Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

BrookieD wrote: »
    Living in Ashbourne and Speaking with the family the kid is in bits, just saw the vid and wish i did not, i have kids and that must be and is heartbreaking to see. We set up a gofundme for the lad and i managed to speak with Eir and fiar play to them they are replacing the stolen iPhone FOC. He is going to use the fund to pay for grinds as he is missing school for the next while.

did not deserve this at all, F%$king raging

Is he in a bad way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

How sheeplike and GroupThink-minded our politicians are for not one of them to go public and ask questions about this incident.
    The reality though is that if any public figure were to speak out, I can guarantee you that RTE and the Irish Times would push Brexit off the headlines to be replaced with the "Rise of the Far Right in Ireland" type of hysteria instead.

The Irish media have us where they want us. Dare to speak out and you are labeled a Nazi and a racist. They should be boycotted. They are not to be trusted. Let them survive on the money being provided to them by extreme liberal philanthropists and open border groups who gain financially by the current migration situation.

RTE and the Department of Justice made a big deal of the 25 deportations lately of some illegal taxi-drivers. It's just a drop in the ocean and will do nothing to mask the serious issues we have in this country with economic migrants claiming asylum and the far greater number of people who are coming here illegally and then gaming they system. Ireland has defacto open borders and the whole world is abusing it. Get here by any means and have a baby and then you have welfare, free healthcare and free housing for life. And of course family reunification follows to burden the tax payer/contributors of the country even further.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Living in Ashbourne and Speaking with the family the kid is in bits, just saw the vid and wish i did not, i have kids and that must be and is heartbreaking to see. We set up a gofundme for the lad and i managed to speak with Eir and fiar play to them they are replacing the stolen iPhone FOC. He is going to use the fund to pay for grinds as he is missing school for the next while.

Can you post a link to the gofundme page, I'd like to make a contribution.

dalyboy wrote: »
    I love the death wish movies. We need 10 good masked Charlie Brosnans to sort out this scum. Good hard lesson needs to be taught to “diswade” this type of behavior on the law abiding citizens of Ireland.

American History X, bite the kerb. Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Have you also engaged with local Gardai on this? Strikes me as a logical thing to do here as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

American History X, bite the kerb. Job done.

Too many of them. A workmate who lives in malahide was telling me his mates son got a hiding off them and the chap went up to bate them. 20 6 foot teenagers came at him. He had to do a runner.

I can see a shotgun being used on them tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Kivaro wrote: »
    How sheeplike and GroupThink-minded our politicians are for not one of them to go public and ask questions about this incident.
    The reality though is that if any public figure were to speak out, I can guarantee you that RTE and the Irish Times would push Brexit off the headlines to be replaced with the "Rise of the Far Right in Ireland" type of hysteria instead.

The Irish media have us where they want us. Dare to speak out and you are labeled a Nazi and a racist. They should be boycotted. They are not to be trusted. Let them survive on the money being provided to them by extreme liberal philanthropists and open border groups who gain financially by the current migration situation.

RTE and the Department of Justice made a big deal of the 25 deportations lately of some illegal taxi-drivers. It's just a drop in the ocean and will do nothing to mask the serious issues we have in this country with economic migrants claiming asylum and the far greater number of people who are coming here illegally and then gaming they system. Ireland has defacto open borders and the whole world is abusing it. Get here by any means and have a baby and then you have welfare, free healthcare and free housing for life. And of course family reunification follows to burden the tax payer/contributors of the country even further.
    25 deportation orders were issued. But that does not translate to 25 deportations in this great country of ours.

The bottom feeders in the legal industry have 2nd houses to pay for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Can you post a link to the gofundme page, I'd like to make a contribution.
    Which one?

The one for the school grinds, or the one for the 10 good masked Charles Bronsons. :pac:

pablo128 wrote: »
    Too many of them. A workmate who lives in malahide was telling me his mates son got a hiding off them and the chap went up to bate them. 20 6 foot teenagers came at him. He had to do a runner.

I can see a shotgun being used on them tbh.

I'd gladly riddle them bàstards If it was my child that got attacked, I could not live with myself if I done nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭7aubzxk43m2sni

They should be handy enough to track down considering they're putting the videos on snapchat. Hopefully the gardai will do something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Where the hell are the parents of these scumbags? Do they just not care that their kids are roaming the streets and beating people up?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

Lads, is nobody legitimately concerned that this isn't more of an issue in the media?

What is the idea behind not talking about this? These gangs have been causing major problems in North Co. Dublin for over a year now and this is the first real time they've made it into the news, and that's just because they were stupid enough to record a video.

What's going on here exactly?

Why would the media not report it? Surely it'd get a decent amount of clicks?

There's been a bunch of young lads robbed in my area by the same gang, or a similar one. What's going to happen here? As much gang wars that we've had in our recent history, I've never seen this type of gang just going from place to place on the DART every week robbing people. Never ever had this type of hassle in my area until the last 12 months, now I'm wondering if I should even carry on with my plans to look into buying property. If this continues to get worse, I don't want to live in a place that I feel uncomfortable with my kids walking around or being alone. And it seems there's no sentiment to actually sorting it out or bringing attention to it.

Actually worried about the future of this place. I'm not sure if I'm being dramatic or not.

Where the hell are the parents of these scumbags? Do they just not care that their kids are roaming the streets and beating people up?
    You might be serious with this question Lolli, but the reality is that the vast majority of these parents are asylum scammers from Nigeria, which is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. They lied to get asylum in Ireland and were given all the social welfare entitlements that goes along with their fraudulent asylum success. One would doubt that they care about the carnage being inflicted on the local indigenous population by their progeny.

These parents know that their welfare payments will not stop, and they will not be evicted from their social housing; irrespective of the behaviour of their gang-member offspring. It is only a matter of time before the screams of racism will come from them and from their supporters just by the fact these that scumbags are being highlighted on social media.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

needwater wrote: »
    They should be handy enough to track down considering they're putting the videos on snapchat. Hopefully the gardai will do something
    Their hands are kinda tied. 1) they're likely to be "juveniles", 2) they will almost certainly get the tag of "racists" if they go after them and 3) the justice system here is both lax on such offences and where do you put them?

Sadly that all but guarantees local action and that will escalate. Isn't "multiculturalism" great. :rolleyes: It's not as if this hasn't happened everywhere else and for decades before it landed here.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Lads, is nobody legitimately concerned that this isn't more of an issue in the media?

What is the idea behind not talking about this? These gangs have been causing major problems in North Co. Dublin for over a year now and this is the first real time they've made it into the news, and that's just because they were stupid enough to record a video.

There's been a bunch of young lads robbed in my area by the same gang, or a similar one. What's going to happen here? As much gang wars that we've had in our recent history, I've never seen this type of gang just going from place to place on the DART every week robbing people. Never ever had this type of hassle in my area until the last 12 months, now I'm wondering if I should even carry on with my plans to look into buying property. If this continues to get worse, I don't want to live in a place that I feel uncomfortable with my kids walking around or being alone. And it seems there's no sentiment to actually sorting it out or bringing attention to it.

Actually worried about the future of this place. I'm not sure if I'm being dramatic or not.

It has been covered by some of the media but it's got nowhere near the amount coverage it deserves. As has been said by another poster imagine if this was white gangs targeting black youths, the media would be all over it, and so would the Muppets in Dail Eireann.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Never ever had this type of hassle in my area until the last 12 months, now I'm wondering if I should even carry on with my plans to look into buying property. If this continues to get worse, I don't want to live in a place that I feel uncomfortable with my kids walking around or being alone. And it seems there's no sentiment to actually sorting it out or bringing attention to it.
    And this is how "White Flight" kicks off and then areas become even worse over time, because the scumbag percentage is concentrated. It doesn't require a different ethnicity or "race" for it to happen, you get middle class flight as areas are perceived or become rougher. The race angle just increases it.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭7aubzxk43m2sni

Wibbs wrote: »
    Their hands are kinda tied. 1) they're likely to be "juveniles", 2) they will almost certainly get the tag of "racists" if they go after them and 3) the justice system here is both lax on such offences and where do you put them?

Sadly that all but guarantees local action and that will escalate. Isn't "multiculturalism" great. :rolleyes: It's not as if this hasn't happened everywhere else and for decades before it landed here.

Point 1 and 3 are definitely problems.

I'm not sure the gardai will be labelled racist for following up on a documented crime.

It's definitely horrific to see happening, but I'm not sure that race is the issue here. I remember growing up having gangs from one town "beefing" with another town, and a crew of them would arrive in for fights and batter anyone their own age. It's not a new thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

I'd gladly riddle them bàstards

Is that code for you'd give them all hand jobs?

Effects wrote: »
    Is that code for you'd give them all hand jobs?

What are you shyting about? Bad attempt at trying to be a funny cùnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

needwater wrote: »

And do what? The "justice" system protects these 'underage' violent delinquents more than the victims... if anyone did anything to those thugs they'd be in more trouble than said thugs.

They'll just get a slap on the wrist, and back on the streets they go tormenting people again.

Bloody disgusting really.

• Advertisement

BeerWolf wrote: »
    And do what? The "justice" system protects these 'underage' violent delinquents more than the victims... if anyone did anything to those thugs they'd be in more trouble than said thugs.

They'll just get a slap on the wrist, and back on the streets they go tormenting people again.

Bloody disgusting really.

Just make sure whatever you do you aren't caught, it's fairly straightforward if done correctly. Seems to be going ok for these black gangs anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

BeerWolf wrote: »
    "What's your Eircode?!"

Oh that'd be me done for.

They'd have leathered seven shades of shi'ite out of me before I could think of the first letter. Or is it a number? "not in the face, not the face".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Because they consist of people of colour, simple as that. Had it been an all white group it would be all over the place, and they'll say we got a neo-nazi/far right issue. :rolleyes:

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to continue this discussion; the usual contingent will be along (and you know who they are) who will try to disrupt the thread in the hope of getting it shut down.
    They hate hearing anything negative about the non-traditional groups that we have in Ireland, and they will do everything in their power to stop us having a discussion about these gangs. This includes baiting, name calling, etc.
    My advice is to the ignore those who carry out those antics; otherwise the thread will be locked.

Kivaro wrote: »
    Just a heads up to anyone who wants to continue this discussion; the usual contingent will be along (and you know who they are) who will try to disrupt the thread in the hope of getting it shut down.
    They hate hearing anything negative about the non-traditional groups that we have in Ireland, and they will do everything in their power to stop us having a discussion about these gangs. This includes baiting, name calling, etc.
    My advice is to the ignore those who carry out those antics; otherwise the thread will be locked.

A few of them are banned from the thread thankfully, you know who you are lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Aren't there juvenile delinquent centres they could be threatened with?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

When threads starting appearing on Boards about gangs in North County Dublin, it was noticable how certain posters around here starting crawling all over them labeling people as racists, trying to be their usual smart asses and trying to make it all into a joke.

These posters are usually the same ones lambasting people for being phobic, racists, alt righters just because they highlight where this society is going and because they don't buy into the shyteology being pushed.

And these posters are of the same ilk as most in the Irish media.
    They fooking had a fit when Peter Casey opened his mouth and they immediately went into overdrive to try destroy him.

To show bad Irish media is even that talentless bint on that dancing show invented a fictitious conversation with Casey to try blacken his name and up her standing amongst the right on media types.

But a good chunk of the Irish electorate saw through it and that caused some of the media and the like minded ones around here to go apoplectic.

Well it is getting worse and at some stage someone is going to be killed by these gangs.

And sooner or later ordinary people are going to start fighting back.

Our most dangerous enemy is not from without, but from within.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

A few of them are banned from the thread thankfully, you know who you are lads :pac:

Seems Fingal County Cpuncil has a public consultation on ' migrants ' in the fingal area - maybe a solution would be to propose that no form of rent allowance or council /government subsidied housing be given to anyone whose children or who themselces have been brought to the attention of the council or garda for antisocial behaviour. Maybe a petition for the bought 'citizenship' to be revokable for antisocial patterns of behaviour or criminal - including juvenile - convictions. Same for real Irish - no charity tax handouts for absentee parents found wanting by their childrens behaviour or their own .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

It's funny the likes of Poo, Billy eotr Nodin mod from the echo chamber cafe the pink Hitler aviatar and the rest of the gang who love posting about Tommy avoid this thread. Probably because they are embarrassed their beloved the New Nigerian Irish have turned to a life of crime beating up old people taxi drivers children anyone who stands in the gangs way!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Bet that cocksu#ker judge Martin Nolan can't wait to hand out a few harsh suspended sentence for these vermin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement