Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit chat number nein

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Christ. Has she no shame!! :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Christ. Has she no shame!! :eek::eek:
    No but she has loads of other stuff, though:D

No but she has loads of other stuff, though:D

And for the low low price of 10 euro, she'll acknowledge your dick pick in a tribute video. I've heard it all now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,384 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Here's a new one.
    Lets use more cotton. Destroy the place a bit more. Or more plastic. Even better. But whatever dafuq ya do, don't use wool, that natural growing, shearing for welfare, near worthless fleece of sheep in yer garments
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/boohoo-bans-wool-peta-manchester-15838662

Jaysus, this Vegan ****e is gonna drive me looney. Sooner the fad is over with the better

• Registered Users Posts: 29,175 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Here's a new one.
    Lets use more cotton. Destroy the place a bit more. Or more plastic. Even better. But whatever dafuq ya do, don't use wool, that natural growing, shearing for welfare, near worthless fleece of sheep in yer garments
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/boohoo-bans-wool-peta-manchester-15838662

Jaysus, this Vegan ****e is gonna drive me looney. Sooner the fad is over with the better
    Was getting a take away this evening from a good local place. There was a phone order in for a vegan meal, the caller told them how everything was to be cooked and in what. Was a long call, nothing seems to be easy with the vegans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

whelan2 wrote: »
    Was getting a take away this evening from a good local place. There was a phone order in for a vegan meal, the caller told them how everything was to be cooked and in what. Was a long call, nothing seems to be easy with the vegans

Twas probably all cooked in the same pan as the burgers anyhow :D

And for the low low price of 10 euro, she'll acknowledge your dick pick in a tribute video. I've heard it all now :pac:
    Easiest money I'll ever make:cool:

Easiest money I'll ever make:cool:

You have to pay her!! Unless you're looking for submissions for your own video:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,165 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

I'm just glad I'm not banned for what's just after occurring. :p

I'm just glad I'm not banned for what's just after occurring. :p

You'll need to send me some bleach for my eyeballs though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I was following that elsewhere during the week. There's quite a number looking for a website with activists names and addresses to be published and their homes to be similarly targeted and I would have to agree with them, tbh.What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. I think I'm going to use more of those animal phrases when talking to vegans in future, just for the lols.

This coincides with vegans publishing the names and addresses of farmers and dairy farmers in Australia and the UK using Google maps.
    Project Calf pulled together the exact locations of more than 9,000 dairy farms on Google maps, advising its followers to ‘expose the atrocities of the dairy industry through citizen journalism, peaceful protesting and outreach’(sic).
    The (UK) Government’s data protection watchdog is investigating after the details of every dairy farm in England and Wales were exposed by a vegan group .

See:
    https://www.fginsight.com/news/news/farmer-fury-as-vegan-group-project-calf-publishes-map-of-uk-dairy-farms-78652

I'm sure there's serious issues here with GDPR and data privacy. These cnuts are taking intimidation and harassment just one step to far over the line ...

Mac Taylor wrote: »
    Had our annual visit from the hunt, told not to enter the land, concession agreed if dogs went in, hound master only could go in to get them out, anyway as I watched four entered after the dogs with the other 60+ waiting to see how the first 4 got on. I shared my views with them and at one stage the hound master said he don’t know what was agreed, yet the guy who came and agreed it was one of the four, they started apologizing and saying how sorry they were...every year the same shyte, they were only sorry that they were caught. The arrogance of these guys really pisses me off.

Thankfully the local hunt here are nothing like that. They have a good reputation going back a fair few years and its fairly tightly run tbh. They dont go where they dont have permission and there more than a few farmers and landowners who are members. Kinda keeps things on an even keel. Dont think its correct tarring them with the same brush. A bit like when our vegan friends claim all farmers are the same imo ...

This gdpr thing is mad, was in power city before christmas getting a new dishwasher, very hard water here, I asked the sales man how long was it since we got the last dish washer as they have your profile on file.. I CANT TELL YOU UNDER GDPR... WHAT A LOAD OF ****E

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭visatorro

Had our annual visit from the hunt, told not to enter the land, concession agreed if dogs went in, hound master only could go in to get them out, anyway as I watched four entered after the dogs with the other 60+ waiting to see how the first 4 got on. I shared my views with them and at one stage the hound master said he don’t know what was agreed, yet the guy who came and agreed it was one of the four, they started apologizing and saying how sorry they were...every year the same shyte, they were only sorry that they were caught. The arrogance of these guys really pisses me off. :mad:

Nearly as bad as the other ethnic boy's.lucky I don't have to deal with them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭emaherx

This gdpr thing is mad, was in power city before christmas getting a new dishwasher, very hard water here, I asked the sales man how long was it since we got the last dish washer as they have your profile on file.. I CANT TELL YOU UNDER GDPR... WHAT A LOAD OF ****E

I'm sure they actually have to disclose what information they have about you if you request it.

Edit: You may have to request in writing and they have 30 days to comply. But meeting your request sooner wouldn't be a breach either.

emaherx wrote: »
    I'm sure they actually have to disclose what information they have about you if you request it.

I will know for the next time. I'd say 2 years max on a dishwasher here and that's if I don't wash the milking machine shells in it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭emaherx

I will know for the next time. I'd say 2 years max on a dishwasher here and that's if I don't wash the milking machine shells in it

Most dishwashers would have a warranty of at least 2 years. So maybe you shouldn’t be paying for a new one. I bet he’d be able to tell you how long you had it if you claimed it was less than 2 years.

emaherx wrote: »
    Most dishwashers would have a warranty of at least 2 years. So maybe you shouldn’t be paying for a new one. I bet he’d be able to tell you how long you had it if you claimed it was less than 2 years.
    thats why I wanted to know

Some win there on winning streak

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Ard_MC

Some win there on winning streak

How much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

Had our annual visit from the hunt, told not to enter the land, concession agreed if dogs went in, hound master only could go in to get them out, anyway as I watched four entered after the dogs with the other 60+ waiting to see how the first 4 got on. I shared my views with them and at one stage the hound master said he don’t know what was agreed, yet the guy who came and agreed it was one of the four, they started apologizing and saying how sorry they were...every year the same shyte, they were only sorry that they were caught. The arrogance of these guys really pisses me off. :mad:

I was going to post this a few weeks back but was too angry. Hunt came on to our land with no permission and unfortunately when I was in the pen with the bullocks. I honestly don't know what they did but all of a sudden every animal went absolutely mental and I had to jump for a gate and thankfully didn't get a kick in the head. Went ballistic at them -they had an awful attitude. The next day a second hunt came through no permission and today a third hunt was blowing that bloody horn looking for beagles and driving the animals out cracked. I've reached the end of my tether with them as I have repeatedly asked to be informed as due to the layout of the land I know they will end up near us so I need to know and I can at least put the animals out in. I have never met a more entitled arrogant shower of .......honestly don't remember losing the rag so much with ppl either. I was shaking I got such a fright with the first hunt and absolutely tore stripes off them. Only got an apology off the first hunt when I postes on their FB page as well!!

Ard_MC wrote: »
    How much?

He got 100k spinning the wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Ard_MC

He got 100k spinning the wheel

Nice win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Some hoor of a wind blowing down here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭Grueller

Mooooo wrote: »
    Some hoor of a wind blowing down here

Here too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

gozunda wrote: »
    Thankfully the local hunt here are nothing like that. They have a good reputation going back a fair few years and its fairly tightly run tbh. They dont go where they dont have permission and there more than a few farmers and landowners who are members. Kinda keeps things on an even keel. Dont think its correct tarring them with the same brush. A bit like when our vegan friends claim all farmers are the same imo ...

To be fair gozunda, I didn’t tar all hunts just our local one, there is another one that’s passes every Christmas and never an issue, we lost ewes and lambs a few years ago when despite NOT giving them permission they went into the land and drove heavy inlamb ewes all over the place, on another occasion again due to stock on the land they were refused permission, again they entered and when told to get out a number of them told my father to f’ck off. I really can only speak to this one hunt which is a quite large and well known one.

To be fair gozunda, I didn’t tar all hunts just our local one, there is another one that’s passes every Christmas and never an issue, we lost ewes and lambs a few years ago when despite NOT giving them permission they went into the land and drove heavy inlamb ewes all over the place, on another occasion again due to stock on the land they were refused permission, again they entered and when told to get out a number of them told my father to f’ck off. I really can only speak to this one hunt which is a quite large and well known one.

Yeah I knew that - that was a general point only to end only. I was giving experiences of the one in this area. Which is fairly much the opposite imo. I think there is a different system around here. Theres is only one hunt to an area. So you wouldn't get others turning up tbh. Maybe we are fortunate. I do know there are eejits everywhere unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

Well we are plagued with them at the moment. My dad pointed out they mustn't be allowed hunt in other places which is why they keep coming down her. One out of the four is fine as they always call but the big hunt has an unbelievable arrogance about them. Even today the guy who lost his beagles and using that horn had serious attitude with me-he had to find his dogs and so what if his bugle thing was making the cattle run!! It is unfortunate as I've gone from being easy going about it to pretty much hardline get off my land!!!

L1985 wrote: »
    Well we are plagued with them at the moment. My dad pointed out they mustn't be allowed hunt in other places which is why they keep coming down her. One out of the four is fine as they always call but the big hunt has an unbelievable arrogance about them. Even today the guy who lost his beagles and using that horn had serious attitude with me-he had to find his dogs and so what if his bugle thing was making the cattle run!! It is unfortunate as I've gone from being easy going about it to pretty much hardline get off my land!!!

Might not be the solution for you, L, but when they came in our direction, we eventually put up a single strand of heavy duty barbed wire on that bounds ditch, pulled as tight as we could. They never came back and the guys shooting in October don't seem to like it too much either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭MeTheMan

Are these hunts the traditional dogs tearing fox to pieces? Didn't think anyone do them anymore. Don't sound like a fun day out to me.

Never have them around here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement