Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment April Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 c8bv3i20ndpz7l

People got offers

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭FIVE.0

more offers out today for the 8th April....

Did you get one yourself? Are you from 2017 or 2018?
    Cheers

People got offers

Same question for you haha. Did you get an offer yourself? What year campaign are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tutiefruite

FIVE.0 wrote: »
    Did you get one yourself? Are you from 2017 or 2018?
    Cheers

No not me unfortunately...im 2018...my national vetting is still outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 minionpower

im from the 2017 campaign and i called HRM last week and after nearly a year my vetting all came back and i never lived outside of Ireland

im in the same boat as you guys and haven't taken my eye off my emails

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 tutiefruite

im from the 2017 campaign and i called HRM last week and after nearly a year my vetting all came back and i never lived outside of Ireland

I don't know how you've waited that long. I am losing the will to live. I've never lived outside of Ireland either and all my local vetting done just waiting on national vetting. It's soul crushing

People got offers
    I don't know how you've waited that long. I am losing the will to live. I've never lived outside of Ireland either and all my local vetting done just waiting on national vetting. It's soul crushing

Believe Me i have lost my mind this waiting and i have my life on hold due to not known

I’m 2017, never lived outside Ireland. Small family, all live locally.

Don’t know what’s going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NYB

Relax we will all get ours tomorrow 6.45pm

NYB wrote: »

I love how your thinking but i don't think it will happen :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 ETD5991

I'm from the 2018 campaign and got an offer earlier today for the induction week starting the 8th .

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

ETD5991 wrote: »
    I'm from the 2018 campaign and got an offer earlier today for the induction week starting the 8th .

This is what angers me. I’m happy for the individual getting the offer no matter what campaign they’re from. But for HR to sign off on an applicant who applied 2 years after another person who’s waiting a sign off is just a slap in the face. We will never get a reason for this either.
    And I’m not bitter because if I was you I’d be doing cartwheels with an offer. The system is just poor and that’s the reality of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33 montanas

This is what angers me. I’m happy for the individual getting the offer no matter what campaign they’re from. But for HR to sign off on an applicant who applied 2 years after another person who’s waiting a sign off is just a slap in the face. We will never get a reason for this either.
    And I’m not bitter because if I was you I’d be doing cartwheels with an offer. The system is just poor and that’s the reality of it :(
    Totally agree with you, happy for all getting offers but i can't understand why people from previous campaigns are left behind, it wpuld make sense to have some order, give the people from earliest campaign. My vetting is complete and file sent to desicion since last October. It only takes to go trough my file and just give the answer. Until then you don't even know if you're suitable..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭RabbitHeart18

montanas wrote: »
    Totally agree with you, happy for all getting offers but i can't understand why people from previous campaigns are left behind, it wpuld make sense to have some order, give the people from earliest campaign. My vetting is complete and file sent to desicion since last October. It only takes to go trough my file and just give the answer. Until then you don't even know if you're suitable..

I wouldn't get too disheartened yet they are obv still filling the first week. I'd say it will be tomorrow or even next week before the second week offers are out. I can't imagine how frustrating this is for ye, but there's a still a chance for this intake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 randomhero1991

How long ago did you do your medical and PCT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭5i6blrtngojxwf

I know there was at least one person to do her medical last week and get an offer today

PCT - 22nd February
    Medical - 7th March

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

PCT - 22nd February
    Medical - 7th March

Wow thats super quick .. do u have any family members in guards ?

Redfox21 wrote: »
    Wow thats super quick .. do u have any family members in guards ?

No I don't have any relations in AGS

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Holeymoley11

Any of the people who got offers today . Did it say anything about when the information pack would be sent out to you

Also congrats :)

• Advertisement

Any of the people who got offers today . Did it say anything about when the information pack would be sent out to you

Also congrats :)

Information pack due "early march" .

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Planes 1997

Do you mind me asking what your OOM was after stage 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Holeymoley11

Ah grand I’d say exact same email we got . Thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭5i6blrtngojxwf

NYB wrote: »

Cool, thanks haha

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

No chance haha

Garda Trainee 2017

i was placed 78 on the order of merit.

Interview - 25th September 2017
    vetting started - 26th January 2018
    Medical - 05th February 2018
    PCT - 23rd June 2018

and im still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigred88

Garda Trainee 2017

i was placed 78 on the order of merit.

Interview - 25th September 2017
    vetting started - 26th January 2018
    Medical - 05th February 2018
    PCT - 23rd June 2018

and im still waiting

January 2016
    Oom 500s
    Everything complete by dec 2016
    Still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

Medical feb 2018
    pct may
    Oom early 500. Still waiting :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 faithlouise13

Is there anyone travelling from the Waterford/Dungarvan area that would be interested in car sharing? I'm currently in the process of getting my licence and their is no direct route to Templemore via public transport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 faithlouise13

Is there anyone travelling from the Waterford/Dungarvan area that would be interested in car sharing? I'm currently in the process of getting my licence and their is no direct route to Templemore via public transport.

Advertisement