Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Last few posts have been interesting, particularly in relation to the whole idea of whether or not children in showbiz are exploited by their parents or not, and I’d still be of the opinion that it’s a far more complex dynamic than simply suggesting that the parents are exploiting their children. If we were to take the Kardashian klan for example, Kylie is now almost a billionaire, and she’s not even of legal age to drink in the US!!

Interesting little tidbit I came across too as I looked further into this whole case was that I had actually seen McCauley Culkin play Michael Alig in the film ”Party Monster” but I never made the connection when posters earlier were describing him in the videos as someone who committed murder, it just didn’t register with me that they were one and the same person. Of course McCauley Culkin too has had a troubled past with growing up in showbiz and being badly managed by his parents, but he appears to be doing well for himself now.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

cgcsb wrote: »
    It's very odd alright. Not just that his parents condone or encourage but that the club actually allows a child entertainer. But this is America, children are frequently mad exhibitions of im various formats. It's their culture I guess. Child performers of all kinds are also common in the middle East and Africa. In Morocco it's common to see child snake charmers for example.

How can you compare Desmond to a child snake charmer

/s

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

pure.conya wrote: »
    How can you compare Desmond to a child snake charmer

/s

He's surrounded by snakes? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

He's surrounded by snakes? :)

Desmond is pictured below with a murderer and there's a painting of a child hanging on the wall behind and the word rohypnol is on the painting. I would think that it takes a certain type of person to either paint or buy that painting.

So yeah, I think it's fair to say that he is surrounded by snakes.

desmond-alig-e1547235528991.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

BattleCorp wrote: »

I’d also include his parents with their gold digging gofundme page in that category.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

This video seems to give a good insight on what goes on behind the scenes at some of these drag events for kids. Just recently a convicted child sex offender was found to be performing “story time” for kids at a library. Scary stuff. https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c9ab0fb96f802002664dfab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Desmond is pictured below with a murderer and there's a painting of a child hanging on the wall behind and the word rohypnol is on the painting. I would think that it takes a certain type of person to either paint or buy that painting.

What in the actual fuk?!

Who's the murderer? And who's the other guy?

Watched a Judy Garland documentary recently - her mother, what an horrific person. When Judy (well Frances really) was about 13, her mother would have her worn out from auditions, so she'd give her speed. Then sleeping pills to bring her down later. On a constant basis. That began a spiral into drug dependency. The studio was brutal to her too - putting her down about her looks. She was a kid! And they made her take diet pills and anti growth hormones (because of course when you're a star as a child, growing up is a disastrous move). Hollywood is still a cesspit but back then (30s to 60s) the studios were like dictatorships.

She was pregnant with another baby before Liza, and her mother made her have an abortion.

Before she died, she was a mess - barely able to take care of herself. A junkie really. And she was only 47 when the end came, yet she seemed years and years older.

Heartbreaking.

Like ODB, I don't necessarily disagree with there being child performers (once what they're doing is appropriate, unlike this case) but the problem is those wanting to exploit the child, and there have been so many sad, sad cases of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

splashuum wrote: »
    This video seems to give a good insight on what goes on behind the scenes at some of these drag events for kids. Just recently a convicted child sex offender was found to be performing “story time” for kids at a library. Scary stuff. https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c9ab0fb96f802002664dfab

Don't trust anything coming from infowars.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,932 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I cant take you seriously at all when you use infowars as a source.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

MAPs gonna map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

People need to repent. A lot of souls heading in one direction, and I hope they turn from this madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

What in the actual fuk?!

I don’t know who these guys are but if Steve Buscemi taught me anything. It’s the guys in the yellow gilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

The footage I posted wasn’t created by infowars? It’s raw footage of events uncovered by an undercover non affiliated journalist. Please Research before making comments please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

What in the actual fuk?!

Michael Alig, former 'Club Kid' and famous party promoter from the 80's who Murdered a friend and chopped up the body over a drug debt.

Michael Alig, former 'Club Kid' and famous party promoter from the 80's who Murdered a friend and chopped up the body over a drug debt.
    Holy... between that and the painting above - shouldn't it raise flags for child welfare at least?!

Holy... between that and the painting above - shouldn't it raise flags for child welfare at least?!

You would think but in this brave new world it’s something to be celebrated apparently.

We are self destructing at an alarming pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Obviously paedos. I mean, just look at the staged photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Rennaws wrote: »
    You would think but in this brave new world it’s something to be celebrated apparently.

We are self destructing at an alarming pace.

Who exactly is celebrating this? On here I mean??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    Obviously paedos. I mean, just look at the staged photo.

All this hate, they are now referred to as MAP's (Minor attracted person). :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Calhoun wrote: »
    All this hate, they are now referred to as MAP's (Minor attracted person). :P

I suppose staged is the significant word.

Not sure if you've noticed, but many gay men like the stage, rather than simply the child on the stage.

Or maybe there are genuinely more paedos in the lgbt community, but I'd need the research figures myself.

BBFAN wrote: »

I never mentioned anything about “on here”.

Plenty of people are celebrating it though.

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    I suppose staged is the significant word.

Not sure if you've noticed, but many gay men like the stage, rather than simply the child on the stage.

Or maybe there are genuinely more paedos in the lgbt community, but I'd need the research figures myself.
    I have no reason to believe that there any more paedos who identify as gay than there are paedos who identify as heterosexual.

Whether or not that photo is staged (and that's a pretty vague term) one man is a convicted murderer and the painting features a child with the word Rohypnol written on it. I don't know or care whether the two men are gay, or one is gay and the other is hetero, I don't know whether they are sexually attracted to children (I bloody well hope not) - I just know it's a wildly inappropriate setting for a child.

I think celebration of such a scenario is on the fringes, but not far out there enough to be blanketly condemned.

This video claims Desmond is drugged in the interview with Michael Alig:

https://youtu.be/zIl_2uj7340

And here’s the actual video, which I honestly found incredibly disturbing to watch. Not least because he is sitting there with a convicted murderer with a painting of a child with rohypnol written on it in the background, but because he actually does look to me like he is drugged.

https://youtu.be/HHxG8PAaYnY

The footage I posted wasn’t created by infowars? It’s raw footage of events uncovered by an undercover non affiliated journalist. Please Research before making comments please.

Ah look get over it. Infowars cant be tsken seriously and neither can you if you give us links from infowars.

Alex Jones the "journslist" has links to infowars anyway so really your comment is nonsense.

Infowars isnt a reliable source
    Alex Jones isnt a reliable journalist

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Ah look get over it. Infowars cant be tsken seriously and neither can you if you give us links from infowars.

Alex Jones the "journslist" has links to infowars anyway so really your comment is nonsense.

Infowars isnt a reliable source
    Alex Jones isnt a reliable journalist

Alex Jones /Infowars are not reliable sources- he seems a ridiculously apoplectic individual, though I found him amusing for the first hour of his Joe Rogan performance, after which I turned it off because it grew boring. I haven't gone to that site before. But because the link was posted here I looked at the video.

The editing is a bit fanciful, soundtrack etc is a bit silly. And yet the video contains some few seconds of footage I had recently seen elsewhere, shown in that link at 1.08 - 1.12 minutes in. It depicts a grown man in lingerie twerking on all fours with his bottom faced towards an audience of very small children and their parents.
    I reckon it's worth a look if only at that time stamp to see what people have become somehow conditioned to accept.

It is true that no mainstream outlets cover these stories. Why they don't is a very complicated area to understand /explain - but because they don't, then one is left to come upon the reportage on ''dodgy'' sites/sources. Which can then be dismissed as irrelevant or untrustworthy. It's becomes a hall of mirrors then.

If one looks at the video somewhat objectively however and separates the material from the editing, it is undeniable that the actual footage exists. It is not re-enacted, it is not CGI - the material is there. Therefore the acts depicted took place.
    That video also shows links to images of naked drag queens posing with small children in photos. There was a link posted on this thread to a photo of a naked drag queen posing with Lactatia, the other young boy mentioned occasionally in this thread. As a result of linking to that photo a long time member of boards was site banned.

The facts are that these photos exist, the tapes exist, but to know about it seems to be the crime here. To see them on sites that are socially unacceptable/silly seems to be more worthy of derision/condemnation than the fact that the evidence of this officially-promoted child-endangering degeneracy exists.

The video link - https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c9ab0fb96f802002664dfab

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

would people not be better off disavowing this weird kiddie stuff rather than blindly defending it because it camouflages itself with a rainbow flag?

Alex Jones and Infowars are simple not in any form a credible, reilable or trustworthy source at all.

It has been well documented why.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

would people not be better off disavowing this weird kiddie stuff rather than blindly defending it because it camouflages itself with a rainbow flag?

That’s a bit like asking would people not be better off putting their energies into focusing on cases where children are actually in danger, as opposed to attempting to whip up moral panic about frivolous nonsense like this?

Putting this kind of stuff in the same context as people putting pressure on clinicians and politicians to encourage children to transition is where there is an actual risk to their health, as opposed to this sort of nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

BBFAN wrote: »

I'm too sleepy to bother looking back through the thread but there have been a couple of people on here who think there is nothing wrong with a child dancing for money at 2am in a nightclub.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement