Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

After two long weeks I’m going for swill, I might be gone a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed. Again. Wrecked. BAFTAs was so bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Will you get some giggy giggy tonight????:D

I doubt it, she's working early after a week off so humour not good, she's smiling as I reply but I can see behind the false facade.
    I'll cuddle her here on the couch, but I'm not over hopeful. She knows me after a big dinner too, so she's not over hopeful either.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yep and I made that clear.

Ah Auto, what can I say to you now that I have shown my hand. I didn't even mention the drunken carry on in Tralee last night.:D

Puts you on ignore list :D

Now couchside watching my favourite man

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside deep in thought
    Autosport wrote: »

*waves at the camera

• Advertisement

Night all :)

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I didn't fancy her actually. Still felt great though,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Night all :)

Bedside

That's so true Auto , I like this one too ...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

body crashing

need
    bed
    now

NOW!

Just in the leaba, I always have my shower in the morning but because the room is hot now and I know I'm going to be like a briar in the morning I've just had a shower and got into freshly made bed, downside is that I'm now wide awake after barely making it up the stairs due to tiredness.. you can't win lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching Very Bad Men on Netflix , while listening to the dog snoring in her bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Eating toast in bed, post gig high home from Sleaford Mods in Dolans Limerick..
    Jolly F##ker..great gig..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside having a wee grumble to myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, heading for the land of nod any minute now

Was in bed, sleeping peacefully, alarm goes off, we are being burgled.
    Up I gets all macho, grab shotgun, yes I have one and make no mistake if you're in my house in the middle of the night uninvited, I will defend my family and my property, but apparently its a false alarm.
    Have checked everything and alls well as far as I can see, it was the patio door alarm and nothing around.
    Now going for a s**t before I go back to bed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside ,sleep evades me
    Weren't we all?:)

90's is my favorite decade

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Edward M wrote: »
    Was in bed, sleeping peacefully, alarm goes off, we are being burgled.
    Up I gets all macho, grab shotgun, yes I have one and make no mistake if you're in my house in the middle of the night uninvited, I will defend my family and my property, but apparently its a false alarm.
    Have checked everything and alls well as far as I can see, it was the patio door alarm and nothing around.
    Now going for a s**t before I go back to bed.

Argh, hate being woken but at least not a real burglary

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Faced with the option of going to a hotel to sleep or take another 90 minute flight home to have coffee with the mutt, I now find myself homeward bound 😀😀

smurfjed wrote: »
    Faced with the option of going to a hotel to sleep or take another 90 minute flight home to have coffee with the mutt, I now find myself homeward bound ����

Yay, hoping for a few pics of the mutt later so :)

Just woke up. I read a link to Mumsnet before bed and I woke with a terrifying thought. Is... Is Boards.ie Mumsnet but for single old men?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Visit to the vet so 2nd dose vaccination

Any ideas of a treatment for these aniexty wounds ?

Oh closing in on home time..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh closing in on home time..

Opposite end of spectrum here. Final few mins in bed.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Visit to the vet so 2nd dose vaccination

Any ideas of a treatment for these aniexty wounds ?
    yikes. Poor créatur, I'm not sure there's anything to do except let it recover and keep it clean, hopefully your vet prescribe something to speed it along.

Is it possible to remove whatever the source of the anxiety is?

Morning all :)

Gorgeous doggy Smurf :) Is it separation anxiety??? My lad used to eat the paws off himself until he learned that Mammy (me) was always coming home to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Poor baby :(
    If you were in any other part of the world I’d suggest pet cbd oil to keep him a little more relaxed. Is there another natural aid you can get for anxious dogs?

Bed. It’s my Sunday today

Ah the poor doggie smurf. Talk to a vet, there are healing sprays that will also stop the dog from licking the wound.
    Loaded up and ready for the road here, waiting on the BIL and then off to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a stroll up the lane. A lovely morning, so hopefully a chance today to catch up on chores postponed last week - car wash, windows wash, weeding, lawn cut....we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The Oranmore hurling team must have drank the town dry last night cos there isn't even water in the tap this morning. :pac:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Deskside with coffee, in good form unexpectedly lol, gorgeous morning here.. My friend left her dogs in a kennel while her son was in hospital and she had to stay with him.,one dog was all puffed up/swollen on return so she went straight to the vet and it was due to separation anxiety.. It is a thing seemingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement