Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Worztron wrote: »
    475619.jpg

As the same with the rest of the posters memes ... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,096 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

silverharp wrote: »
    German ducks
    ZlUUWAf.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,960 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

m17 wrote: »
    EXCcEMk.jpg

Just me or is there a sunglasses wearing dog surfing that wave?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Don't know if it's a dog, but it's definitely something.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

GreeBo wrote: »
    Just me or is there a sunglasses wearing dog surfing that wave?

It does look like a dog with shades or goggles :D
    But here's the original, less dog looking, but still no idea what it is. Hands holding a camera??

https://images1.westword.com/imager/u/original/10991422/bluewaveistock.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Yeah, someone holding a waterproof camera housing. Something like one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Yeah, someone holding a waterproof camera housing. Something like one of these.

Awww I'd rather think it was a dog to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

New Home wrote: »
    Tree in Hong Kong

JurassicPark3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I don't Tinder, is this good or bad?
    Tabnabs wrote: »
    24auv09dwym21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,141 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I don't Tinder, is this good or bad?

Left is bad. I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Simpsons

And once again, I'm sorely tempted to move something to the WTF thread... :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Probably safer than asking for an explanation

And once again, I'm sorely tempted to move something to the WTF thread... :/

I'm guessing the Disney Juggernaut bought the simpsons - ergo they have 'whored' themselves?

Just searched it there. Disney bought Fox. The worst channel in the history of TV for cancelling shows with a slight dip in their viewing figures.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5075440/disney-seals-deal-fox-entertainment-the-simpsons/

$71 Billion!! Holy Moly. Let that sink in.
    Billion... :eek:

Suckit wrote: »
    I'm guessing the Disney Juggernaut bought the simpsons - ergo they have 'whored' themselves?

Just searched it there. Disney bought Fox. The worst channel in the history of TV for cancelling shows with a slight dip in their viewing figures.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5075440/disney-seals-deal-fox-entertainment-the-simpsons/

$71 Billion!! Holy Moly. Let that sink in.
    Billion... :eek:

WTF is quite apt, so.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Brians not Bombs...made me chuckle so much :pac:

All New Home images coming in as broken. Anyone else having this? A page of broken gifs on the gif thread, and the last on YLYL. But earlier ones ok.

Weird! I'll add the links right away.

There, done! :)

I can't quote either, so maybe it's something to do with laptop/browser. I quoted New Home post and not quoting. Same thing happened earlier with another post. New Home posts are appearing as broken not blank, like others appeared in the past.

https://snag.gy/fg7ZsS.jpg

Back on track, I think this is funny because the other classmates have no face? :o
    *https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109732367&postcount=4965

:pac:

*why is it funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭josip

The ! is the mathematical symbol for factorial.
    12 * 11 * 10 ...

• Advertisement

No, it's the exclamation mark at the end, it's a mathematical symbol, hence the "not 12" result. (See "Factorial")

As for the images, I got them from Funsubstance - I'll add the links under the embedded pics from now on, so at least you can click on those. Please let me know if it ever gets resolved at your end.

Has this always been the case for you, or is it something recent?

No, it's the exclamation mark at the end, it's a mathematical symbol, hence the "not 12" result. (See "Factorial")

As for the images, I got them from Funsubstance - I'll add the links under the embedded pics from now on, so at least you can click on those. Please let me know if it ever gets resolved at your end.

Has this always been the case for you, or is it something recent?

Recent, today is the first time I've noticed it. I had issues the other day with another thread, and I can't quote sometimes today either, although I did just now and another post before this.

Have you changed browser, by chance? Or, have you tried updating it, if you haven't changed it? For instance, images from TWIMG don't show in Firefox but are ok in Vivaldi.

Have you changed browser, by chance? Or, have you tried updating it, if you haven't changed it? For instance, images from TWIMG don't show in Firefox but are ok in Vivaldi.

No, not changed anything, and also not updated anything.

It may be my end, but tonight will not be the night I find it :)

It might be....

THE GLITCH!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wrong thread, apologies

Suckit wrote: »
    No, not changed anything, and also not updated anything.

It may be my end, but tonight will not be the night I find it :)

Hi Suckit, are you still getting broken links today?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,566 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

2ywwebt.jpg

Is it wrong that I'd like something like this as a draught excluder?

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ywwebt.jpg

No, it's not, but it'd be hell to keep clean - think of all the hairs and dust bunnies that would get tangled in there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,566 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

No, it's not, but it'd be hell to keep clean - think of all the hairs and dust bunnies that would get tangled in there...

I wouldn't mind, it'd be savage/cool/deadly/wicked...
    Whatever current slang is for brilliant.

Advertisement