Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I had a salt n vinegar sandwich for lunch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Green Book this evening at the cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The lyrics in that Westlife song, 'hair where it should be'.
    I could go on about how self-aware/involved it is, but as its Friday, it's funny.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Not so much a TH, I'll admit, more being thankful for something I never think about normally. Air bags!
    Our daughter was in a head on collision this morning. Two cars mangled and written off. She had to be cut out of her car but, miraculously, neither driver sustained any injuries. More than trivially happy of course.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not so much a TH, I'll admit, more being thankful for something I never think about normally. Air bags!
    Our daughter was in a head on collision this morning. Two cars mangled and written off. She had to be cut out of her car but, miraculously, neither driver sustained any injuries. More than trivially happy of course.
    Glad to hear everyone is alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Sasha Thoughtless Bayou, that's wonderful news and hug her tightly when you see her later.... small margins and all that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

What a relief for you and yours Srameen. You must have got a fright initially all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Great to hear that no one was hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,075 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Srameen what a dreadful fright for you all . Thank goodness all is well .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thank god everyone is alright, you must have gotten some fright when you heard what happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Thank god your daughter and the other driver are okay Srameen, awful shock as the others have said.

My TH for today, I may have gotten a free €100 :D (I will explain this later once I’m done work)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Finally it’s the end of the week and I’ve got a G&T in hand 😀
    Cheers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Finally it’s the end of the week and I’ve got a G&T in hand 😀
    Cheers!

*Clink*

branie2 wrote: »
    Going to see Green Book this evening at the cinema

I have to say that it was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Glad to hear everyone is ok and wasn’t hurt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

So so happy to be home, my headache is so bad that my eyes are watering. Painkillers and tea to ease the headache

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH having a warm fire and a well insulated house with the wind howling outside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭thomil

Hot coffee on the table in front of me, Jean-Michel Jarre on the stereo, howling wind outside, and not due back in the office until Thursday. I guess you could call that happiness :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

An item I had my eye on in Aldi was reduced by 60 euro. I had to drive out of my way as the local store was sold out, but it was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

An oldie but still one of best..
    Its new bedlinen night for me. :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Two whole days off coming up - BRILLIANT

Listening to Johnny Cash on Youtube earlier on this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Very happy about not being on Facebook (having just read a couple of problems in Personal Issues).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Out gardening in the sunshine!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Saved €100 by spending 10 mins getting a second quote for house insurance instead of just renewing my existing policy. Adulting FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

It was touch and go for a bit but my fire stayed lighting with the last little chunk of firelighter that was left :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Spending the day with the whole family and seeing our daughter may be sore and bruised but in good form.

Appreciate all the kinds thoughts; and she sends her thanks and best wishes in return

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Spending the day with the whole family and seeing our daughter may be sore and bruised but in good form.

Appreciate all the kinds thoughts; and she sends her thanks and best wishes in return

Glad she is ok and the other driver too :)

An accident like that can very quickly put things into perspective .

The ad for the Travel Department on television at the moment. I travelled three three times with them, and it was a great experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

A hot shower, fluffy pyjamas, a roaring fire, and three episodes of Ros na Rún waiting for me on the sky box. Pure contentment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement