Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

As a matter of interest Patty Hearst, which party do you see winning the next election and leading us into the greater land???

Cause as far as I can see you hate any party that has any chance of even getting close to government yet see a huge sea change in our future??

What???? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Jackman25

batgoat wrote: »
    As specified by another user who knows the owner, it got cancelled because the owner did not realise the extent of how reprehensible Gemma's views are.... So get over yourself.
    After reading some postings of the person in question...I personally, certainly don’t agree with some of her views, but I have little problems with free speech.

From their twitter. Looks like they were aware of Gemmas views.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

BBFAN wrote: »
    As a matter of interest Patty Hearst, which party do you see winning the next election and leading us into the greater land???

Cause as far as I can see you hate any party that has any chance of even getting close to government yet see a huge sea change in our future??

Patty went weirdly silent the other day when I sourced some of the stuff she/he was posting back to some weird Neo Nazi sites.... So interesting views to say the least.
    Jackman25 wrote: »

You could have an idea but know the extent fully... Eg An Spailpín Fánach which was the other place she was holding an event. They're pretty left wing so it was inevitable that they dropped her when they became aware as well.

Its positively tiny I would think - phone box job.
    So why don't people leave them to have their little meetings then without all the nonsense giving them unnecessary publicity.
    As I said before, social media activists will never miss a chance to show their "activism".

The reason is simple. As long as looneys think they have a platform they will carry on with their looney crap. The sooner they realise no-one wants to hear their crap the sooner they'll seek help with their mental problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,607 ✭✭✭blackwhite

You clearly don’t understand the word “some”

Stuff like the NZ claims from a Gemma were pointed out, as well as many of the tweets and videos from the filth who support her.

Michael decided his business is better served by not having evil scum like some of those likely to turn up in support of Gemma darken it’s door

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

Keep an eye on the European elections.

As it happens I do not see much change yet in 'Paddy Last' perpetually behind the times Ireland.

What happens in Europe will set the stage for what happens here.

Irexit are building, National party are building, Renua are building.

I don't think you understand the hatred out there for the foot soldiers of Capitalism PBP and assorted lefties.

Sinn Fein are losing grass roots supporters by the day and are dropping in the polls.

If there is any kind of economic slowdown in the coming years hold on to your hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Probably better venues cancel her meetings...AntiFa get an interest in her and her supporters, it would get messy.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Patty went weirdly silent the other day when I sourced some of the stuff she/he was posting back to some weird Neo Nazi sites.... So interesting views to say the least.

You could have an idea but know the extent fully... Eg An Spailpín Fánach which was the other place she was holding an event. They're pretty left wing so it was inevitable that they dropped her when they became aware as well.

What was this?

As it happens I do not see much change yet in 'Paddy Last' perpetually behind the times Ireland.

I don't think you understand the hatred out there for the foot soldiers of Capitalism PBP and assorted lefties.

Sinn Fein are losing grass roots supporters by the day and are dropping in the polls.

If there is any kind of economic slowdown in the coming years hold on to your hats.

Renua are building???????

Source please.

Last I heard they were absolutely falling off the cliff, :rolleyes:

What was this?

You're anti-fa archived piece... I sourced the actual background to the piece which you ignored at the time. The other part was that the two main sites linking to it were of questionable origin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,607 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Funnily enough, I’d say most posting about GOD’s vile racism on here have f*ck all time for SF, PBP or the loony left.
    We just know that Gemma is the other cheek of the same arse, a rabble-rousing lowest-common-denominator-seeking sh1te-spouter. The only difference is that she includes spouting hate on her list of populist nonsense.

Appeals to the terminally unemployable who are incapable of accepting their own deficiencies, and instead need conspiracy theories to try and convince themselves that they aren’t just a waste of space

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭Maurice Yeltsin

I actually do think it's okay to specify in a review that you have an issue with the people that they allow to host in their venue. You haven't illustrated anything that isn't respecting freedom of speech as it's literally using it.

Reviews are meant to be for customers to report their experience as paid users of a venue (or unpaid, if the place or the staff are so bad you leave without engaging).

They are not meant for a bunch of nonces to throw a hissy fit because the hotel allowed a meeting take place hosted by someone to whom you're idealogically opposed.
    Don't even know what the second paragraph relates to. So just an insane rant or what?

Left wingers are generally unemployed and usually display wealth envy. They have little respect for the sacrifice it takes to get a business off the ground as most of them have no desire to earn an income beyond either welfare or working for a state funded quango (Galway Anti Racism or some other scutter).

Of course, a great deal of Gemma's followers are the exact same. The problem for your mob is that they now respect Gemma more than Ruth, Paul, Brid et al. And you're running scared.

As an aside though, despite the aforementioned clowns getting elected I'd be very surprised if the ACI movement even runs a single Dail candidate let alone gets any elected. And I'd imagine the movement is too new to organise for the council elections. Running for office would mean Gemma engaging in debate, and judging from her youtube she isn't articulate enough to do that.

Oh and Sinn Fein are only growing by the second for the last 5 years at least. So you're obviously just spouting crap from the Daily Fail at this stage.

blackwhite wrote: »
    Funnily enough, I’d say most posting about GOD’s vile racism on here have f*ck all time for SF, PBP or the loony left.
    We just know that Gemma is the other cheek of the same arse, a rabble-rousing lowest-common-denominator-seeking sh1te-spouter. The only difference is that she includes spouting hate on her list of populist nonsense.

Appeals to the terminally unemployable who are incapable of accepting their own deficiencies, and instead need conspiracy theories to try and convince themselves that they aren’t just a waste of space

Yep pretty spot on in relation to PBP and SF for me anyway. Soc Dems might get a vote off of me but not the most confident in them either. I don't have any time for Farage types either if not obvious, think politics has been infected with some incredibly dodgy individuals. Ireland is luckier than most of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,291 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Renua are building???????

Source please.

Last I heard they were absolutely falling off the cliff, :rolleyes:
    The last poll I can find from end of Feb has them on less than 1%

. In reality the number of people who Gemma actually appeals to in Ireland is relatively small.

I don't know if the CSO does an estimate of people who have dodged filling in the census form.

But if it does, that right there is Gemma's core support.

It might also be ascertained by comparing how many people vote for Solidarity/ PBP in 2015 nationwide, compared to how many votes they get the next GE. The missing amount being the defectors.

You're anti-fa archived piece... I sourced the actual background to the piece which you ignored at the time. The other part was that the two main sites linking to it were of questionable origin.

The interview was real, the subsequent denial was a lie.

Strange that an American hoaxer would have so many details about Ireland and Irish AntiFa isn't it?

The fact that it showed up on an American site is irrelevant. It actually showed up on Irish sites soon after it was published.

Reviews are meant to be for customers to report their experience as paid users of a venue (or unpaid, if the place or the staff are so bad you leave without engaging).

They are not meant for a bunch of nonces to throw a hissy fit because the hotel allowed a meeting take place hosted by someone to whom you're idealogically opposed.

Left wingers are generally unemployed and usually display wealth envy. They have little respect for the sacrifice it takes to get a business off the ground as most of them have no desire to earn an income beyond either welfare or working for a state funded quango (Galway Anti Racism or some other scutter).

Of course, a great deal of Gemma's followers are the exact same. The problem for your mob is that they now respect Gemma more than Ruth, Paul, Brid et al. And you're running scared.

As an aside though, despite the aforementioned clowns getting elected I'd be very surprised if the ACI movement even runs a single Dail candidate let alone gets any elected. And I'd imagine the movement is too new to organise for the council elections. Running for office would mean Gemma engaging in debate, and judging from her youtube she isn't articulate enough to do that.

You do know what nonce means yes??

Fairly disgusting use of the word.

The interview was real, the subsequent denial was a lie.

Strange that an American hoaxer would have so many details about Ireland and Irish AntiFa isn't it?

The fact that it showed up on an American site is irrelevant. It actually showed up on Irish sites soon after it was published.

First it showed on Irish fascist sites. Secondly as I pointed out at the time, it was removed because the website had accidentally found some loon, claiming to be something he was not... They stated as much...

The fact that Neo Nazi groups were pushing it would indicate that they were likely responsible for the interviewee.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,652 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

What exactly are they building?

I'm no fan of PBP but they have multiple times the support of any of the far-right crazies. They actually have TDs, and Councillors. Let's revisit this post after the local elections and see how many Councillors Renua get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

gmisk wrote: »
    The last poll I can find from end of Feb has them on less than 1%

Or if their current trajectory continues, "the margin of error party"

You do know what nonce means yes??

Fairly disgusting use of the word.

The founder of Anti Fa Ireland was certainly a Nonce..a convicted Nonce.

I'm no fan of PBP but they have multiple times the support of any of the far-right crazies. They actually have TDs, and Councillors. .

It's only their student activists and the older union types that are bona fide left wing.

Their core following are plain anti establishment, unemployable conspiracy theorists, most of them anti abortion. Since the last election ISIS attacks went through the roof, abortion passed, and our refugee intake increased. Three issues either supported outright by or tacitly condoned by AAA etc. This has impacted a lot of their core group.

The founder of Anti Fa Ireland was certainly a Nonce..a convicted Nonce.

Here we go again, prove it. Your source for this specific claim is the Kilkenny Journal aka crazy man's blog. It seems like facts aren't a biggy for you.

https://www.facebook.com/KilkennyJournal/posts/antifa-leader-found-guilty-of-being-a-paedophile-this-is-the-fella-calling-other/1015740601826613/

The reason is simple. As long as looneys think they have a platform they will carry on with their looney crap. The sooner they realise no-one wants to hear their crap the sooner they'll seek help with their mental problems.

Yes, if people ignored them, they would probably go away. The no-platforming nonsense gives them the oxygen of publicity they crave and succour to the "conspiracy against them".

blackwhite wrote: »
    You clearly don’t understand the word “some”

Stuff like the NZ claims from a Gemma were pointed out, as well as many of the tweets and videos from the filth who support her.

Michael decided his business is better served by not having evil scum like some of those likely to turn up in support of Gemma darken it’s door

Ah so he was just unlucky that he had only read some of the "less mad" tweets when he did his research.
    OR maybe when the howling twitter mob got on his case he had a change of heart.
    I'll choose to believe the latter thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

In any case you are losing and the tide is turning, its happening all over Europe it will happen here too.

The amount of ordinary non political people who lately have expressed to me an absolute loathing of the PBP, Sinn Fein, SJW class was quite something to behold.

The fact that they have to attempt to shut down Gemma at every turn shows how desperate they are.

Wasn't Patty Hearst's defense at her trial as being part of the Symbionese Liberation Army, that she had been brainwashed?

Here we go again, prove it. Your source for this specific claim is the Kilkenny Journal aka crazy man's blog. It seems like facts aren't a biggy for you.

https://www.facebook.com/KilkennyJournal/posts/antifa-leader-found-guilty-of-being-a-paedophile-this-is-the-fella-calling-other/1015740601826613/

AntiFa themselves admitted that he was a founding member and was subsequently expelled. Its the truth

If you want to engage in Catholic Church style denials go right ahead. I'm not getting into this again.

People are free to research themselves.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Wasn't Patty Hearst's defense at her trial as being part of the Symbionese Liberation Army, that she had been brainwashed?

Yes just like the ISIS bride who is returning to Ireland...the one the Irish media tells us was 'brainwashed'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Yes just like the ISIS bride who is returning to Ireland...the one the Irish media tells us was 'brainwashed'

So?
    At the time of her arrest, Patty Hearst weighed only 87 pounds (40 kg) and was described by Dr. Margaret Singer in October 1975 as "a low-IQ, low-affect zombie".[41] Shortly after her arrest, there were some clear signs of trauma: her IQ was measured as 112, whereas it had previously been 130; there were huge gaps in her memory regarding her pre-Tania life; she was smoking heavily and had nightmares.[42] Without a mental illness or defect, a person was held fully responsible for any criminal action not done under duress, defined as a clear and present threat of death or serious injury.[43][44] Securing an acquittal on the basis of brainwashing would be completely unprecedented.[45][46]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement