back and read her posts and she seems quite nice. I need to reread everything I think.

Funny I wouldn’t have said nice, lot of shade, little deduction. Bit bland. So, tell us who you mixed her with?

• Advertisement

Funny I wouldn’t have said nice, lot of shade, little deduction. Bit bland. So, tell us who you mixed her with?

I have to read it all again. There was one who stood out, great at deflection, riding the waves of popular opinion. I’ll go back and read now as it’s bugging me I can’t remember

Frank WW wrote: »
    That was the best option really. The other option was to vote 6/7/8 and hope the village really dropped the ball and poorly coordinated and the village themselves double counted. The only thing they could really do was choose 1,2,3 and 4. Nothing else made too much sense for them.

This post has me suspicious Frank. Why are you referring to the village as 'they' and 'them'?

Katie WW wrote: »
    Wonder if Vernon is a wolf and thought he had munched me. Slip up by Vernon.

My vote is on Vernon but happy to change.

Have you anything to contribute Katie? Apologised an hour ago for not being here since yesterday. Then you’re just watching and piping up when your name is mentioned without adding any of your own thoughts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Have you anything to contribute Katie? Apologised an hour ago for not being here since yesterday. Then you’re just watching and piping up when your name is mentioned without adding any of your own thoughts.
    My thoughts:

Vernon is dodge. Hence my vote on him.
    Gertie is odd, but jury is out.
    Tegan calling Frank out on suspicious post- could be my paranoia but it feels staged.
    Frank calling the village “they” instead of “us” was odd.

Other than that, nothing major.

Oh I think Conor is good. Hunch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

My money is on Wendy btw, sorry if I’m wrong Wendy but my spider senses tell me I’m not.

That I'm a wolf ?

You're wrong

Wendy WW wrote: »
    That I'm a wolf ?

You're wrong

Yes I said as much later on.

Yes I said as much later on.

Yes I see that now :)

My ffas a pain in the ass

#ffa1

Vernon, for the slip. Lynching him answers questions. Gertie says we need him. Gertie might be weird enough to trust. Tough one

Des. Mr angry and defensive. Some of his stuff looks like he’s steadily twisting the story. Or is he just in a tunnel?

Brendan: whatever about a Vernon slip, there has to be a wolf in gold rush 2. I’m gonna punt on Brendan here

Just watching the news about Notre Dame cathedral. One of the most beautiful buildings I have ever visited :(

#ffa1

Vernon, for the slip. Lynching him answers questions. Gertie says we need him. Gertie might be weird enough to trust. Tough one

Des. Mr angry and defensive. Some of his stuff looks like he’s steadily twisting the story. Or is he just in a tunnel?

Brendan: whatever about a Vernon slip, there has to be a wolf in gold rush 2. I’m gonna punt on Brendan here

Not sure how I can defend myself against that tbh. You're wrong though.

Also Mary I find it quite short sighted of you to FFA the top three posters and pay no attention to the rest of the roster. Weird as I had you down as more analytical than that.

• Advertisement

Not sure how I can defend myself against that tbh. You're wrong though.

Also Mary I find it quite short sighted of you to FFA the top three posters and pay no attention to the rest of the roster. Weird as I had you down as more analytical than that.

Odd, I’d noted that you were the top three posters. Interesting you tracked that too. Does stand that there might be a vocal wolf but that not my reasoning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Heya lads,

I'm reading back through, and have a rough FFA. I'd appreciate a recap too though, out of curiosity.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Heya lads,

I'm reading back through, and have a rough FFA. I'd appreciate a recap too though, out of curiosity.

Derry munched.

Wolves beatdown Orla, who got healed and mod revealed as the SK.

Eva outed as the Doc, uncountered.

Someone won a prize, a bullet seemingly. Vernon says he accidentally didn't send the PM for number 2.

SK killed Babs who was Calamity Jane.

Orla shot, presumably by the vigilante? Revealed again as the SK.

Eva shot, presumably by a wolf bullet. Revealed as the Doc.

No one won anything in the second Goldrush.

#ffa1

The 3 highest living posters is a curious FFA

It appears my pony is slow to the top 3 posting thought

Wendy WW wrote: »
    The 3 highest living posters is a curious FFA

See my previous answer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No one won anything in the second Goldrush.

Just on the prize thing.

If a wolf won the first, and no one won the second, are we presuming then that a wolf "won" the second time with a low number, unopposed (since if he'd be opposed, it would have gone on to the next player), right?

Odd, I’d noted that you were the top three posters. Interesting you tracked that too. Does stand that there might be a vocal wolf but that not my reasoning

Well it isn't that difficult to do :pac:

Just check the post count once in a while- Bingo Bango.

I don't disagree with you (obviously) that there's a wolf in the second grouping for the Gold Rush but you're looking in the wrong direction with me is all I'm saying.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Just on the prize thing.

If a wolf won the first, and no one won the second, are we presuming then that a wolf "won" the second time with a low number, unopposed (since if he'd be opposed, it would have gone on to the next player), right?

That is the presumption.

We could be led on a merry dance here though, wolves covering the first four posters and leaving number 5 open - not outside the realms of possibility. Which is another nail in the Des coffin imo.

• Advertisement

That is the presumption.

We could be led on a merry dance here though, wolves covering the first four posters and leaving number 5 open - not outside the realms of possibility. Which is another nail in the Des coffin imo.

Who was number 5?

Advertisement