Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Yes but my point is, is this behaviour 'their culture?

Jesus, its sarcasm. A pisstake on the travellers themselves claiming its their culture. I would have thought it was obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

pablo128 wrote: »
    Jesus, its sarcasm. A pisstake on the travellers themselves claiming its their culture. I would have thought it was obvious.

Apologies!

The mother of the 14 year old victim is apparently on Facebook trying to organise a march on the Dail to protest these gangs.
    I support her 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

The mother of the 14 year old victim is apparently on Facebook trying to organise a march on the Dail to protest these gangs.
    I support her 100%

Got a link?

Effects wrote: »
    Got a link?

Not on Facebook myself, a friend sent it to me.

This is what they sent, not saying its true, I have no way of checking as I don't have a Facebook account.

hi suzanne my name is paula larkin my son 14 was viciously attacked in ashbourne on friday night by a group of 40 thugs who travelled by bus to ashbourne to do harm with knives an weapons my poor son was the innocent one who was kicked beaten stood on punched repeatedly then tried to use a knife on him till the guards came i want to do a March to the dail as this is not the first time these groups have done this as they travel from town to town an i ask u to post this as i want to make this aware to as many as possible thank u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

I support her 100%

Irish people have been going to politicians homes protesting.

We should be marching on these gangs tax payer funded homes to protest at their childrens behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Black culture?

London Afro-Carribean culture. The gang members highlighted on related Facebook posts all have strong links to London.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

The mother of the young lad that got attacked just posted this on her Facebook, apparently some of the scum that attacked her son are in this video.

The mother of the young lad that got attacked just posted this on her Facebook, apparently some of the scum that attacked her son are in this video.

Wonderful Irish vernacular there..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

It's an awful shame that shìte made it to this island of ours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Hundred thousand welcomes with free warm houses from the Leo and co.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

MFPM wrote: »
    part and parcel of society

Possibly out of context but where have we heard this phrase before?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭malinheader

I wouldn't say it is an island of ours now.
    And if some on here get there way it will be a whole lot sorrier little island.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Number 1 - get Leo and his gang of creeps out

Number 2 - vote in a party that will follow through on what we are agreed on.

Please research the political parties and decide which ones will push this through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Hundred thousand welcomes with free warm houses from the Leo and co.

From Ahern and co....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭MFPM

Wibbs wrote: »
    So a vicious attack perpetrated by a large gang of any colour on an individual, in an emerging pattern of large gangs of youths of any colour regularly running amok along public transport routes in the capital city is not newsworthy? Do you honestly believe if this was predominantly White gangs of this number and regularity of public disorder and thuggishness it wouldn't be in the news on the regular? Unless they were Travellers of course, they rarely get their ethnic status reported, instead euphemisms like "travelling gangs" is what is deemed acceptable for print.

Where are the large gangs of majority Chinese, or Lithuanian, or Polish(largest non native Irish population) lads and lasses causing trouble? Unless you can prove otherwise and I'm all ears, this particular trend is undeniably more an issue within the African community in Ireland.
    So a vicious attack perpetrated by a large gang of any colour on an individual, in an emerging pattern of large gangs of youths of any colour regularly running amok along public transport routes in the capital city is not newsworthy? Do you honestly believe if this was predominantly White gangs of this number and regularity of public disorder and thuggishness it wouldn't be in the news on the regular?

Crimes of that nature have always been newsworthy and they are certainly not new or 'emerging' as you dishonestly suggest. They have always been cheap salacious stories for the tabloid press who wish to castigate working class communities for thier 'feral' youth - Finglas (where I grew up), Cherry Orchard, parts of Blanchardstown, Jobstown, Clondalkin and parts of Cork, Waterford and Limerick have all at one time or another featured in the media, but you know that.

FFS the biggest university in the state has no buses stopping at night anymore becasue of anti social behaviour - probably all the 'Africans' causing that too, is it? :rolleyes:
    Where are the large gangs of majority Chinese, or Lithuanian, or Polish(largest non native Irish population) lads and lasses causing trouble? Unless you can prove otherwise and I'm all ears, this particular trend is undeniably more an issue within the African community in Ireland.

This is just pathetic and laughable. Do you think the average African man or woman going about their busness is the butt of more racism than your average Polish or Lithunian man or woman....I'd be fairly sure they are.....why might that be do you think? What makes you so sure that there are no Polish or Lithuanian lads in the teen gangs causing chaos in Clondalkin at the moment - would you be able to tell them apart while salaciously smacking your chops over the latest FB video?

Tell me where are the equivalent teenage gangs from Sandyford, Foxrock, Stepaside to match their counterparts in Clondalkin, Finglas and Ballymun.....you're implying there's a racial disposition to crime and violence among African youth ( based on very little evidence and of a handful of young people but enough for people like you to justify your prejudices) how do you explain it among sections of the white Irish population?

Cordell wrote: »
    No, there is no poverty that can explain their behavior, not in Ireland anyway. Youths acting up and joining gangs, why, because they're so poor that they need to buy their tracksuits from penneys rather than nike?

Parents loosing sleep over lack of money for feeding their kids, that's the kind of poverty that can justify crime and antisocial behavior. They don't experience any of that.

I've seen and experienced poverty first hand, so excuse me if I don't buy this BS.

I note you chose to pick just 'poverty' dismissed it and ignored the rest because it didn't suit you.

You may indeed have experienced poverty - so what, are you seriously suggesting there isn't a link between poverty and crime just because you didn't go that road?....Do try to think a little objectively and not base your opinions solely on subjective experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What makes you so sure that there are no Polish or Lithuanian lads in the teen gangs causing chaos in Clondalkin at the moment - would you be able to tell them apart while salaciously smacking your chops over the latest FB video?

Simple rebuttal if we're going down that route... where are all the 2nd generation Chinese wreaking havoc across Dublin? We'd fairly pick those out ethnically would we not?

It seems to be mainly west African gangs

That should be easy enough to isolate

Them and their entire families deported back to wherever please Leo

Oh wait. Leo will never do that. We need a new Govt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

100 per cent sympathy with the kid attacked here, as everyone rightly should. I'm from an area where a gang, who may or may not be linked to this one, have been involved in incidents in recent weeks (arriving from another area) and there is concern at the slow response of gardai to these incidents.

I should point out one thing. This incident in Ashbourne is being hijacked by The Liberal website and will be used to create and stoke divisions. That's their motive, or rather Leo Sherlock's motive. He has form in this area and will stoop to the lowest level in order to generate hits for his sh1tty little website. He has already got the child's mother involved by putting up an article with 'exclusive' quotes and is taking advantage of her vulnerable situation.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Simple rebuttal if we're going down that route... where are all the 2nd generation Chinese wreaking havoc across Dublin? We'd fairly pick those out ethnically would we not?

Your mate went down that route....I note you ignored my question about the equivalent Irish gangs, tough one that isn't it?

You lot are laughable - there have been teenage gangs in this country getting up to all sort of **** and they continue to do so, the idea that it wouldn't involve young African lads or other nationalities is laughable. Of course when it's Irish teenagers the focus is on their activity, when it's African gangs it's all about colour and race because that's really what you and your ilk are interested in.

That’s not the main issue with respect.

The main issue is the absolute and utter scum who carried out this attack

That should be easy enough to isolate

Oh wait. Leo will never do that. We need a new Govt

A result of your exhaustive research is it?

On what grounds should that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

It absolutely is an issue if this piece of sh1t is trying to stoke more violence with his hate-filled rants.

A result of your exhaustive research is it?

On what grounds should that happen?

We should vote in a Govt who will make it happen

I assume that's in response to me, if so I'd suggest you read the comments of many of the posters and then get back to me and tell me 'it's not the main issue'.

It absolutely is an issue if this piece of sh1t is trying to stoke more violence with his hate-filled rants.

No. The main issue is this west African gang wreaking havoc. Not side issues

I assume that's in response to me, if so I'd suggest you read the comments of many of the posters and then get back to me and tell me 'it's not the main issue'.

I am familiar with the thread so far.

Glad you agree with me

We should vote in a Govt who will make it happen

Off you go....Renua with one councillor and less than 1% support should be right up your street - they voice much of the garbage that appears on this thread from Wibbs, Omackerle, Roger and others - hence why they're on less than 1%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I should point out one thing. This incident in Ashbourne is being hijacked by The Liberal website and will be used to create and stoke divisions. That's their motive, or rather Leo Sherlock's motive. He has form in this area and will stoop to the lowest level in order to generate hits for his sh1tty little website. He has already got the child's mother involved by putting up an article with 'exclusive' quotes and is taking advantage of her vulnerable situation.

*searches for the liberal..
    https://theliberal.ie/exclusive-mother-of-14-yr-old-ashbourne-boy-almost-beaten-to-death-by-north-dublin-feral-thugs-speaks-out/
    In a bizarre twist of events some keyboard warrior leftists have attack the Liberal for reporting on this crime and have sought to silence any talk of incidences like this as it contradicts the politically correct narrative.
    Watch part of the beating below and share to raise this article with your friends to raise awareness of what’s really happening. Left wing media, including agenda driven so-called satirical websites do not want the public to know the extent of what’s really happening in society because they’re politically correct.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement