Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

This is the same Balbriggan gang that has been terrorising the dart line.

But feel free to continue burying your head in the sand.

Where is the evidence of that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

VeryTerry wrote: »
    The vast majority are Brazilians and Chinese and we're taking their money on the proviso that they're studying. After the Brazilians and the Chinese the 3'rd biggest entrants are American. They're possibly the most annoying. The rest make up fairly small numbers if you take them from a country by country basis.

Ok. But they are coming here on student visas. How are the uneducated and unskilled from Nigeria etc. getting access? Are they coming by claiming asylum? I just don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,340 ✭✭✭jmreire

They use the court system in their respective countries. They don't go to a Mosque to sort out their problems like you were saying you mad ****.

I still have no idea what any of this has to do with Christian gangs from Balbriggan but it's good to have all the racists in one place I suppose.

Terry, what kind of Law do Muslims use in Islamic Countries? Sharia Law ? or the Irish Law, as laid out in the Law Library ? Of course they go to the local mosque or local Iman / Sheik as the case maybe, but it will be decided by by Sharia Law, and that's for sure. And NOT western Law, in any shape or form. Maybe you should travel to a few Islamic Countries, and see how they work... Now if that makes me a "MAD***. it say's a lot more about you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Dante7 wrote: »
    Ok. But they are coming here on student visas. How are the uneducated and unskilled from Nigeria etc. getting access? Are they coming by claiming asylum? I just don't get it.

They're not educated or doing any sort of education here. We're selling visas to these people at a very cheap price.

I believe Christian Nigerians are claiming asylum on the grounds of possibly getting persecuted by Boko Haram. There's also a lot of homosexuals claiming asylum in Ireland from places that are dangerous to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Where is the evidence of that?

This happened at 8pm on a Saturday night, you think nobody seen it happening, loads of people witnessed it they were black youths, boys and girls.

I've seen it myself in Killester. It's the same scumbags the garda know who they are.

• Advertisement

jmreire wrote: »
    Terry, I was answering another poster who seemed to think that Muslims use solicitors and barristers in their own Countries, same as we do here. He was under the impression that Muslim Sharia Law is the same set up as here. But in fact, they do have have their own jurisprudence, but their law is taken from Sharia, and not the law books in the four courts or the Law Library, like here. And that was what I was trying to get across to him when I asked if Muslims don't go to a Sharia Court in Islamic Countries.Go back through my posts if you like, and get your fact's right before calling anyone "mad****. That kind of comment speak's volumes about you....

There's no reason that a Muslim in Ireland wouldn't respect our courts.

This happened at 8pm on a Saturday night, you think nobody seen it happening, loads of people witnessed it they were black youths, boys and girls.

I've seen it myself in Killester. It's the same scumbags the garda know who they are.

So, no evidence. I know the shop. I’ll pop in and ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I'd wager that the percentage of Brazilians and Chinese people in Ireland who are involved in crime is negligible.

So, no evidence. I know the shop. I’ll pop in and ask.

No we don't have the evidence, hopefully it's with the gardai, the CCTV and witness statements etc.

There's no reason that a Muslim in Ireland wouldn't respect our courts.

But they do Terry...they do it in every non-muslim Country they go to..The Quran tell's them to respect the laws and customs of the Country that they are in. BUT insofar as it's possible for them, they will use Sharia Law. This is largely done for"Muslim" issues..... But say one of them has a traffic accident, then that will be judged by the law of the land. If they purchase property, that will be according to the Law of the Land, but when ever possible, they will use Sharia amongst themselves. Back at home, in Islamic Countries,,there is only one Law..... Sharia, and that covers everything. *** I am not 100% sure about this,but I would say that it happens, Say some property is bought here in Ireland , so it will go through all the legal rule's and regulation's, same as everyone else....but if it's a deal between two Muslims, then I could understand them getting copies in Sharia Law as well as the Irish Law too. I'm not sure though, like I said

• Advertisement

I'd wager that the percentage of Brazilians and Chinese people in Ireland who are involved in crime is negligible.

In comparison to who?

In petty drug dealing the Brazilians have the market cornered.

In petty drug dealing the Brazilians have the market cornered.

I wouldn't say that now, but they are at it. We would be fùcked without the Brazilians, there would be nobody to drive the rickshaws.

Back at home, in Islamic Countries,,there is only one Law..... Sharia, and that covers everything.

It does. They still have solicitors and judges. They might not be prancing around in robes and wigs but if a Muslim gets in trouble here they deal with that. End of.

I wouldn't say that now, but they are at it. We would be fùcked without the Brazilians, there would be nobody to drive the rickshaws.

We'd be gasping for a yoke and a bump of coke without the rickshaws alright.

We'd be gasping for a yoke and a bump of coke without the rickshaws alright.

They're only good for the yokes. I'll pass on the 5% bags of white.

It does. They still have solicitors and judges. They might not be prancing around in robes and wigs but if a Muslim gets in trouble here they deal with that. End of.

Are you talking about Sharia Law or western Law? And in which Country?

What immigrants do you think are engaging in crime in a significant fashion?

Are you talking about Sharia Law or western Law? And in which Country?

I'm talking about Irish law in Ireland

I'm talking about Irish law in Ireland
    Yes, and I posted this a few mins ago, but here it is again: "
    But they do Terry...they do it in every non-muslim Country they go to..The Quran tell's them to respect the laws and customs of the Country that they are in. BUT insofar as it's possible for them, they will use Sharia Law. This is largely done for"Muslim" issues..... But say one of them has a traffic accident, then that will be judged by the law of the land. If they purchase property, that will be according to the Law of the Land, but when ever possible, they will use Sharia amongst themselves. Back at home, in Islamic Countries,,there is only one Law..... Sharia, and that covers everything. *** I am not 100% sure about this,but I would say that it happens, Say some property is bought here in Ireland , so it will go through all the legal rule's and regulation's, same as everyone else....but if it's a deal between two Muslims, then I could understand them getting copies in Sharia Law as well as the Irish Law too. I'm not sure though, like I said

• Registered Users Posts: 13,362 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

This is the same Balbriggan gang that has been terrorising the dart line.

But feel free to continue burying your head in the sand.

The DART doesn't go to Balbriggan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Terry, what kind of Law do Muslims use in Islamic Countries? Sharia Law ? or the Irish Law, as laid out in the Law Library ?
    Can someone help? I'm not sure how to break this to him...

kowloon wrote: »
    The DART doesn't go to Balbriggan.

I'm well aware of that. The train from Balbriggan joins up with the dart line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Jeff2 wrote: »
    GSOC investigate Fox.

Nothing going to come out I guess.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0220/1031820-gsoc-colm-fox/

Quote from the article...
    "Given the limited resources of GSOC, considerable cooperation from all parties involved will be required for an effective investigation to take place."

If there was some sort of coverup/fudging of the investigation, is really likely that those involved will admit it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,588 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Jeff2 wrote: »
    GSOC investigate Fox.

Nothing going to come out I guess.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0220/1031820-gsoc-colm-fox/
    Presumably there will be a Coroner's inquest for the detective at some stage?

Presumably there will be a Coroner's inquest for the detective at some stage?

He’s dead a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

STB. wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to have been any at all in the back.

When you read the reports, this was from the CCTV footage shown in the Court proceedings, its over in 6 minutes and involved 5 gunmen and a driver.

The two pictured in that famous photo entered at 2.28pm and asked for directions. Shots fired, pandemonium. Two journalists from the Indo saw what they thought were ERU armed with AK47's at 2.30pm. They then enter as shots are going off. One of the journalists takes that photo of the "ERU" with his mobile phone. They are out by 2.34pm.

My knowledge is only from TV shows, Movies & Video games but don't AK-47's have extremely destructive firepower? how was it not a slaughterhouse in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Regarding the Hutches, here is an old rare interview with "The Monk". Seems to come across as a clever fella.

El_Bee wrote: »
    My knowledge is only from TV shows, Movies & Video games but don't AK-47's have extremely destructive firepower? how was it not a slaughterhouse in there?

There's video attached to this article I Haven't seen before, it's shows byrne being gunned down.

I think the weapons uses were a variant of the ak47, still heavy duty firepower. It certainly could have been a bloodbath but they couldn't find the targets they were looking for.

Byrne was unlucky he ran straight into them.

I can only assume they hoped Daniel Kinahan would also have ran towards the main entrance. If he had of he would be dead now too.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3778835/hutch-kinahan-feud-david-byrne-regency/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Do Gardai lose their state pension if they’re found guilty of a crime?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

If Patrick Hutch planned on leaving the country via Dublin Airport, hope he did so yesterday
    https://twitter.com/DublinAirport/status/1098550185758781440

Although he might go up North first? He could already be in Dubai...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement