Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

Went down the rabbit hole on that murderer in the pic. Pretty mad reading about Club Kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

Alex Jones and Infowars are simple not in any form a credible, reilable or trustworthy source at all.

It has been well documented why.

Here's a better source, local ABC news affiliate for Houston

https://abc13.com/drag-queen-storytime-reader-once-charged-with-assault/5197176/

Washington Times also reported on it

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/18/houston-public-library-apologizes-letting-child-se/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

This video claims Desmond is drugged in the interview with Michael Alig:

https://youtu.be/zIl_2uj7340

And here’s the actual video, which I honestly found incredibly disturbing to watch. Not least because he is sitting there with a convicted murderer with a painting of a child with rohypnol written on it in the background, but because he actually does look to me like he is drugged.

https://youtu.be/HHxG8PAaYnY

Hmm, likes dislikes not shown ... :rolleyes:

That Michael guy literally chopped up a body and threw in the Hudson for a few bags of drugs. He didn't swing the hammer, but he started the altercation. Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

_Godot_ wrote: »
    Don't trust anything coming from infowars.

That this still needs to be said to what I assume is a grownup is shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

The facts are that these photos exist, the tapes exist, but to know about it seems to be the crime here. To see them on sites that are socially unacceptable/silly seems to be more worthy of derision/condemnation than the fact that the evidence of this officially-promoted child-endangering degeneracy exists.

The video link - https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c9ab0fb96f802002664dfab[/quote]

Are people actually that dumb that they refuse to view this footage just because infowars covered it? Keep your head in the sand lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

That Michael guy literally chopped up a body and threw in the Hudson for a few bags of drugs. He didn't swing the hammer, but he started the altercation. Madness.

Then injected the guy with Drano, covered his mouth in tape and went out partying while his body rotted in his apartment. Watched a documentary about him on Netflix a while back. He has no remorse whatsoever, and even was joking and laughing when describing the murder and disposal of the body. He only cared about how being caught affected himself. Complete sociopath.
    splashuum wrote: »
    The facts are that these photos exist, the tapes exist, but to know about it seems to be the crime here. To see them on sites that are socially unacceptable/silly seems to be more worthy of derision/condemnation than the fact that the evidence of this officially-promoted child-endangering degeneracy exists.

Are people actually that dumb that they refuse to view this footage just because infowars covered it? Keep your head in the sand lads.

It's more than that, it's a way to write the whole thing off as nonsense, paint it all as a conspiracy theory and refuse to discuss it. the footage has been posted before on this thread but not from Infowars, and was ignored of course. When the opportunity to discredit it arises it's jumped on

splashuum wrote: »

The video link - https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c9ab0fb96f802002664dfab

Watched it. If you fall for that, you need to get a grip. I'm open to Infowars covering stuff, but that editing is nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Exactly. I find Alex Jones utterly reprehensible (I think Paul Joseph Watson makes very valid points - and I disagree with other things he says) but what does that have to do with solid material in existence relating to the matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Watched it. If you fall for that, you need to get a grip. I'm open to Infowars covering stuff, but that editing is nonsense.

It's not about ''falling for'' the edit. Of course it's atrocious. Conspiracy videos are among the worst I've ever seen in terms of edit - pathetic attempts to emulate montage. The regular media does not cover that sort of stuff so it is left to the lads and lassies in basements to cobble together some sort of join the dots extravaganza.

BUT the raw pre-edit footage is there - it is undeniable. The film, the photos. It's real.

• Advertisement

Hmm, likes dislikes not shown ... :rolleyes:

I didn’t notice that.... Interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I have two big problems with this Desmond is Amazing thing.

1. It really does like the kid is being abused, is hanging around with the wrong murderers, drug dealers etc. etc.

2. Good Morning America celebrating Desmond is Amazing saying that he's the future of America which is legitimising the carry on in point number 1.

Dr. Johanna Olson Kennedy, who runs the Gender Clinic at Los Angeles Children's Hospital (and who advocates for mastectomies in girls from age 13) got grant funding last year to reduce the age at which children receive cross sex hormones from 13 to 8 years old. That is not puberty-blockers - that is full on CROSS SEX hormones from the other gender at EIGHT YEARS OLD. Testosterone injections or tablets, for example.

This is the document proving same obtained under FOI by Dr Michael Laidlaw
    https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/3f4f51_a929d049f7fb46c7a72c4c86ba43869a.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Zorya wrote: »
    Dr. Johanna Olson Kennedy, who runs the Gender Clinic at Los Angeles Children's Hospital (and who advocates for mastectomies in girls from age 13) got grant funding last year to reduce the age at which children receive cross sex hormones from 13 to 8 years old. That is not puberty-blockers - that is full on CROSS SEX hormones from the other gender at EIGHT YEARS OLD. Testosterone injections or tablets, for example.

This is the document proving same obtained under FOI by Dr Michael Laidlaw
    https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/3f4f51_a929d049f7fb46c7a72c4c86ba43869a.pdf

There are some very sick puppies operating under the banner of healthcare

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

looks like Sweden doesnt know where the line in the sand is anymore

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/granskning/ug/sveriges-storsta-konsmottagning-har-opererat-bort-brost-pa-minst-en-14-aring

The Karolinska University Hospital contains the largest centre for the treatment of gender dysphoria in Sweden and despite doctors elsewhere not performing medical procedures on children under 16, a report has claimed that doctors at the hospital have removed the breasts of at least one 14-year-old girl, SVT reports.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sweden is the warning we need to heed.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Have you actually watched the video? I only see some photographers. I don't see any men, gay or straight, salvating. You have a great imagination. Is it even a nightclub? It looks like a talant show to me.

I do have an issue with any child, boy or girl, preforming in a nightclub, gay or straight.

so lets say you are a photographer and ended up in that room. you'd find nothing wrong with taking pics of this child and putting them on your computer afterwards? i know I'd run a funking mile from any of this carry on

I have no reason to believe that there any more paedos who identify as gay than there are paedos who identify as heterosexual.

Whether or not that photo is staged (and that's a pretty vague term) one man is a convicted murderer and the painting features a child with the word Rohypnol written on it. I don't know or care whether the two men are gay, or one is gay and the other is hetero, I don't know whether they are sexually attracted to children (I bloody well hope not) - I just know it's a wildly inappropriate setting for a child.

I think celebration of such a scenario is on the fringes, but not far out there enough to be blanketly condemned.

this wildly inappropriate setting for a child, is precisely what's quite rightly banned in Russia, the state of those 2 predator looking grown men is just sick, and the cut of the poor kid, i feel sick after skipping through that vid

its obvious that none of this is going to end well at all at all

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Desmond is pictured below with a murderer and there's a painting of a child hanging on the wall behind and the word rohypnol is on the painting. I would think that it takes a certain type of person to either paint or buy that painting.

So yeah, I think it's fair to say that he is surrounded by snakes.

desmond-alig-e1547235528991.jpg

you and the other poster are totally correct in my mind, call me what ya like or even ban me from this thread, but this is beyond fecked up, there's no feckin way I'd have those 2 predatory looking paedos in the same room as my kids, if i had found my ex partner had introduced one of them to this scene and appear in a vid such as that there would definitely be 2 less predatory looking paedos walking around

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

silverharp wrote: »

That is shocking. Meanwhile there are campaigns to raise awareness and stop the harmful and abusive practice of breast ironing on young girls. But performing mastectomies on teenagers, and prior to that, binding their breasts, is totally nothing like that. the cognitive dissonance is astounding.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

Deansgrange Library was set to host a 'Drag Story Time' for Children ages 3 - 7

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-22-32-24.png

featuring a 'Drag' group named 'Glitter Hole' self described 'Leather Daddies' Unabashedly Queer' 'Gay Witches for Abortion AKA 'Fianna Fellatio'

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-22-40-02.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-23-37-46.png

Fortunately however, concerned Parents and Citizens contacted the Library in large numbers and voiced their displeasure and alarm at such an overtly sexually explicit act being booked to talk to Children.

The venue then, exercising its right to free speech, decided thankfully to cancel the event.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-22-22-17.png

Deansgrange Library was set to host a 'Drag Story Time' for Children ages 3 - 7

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-22-32-24.png

featuring a 'Drag' group named 'Glitter Hole'
    Mother of god, who decided this was a good idea in the first place...

No doubt they'll have to contend with allegations of homophobia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Mother of god, who decided this was a good idea in the first place...

No doubt they'll have to contend with allegations of homophobia.

Some unaccountable manager/employee/civil serving had to have signed off on this. They should be ducking hung. Sick bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Are people seriously saying drag is automatically age-imappropriate?

Have these people never been to a pantomime?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Yes when it's an adult (as in its performances are for adults at bars and nightclubs) drag act called Glitter Hole.

Yes when it's an adult (as in its performances are for adults at bars and nightclubs) drag act called Glitter Hole.

Ok. Is the content going to be the same for the kids and will the kids get the innuendo?

Ok. Is the content going to be the same for the kids and will the kids get the innuendo?

Sometimes the content is the same for kids, it seems.

https://imgur.com/a/mjuhThk

I don't see any reason for drag queens to read to small children. Pantomime is not the same even if they use cross-gender performances, although if a pantomime performer was very sexualised I would also have a problem for that when it comes to children.

Drag Queens are specifically sexual, long associated with the gay scene. The element of sexuality is undeniable in spite of these attempts to push the drag scene into children's spaces. Drag Queens used to be almost entirely gay men, and there is even some controversy now as to whether trans people performing drag are entitled to be considered in the same field, as the performance has hitherto been based on the idea of a man acting as a woman.

The problem is the inevitable sexualised element, which cannot be excised from the very notion of drag queen. Most people of sound mind can see this.

The attempt, however, to dismiss concerns about drag queens because they are said to be the ''same'' as pantomime dames is part of a bigger push towards sexualisation of children. It is the epitome of political gradualism.

Sometimes the content is the same for kids, it seems.

I don't see any reason for drag queens to read to small children. Pantomime is not the same even if they use cross-gender performances, although if a pantomime performer was very sexualised I would also have a problem for that when it comes to children.

Drag Queens are specifically sexual, long associated with the gay scene. The element of sexuality is undeniable in spite of these attempts to push the drag scene into children's spaces. Drag Queens used to be almost entirely gay men, and there is even some controversy now as to whether trans people performing drag are entitled to be considered in the same field, as the performance has hitherto been based on the idea of a man acting as a woman.

The problem is the inevitable sexualised element, which cannot be excised from the very notion of drag queen. Most people of sound mind can see this.

The attempt, however, to dismiss concerns about drag queens because they are said to be the ''same'' as pantomime dames is part of a bigger push towards sexualisation of children. It is the epitome of political gradualism.

If they were doing what's happening in the video, I would totally agree with you - inappropriate.

But is the association you mentioned in your head or the kids heads?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The problem is the inevitable sexualised element
    Inevitable for whom?

Drag is in effect just pantomime for adults. Anyone who believed that a drag act was going to read stories to kids in a sexually charged way and sprinkled with innuendo, is an idiot.

This sounds like a few Helen Lovejoys overreacted and the library caved. Given the location, most likely it was someone with political connections having a conniption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

seamus wrote: »
    Inevitable for whom?

Drag is in effect just pantomime for adults. Anyone who believed that a drag act was going to read stories to kids in a sexually charged way and sprinkled with innuendo, is an idiot.

Drag is sexualised. I've yet to see a sexualised pantomime performance.

Have a look at this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement