Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

It's funny the likes of Poo, Billy eotr Nodin mod from the echo chamber cafe the pink Hitler aviatar and the rest of the gang who love posting about Tommy avoid this thread. Probably because they are embarrassed their beloved the New Nigerian Irish have turned to a life of crime beating up old people taxi drivers children anyone who stands in the gangs way!

They're too busy waffling about Brexit and other things they think they know about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

SSr0 wrote: »
    Is he in a bad way?
    yes mate, will admit to being very upset after speaking with his mum, she is just broke after the vid was released. Seeing your kid in that situation and being helpless.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭dalyboy

We should request the injured boys family to allow a picture of their son (post event) to be used EVERY time these scumbags supporters rear their ugly heads. These leftist ideology misfits are what has us in the mess we are in. I’m shocked that there is so much defeatist talk on this thread with established citizens thinking of moving away from Ireland , this will further the invasion of our families future well being. Eventually this is going to come to a head and we will stand together , like we did before, to expel the rot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Can the mods advise if ok to post the GoFundMe link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

I'd like to remind people they can report any racism they find in the media or on the internet through the following link.

https://www.ireport.ie/report-racist-incidents/

The reports can help build a case against a particular website or even against moderators and administrators attached to that website. The same applies to any media outlet, social media outlet and comment section. A large number of websites struggle to keep up with the moderation required to seriously deal with racism these days. The link above also helps give a voice to people who have been affected by or witnessed racism and who feel that they may not be listened to by certain media outlets and websites.

iReport.ie Racist Incident Reporting System:
    • Enables people who experience or witness racism and/or those supporting them to do something about it and break the silence.
    • National, confidential and user-friendly way to report racism from any online device.
    • Used for monitoring racism in Ireland.
    • Provides evidence and data on racism in Ireland.
    • Counters an increase in racism and a hardening of racist attitudes.
    • Responds to the need to focus the discussion on finding solutions to racism.

ENAR Ireland and iReport.ie are made possible thanks to Pobal, SSNO (Scheme to Support National Organisations) and the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government

• Advertisement

dav3 wrote: »
    I'd like to remind people they can report any racism they find in the media or on the internet through the following link.

The reports can help build a case against a particular website or even against moderators and administrators attached to that website. The same applies to any media outlet, social media outlet and comment section. A large number of websites struggle to keep up with the moderation required to seriously deal with racism these days. The link above also helps give a voice to people who have been affected by or witnessed racism and who feel that they may not be listened to by certain media outlets and websites.

iReport.ie Racist Incident Reporting System:
    • Enables people who experience or witness racism and/or those supporting them to do something about it and break the silence.
    • National, confidential and user-friendly way to report racism from any online device.
    • Used for monitoring racism in Ireland.
    • Provides evidence and data on racism in Ireland.
    • Counters an increase in racism and a hardening of racist attitudes.
    • Responds to the need to focus the discussion on finding solutions to racism.

ENAR Ireland and iReport.ie are made possible thanks to Pobal, SSNO (Scheme to Support National Organisations) and the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government

Thanks Dave, I don't know what we would do without you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Is black kids attacking a white kid a racist attack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

The reports can help build a case against a particular website or even against moderators and administrators attached to that website. The same applies to any media outlet, social media outlet and comment section.

Thinly veiled threat to shut down all discussion.

I think he's upset that the mods have been ignoring him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

Very revealing..

• Advertisement

I notice much of the Irish media have today featured a video of an inner city Dublin man attacking another man on a bus.

Very few outlets showing this video...I wonder why?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

A few of them are banned from the thread thankfully, you know who you are lads :pac:

If they're banned from the thread they can't read your post dum dum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

jmayo wrote: »
    To show bad Irish media is even that talentless bint on that dancing show invented a fictitious conversation with Casey to try blacken his name and up her standing amongst the right on media types.

Was that ever resolved at all? Did we figure out who was telling the truth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

Is there anything to be said for the 'RA sorting these lads out? Think I'd get a nice warm fuzzy feeling if a few of these gang members involved in this cowardly attack were kneecapped.

Effects wrote: »

Wrong. I'd say you feel like a dummy now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

and I'd bet the farm that if this was a thread about a large gang of violent White youths savagely attacking a single Black kid he would be among the first on his loudhailer screaming racism and certainly would not be firing out ballsology calling for it to be shut down. Its a pathetic tactic frankly and shows how much of the "Right On" argument is a paper tiger.

But let's discuss the "racism" that has a minority all a twitch.

Large gang of youths savagely beats a single individual. Fact.

The overwhelming percentage of said youths were Black. Fact.

The victim was White. Fact.

There are larger than previous gangs of these youths using public transport to intimidate, assault and rob outside their areas. Fact.

A large chunk of "asylum seekers" came to this country illegally. Fact.

This is being largely ignored by the media. Fact.

Apparently facts are "racist".

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Effects wrote: »
    Oh yes they can..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Why did the paper I think the mirror say he suffered minor injuries ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭emo72

does nodin post under a different user name these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

A few of them are banned from the thread thankfully, you know who you are lads :pac:

It's funny the likes of Poo, Billy eotr Nodin mod from the echo chamber cafe the pink Hitler aviatar and the rest of the gang who love posting about Tommy avoid this thread. Probably because they are embarrassed their beloved the New Nigerian Irish have turned to a life of crime beating up old people taxi drivers children anyone who stands in the gangs way!

Awww you guys are so sweet. Thinking of me. With your busy schedule.

Now you can read minds aswell? Is this a sudden homosapien evolutionary event we are witnessing?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Wibbs wrote: »
    Apparently facts are "racist".

Well you should report them here.

I've heard that on certain websites, some moderators like to throw their considerable weight around when determining what is, or isn't "racism". Even moderators not involved with a particular sub-forum.

But yes, it's shocking all the crime these days. If only we could go back to the good old days.

Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm off to report some racism online.

I've heard that on certain websites, some moderators like to throw their considerable weight around when determining what is, or isn't "racism". Even moderators not involved with a particular sub-forum.

But yes, it's shocking all the crime these days. If only we could go back to the good old days.

Pathetic

I feel sorry for you Dave.

Plot twist

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/young-teen-and-garda-injured-in-incident-involving-large-group-of-youths-37910635.html

Cop and local kid take a slap from a gang who had recently disembarked from a bus.
    In Meath.

Wheres Garda Robocop?
    (Last i heard of him giving diversity courses with the Gardai!)

Plot twist

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/young-teen-and-garda-injured-in-incident-involving-large-group-of-youths-37910635.html

Cop and local kid take a slap from a gang who had recently disembarked from a bus.
    In Meath.

Wheres Garda Robocop?

Now that was a hero, that time he beat the shìt out of those scruffy hippys on Dame street, it was a sight to behold.

So the official garda line is that it was just a scuffle, move along, nothing to see here. No need for journalists to delve any deeper, the garda statement is enough. Now off for a few pints lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Is there a bus from Swords to Ashbourne? I can't find one

Plot twist

In Meath.

Wheres Garda Robocop?

As fine an example as you will see of the utterly deceptive, disgraceful manipulation of language from the media. Reading this would make one think it was a minor incident, nothing to see here.

They downplay the incident, omit important details (allegedly brought the kid to a car park and beat him senseless..repeatedly) and minimise the story.

Absolute Fake News.

n97 mini wrote: »
    Is there a bus from Swords to Ashbourne? I can't find one

I Don't think there is a direct bus, it's possible they got the Ashbourne - Dublin Airport bus, then transferred to another bus.

• Advertisement

Now that was a hero, that time he beat the shìt out of those scruffy hippys in Dame street, it was a sight to behold.

Never so proud to be a taxpayer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement