Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Me Time now ... coffee here I come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Roads lovely and quiet for driving this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭gifted

Just in the leaba in the backarse of Galway, great day and just after drinks and Supermacs..early start in the morning,.. Brace yourself Gifted I'll be looking out for you 🙂

Lol lol....I'm actually off to Dublin...lol lol....hope galway treating you well

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couchside with tea & toast, Tad hungover.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

gifted wrote: »
    Lol lol....I'm actually off to Dublin...lol lol....hope galway treating you well

The hurling final?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Golf cancelled, we drove in to Cavan and it was fcekin snowing, I said right lads fcuk this I'm not goin out in that.
    We drove back to Arva and are now waiting on the breakfast in the Breffni Arms Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

snugged in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from mass and waiting on coffee to brew. It's a gloriously bright morning here and the room is warm from the sun alone. May take a walk through the bog later and have a look at the lake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Caught up in the middle of an internal dispute in work damned if I do and damned if I don’t. Usual ****e problem not dealt with years ago and now this is the fcuking result of it.
    Roll on pints tonight and I can get away from the ****e in here. Toxic is not the word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Just in from a walk on the beach. Lunch in a while, then I'll drive home and see the footsore mare and make sure she's ok, then I'll chill at home, might even clean my own house. Genuinely can't remember being in this present a state in a long long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good afternoon all :)

What a glorious and beautiful day it is :)

Off on another Roadtrip today :)

Enjoy all :)

Wind howling... hail hailing... staying snugged in.. knitting black yarn ....

Lying on the beach gran canaria, just caught up on all the posts..... Well, 70 something pages on my phone.. I may have missed a few!!
    Last full day together tomorrow *sad face *

• Registered Users Posts: 28,734 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Not long home from Wexford. There needs to be more cross-country motorways rather than just the spokes out of Dublin. The amount of dawdlers and thus dangerous overtaking is crazy!

Besides that though it was a good weekend with the lads. Few drinks, banter and pizza :p Gotta catch up on the chores now.. back to work in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched on the couch watching Friends. Still makes me laugh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, feeling rotten with a start of a cold, but on the bright side, I booked tickets to a screening of a new film about Asperger's, looking forward to it :) It's called 'this is Nicholas-living with autism spectrum disorder' if anyone else is interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Mattresses cleaned, skirting boards wiped down and disinfected, upstairs blinds cleaned and disinfected (this is the one job I hate more than life itself), beds changed, carpets upstairs squeegeed and hoovered, rugs cleaned and drying. Bannister dusted and disinfected, bathrooms scrubbed. I have windows inside to clean, wash on so needs to be dried and put away and then I can start dinner and light the open fire while it’s cooking and chill out with a bottle of wine for the evening.

I love weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Shoesdayschild, I do wish you would come to my house where your deep cleaning would be really appreciated. I keep a clean and tidy house but your posts make me feel as if I live in a pigsty. Wish I had your energy.

wildwillow wrote: »
    Shoesdayschild, I do wish you would come to my house where your deep cleaning would be really appreciated. I keep a clean and tidy house but your posts make me feel as if I live in a pigsty. Wish I had your energy.

I wouldn’t feel bad. I’m probably a bit neurotic to be honest but I like routine and I love cleaning because I feel relaxed and even if I haven’t left the house I feel productive. I am the kind of person who can’t even sit in a jacuzzi for half an hour to “relax” in my own without over thinking and getting nervous so I stay busy all the time to stay happy. :)

But I would love to come over and help clean :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I can't abide routine since my years in boarding school, many moons ago. Thank for offer of coming over to clean but then I couldn't keep up the standard.
    I do lots of fabric crafts to keep me sane but the tidy up is such a nuisance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I wouldn’t feel bad. I’m probably a bit neurotic to be honest but I like routine and I love cleaning because I feel relaxed and even if I haven’t left the house I feel productive. I am the kind of person who can’t even sit in a jacuzzi for half an hour to “relax” in my own without over thinking and getting nervous so I stay busy all the time to stay happy. :)

But I would love to come over and help clean :D

I'll send the car for ya so you can come clean mine as well :pac: :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

wildwillow wrote: »

Me too! I hate cleaning. I often think. About hiring a cleaner! How do even get one?

Also flaked out on couch watching Le Crunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

No alcohol this weekend has made my liver smile at me for the first time in yonks.

Sofa now watching the egg chasers with a large coffee and a sly danish.

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Me too! I hate cleaning. I often think. About hiring a cleaner! How do even get one?

Also flaked out on couch watching Le Crunch
    I live five mins from you :D
    I’m free on Monday’s :D

shwanz.
    "and a sly danish."

Send it over please! Not had a danish for ... many years! lol

I live five mins from you :D
    Im free on Mondays :D

Are you stalking me?

Ill leave the key under the mat.

A blow torch might be the best option lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside for the first time today, busy old morning doing chores inside and out, there's a bitterly cold wind chill out there but a great day to be out getting a few bits done in the garden, relaxing now for the evening with the rugby and a couple of Sunday newspapers to catch up on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I'm watching GAA on tg4, skipping to rugby and soccer now and again, had tea and a slice of cake but was so busy keeping an eye on everything only a bit of the cake eaten and the tea is gone cold.
    Ah this is a hectic Sunday. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Edward M wrote: »
    the tea is gone cold.
    Ah this is a hectic Sunday. :D

You let the tae go cold ? sacrilegious!

• Advertisement

Bed. I'm fecked!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement