Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Well a few weeks ago I said here that I was getting chatted up in the local and I got slagged off for posting it from the local. So tonight I am posting from the laptop at home at the Kitchen table and can confirm that I was offered SEX from a very over excited English Woman visiting her parents. I'm home alone and told her that.:eek: Can't a man go out for a few bevvies and watch sport without being offered a ride.:D

Well holy god :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Sure Seph, if you want to wrestle the cat for the bone :pac:

Ahhhh no let her have it :3
    TG1 wrote: »
    Creative editing there Seph... :pac:

I'm innocent I swear :3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Im over the moon.:D Delighted I still have it even though I chat without realizing I'm chatting them up.:D Late 40s and I can still do it. Must be the booze effect!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im over the moon.:D Delighted I still have it even though I chat without realizing I'm chatting them up.:D Late 40s and I can still do it. Must be the booze effect!

So what did you tell? is she older or younger? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Obviously she was wearing her beer goggles.
    dating-breaking_the_ice-flirts-flirtations-beer_goggles-gins-tnen912_low.jpg

• Advertisement

So what did you tell? is she older or younger? ;)

She was younger! 37 years old. Lives in Birmingham. Married like me! I just chatted about general stuff, Before ya know it, its game on time!:D But Im back home and alone. I feel like the opposite of a prick tease. A fanny tease??:D

She was younger! 37 years old. Lives in Birmingham. Married like me! I just chatted about general stuff, Before ya know it, its game on time!:D But Im back home and alone. I feel like the opposite of a prick tease. A fanny tease??:D

I meant are you gonna go through with it :D?

I meant are you gonna go through with it :D?

Nope.:o

Nope.:o

Fair play.

Obviously she was wearing her beer goggles.
    dating-breaking_the_ice-flirts-flirtations-beer_goggles-gins-tnen912_low.jpg

Actually she wasn't and that was the best bit. Got chatting during the match and next thing.......TAXI! for one. I chickened out. But I have my reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Actually she wasn't and that was the best bit. Got chatting during the match and next thing.......TAXI! for one. I chickened out. But I have my reasons.

Aren't you married?

Homeside. Have the Sundayz. Not the best weekend. Need cuddles.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Always teasing me about cooking for me :P

I do tend to like the older man though ;)

Aren't you married?

How about a bear hug? :3

How about a bear hug? :3

Yes please. :)

Yes please. :)

*bear hugs*

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Heading to bed after a great weekend, busy week ahead at the coalface but it's all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in front of the fire eating monster munch and watching call the midwife.
    Monster munch is gone to feck, they were grand the way they were don’t know why they changed them

Monster munch is gone to feck, they were grand the way they were don’t know why they changed them

They were at there best in the 90's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

They were at there best in the 90's.

Weren't we all?:)

*bear hugs*

:3

:):)

Kitchenside, making a toast and bacon and avocado and egg and beetroot and hummus sandwich. And tea.

• Advertisement

Sitting in front of the fire eating monster munch and watching call the midwife.

Shoes, quick question if you don't mind.. Is it normal to charge a fee if someone cancels an apt. on the day, I cancelled part of an apt at 1pm on Friday {apt was at 4.30)i still spent 45e at the salon on the day and was charged 5e for the cancelled part, I only made the booking on Thursday evening.. Its not the 5e but its just slightly annoying me.

Aren't you married?

Yep and I made that clear.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Always teasing me about cooking for me :P

I do tend to like the older man though ;)

Ah Auto, what can I say to you now that I have shown my hand. I didn't even mention the drunken carry on in Tralee last night.:D

:):)

Kitchenside, making a toast and bacon and avocado and egg and beetroot and hummus sandwich. And tea.

*nonchalantly slides plate across the counter*

😀😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home, having some red wine, I know I said an alcohol free February, but we had some wine with our dinner and had a bit left in the bottle, brought it home and we are finishing it. About a half glass each left, a feck it, I'm not counting it as a slip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Shoes, quick question if you don't mind.. Is it normal to charge a fee if someone cancels an apt. on the day, I cancelled part of an apt at 1pm on Friday {apt was at 4.30)i still spent 45e at the salon on the day and was charged 5e for the cancelled part, I only made the booking on Thursday evening.. Its not the 5e but its just slightly annoying me.
    That’s a pretty sh1tty thing to do to be honest. Most salons have a cancellation policy in place. So my cancellation policy would be 50% of the treatment cost if cancelled last minute but to be honest I would only implement that if the client had constantly taken the pi5s. (Eg, I had a client Xmas week who made 3 appointments that week (brows one day, tan, then nails) and no showed two of them, then two more after Xmas. I billed her for the 4th no show.)

If I had a regular client, who was spending money and had to cancel last min then it’s no big deal, if I had a client booked in for let’s say nails and brows and didn’t want her brows done I wouldn’t mind because no doubt she’ll be back again for brows. For the sake of 5 euro you risk severing the good relations between the salon and the client.

I would only implement the charge to deter Timewasters from booking more and wasting my time, rather than needing the money, if that makes sense? If that’s your regular salon I’d say bring it up with the manager because it’s not about the €5. If you had a lot of no shows/cancellations and this is the first time for the charge I’d say they’re just trying to get you to stop cancelling.

*nonchalantly slides plate across the counter*

😀😀

I'd give you some of my sandwich, but the tea is all mine.

I'd you some of my sandwich, but the tea is all mine.

Done deal! :3

Edward M wrote: »
    Home, having some red wine, I know I said an alcohol free February, but we had some wine with our dinner and had a bit left in the bottle, brought it home and we are finishing it. About a half glass each left, a feck it, I'm not counting it as a slip.

Will you get some giggy giggy tonight????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,059 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It was an easy plan, take the machine to an airport and leave it there, then jump on an empty airliner back home. It was just too easy to be true.

When we got close to the destination we were told to hold as the airport parking was full, so around and around in circles we went at 40,000 feet for about an hour. After we landed they politely yet firmly told us to drop the passengers and get lost so that The next plane could land.

So we jumped an hour south to home only to be told to wait a few hours and take the plane back again, which we dutifully did and handed it over to some colleagues to take the mornings guests home.

Now we had to get home. So I find myself sitting waiting on two larger corporate aircraft to leave so that an airliner can land and take 200 people to their destination prior to....... oops, change of plan again, I get to get off at that destination and take another plane with passengers back here tomorrow 😀😀😀

Never a dull moment around here 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside. Spent the day at the boyfriend’s place just rewatching Game of Thrones, was a nice restful way to spend a Sunday :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement