Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Irish" tourists dump rubbish on NZ beach, threaten locals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    I work in construction and was down in shannon yesterday visiting a project. The builders project manager took a call from a person that sounded irate - looking for cash - I could overhear the call.

He said to me that there’s a massive protection racket going on in limerick run by travellers. Pay up or else. There’s thousands been handed over.

These people are leeches of the highest order. absolutely zero time for them or their culture. The bring shame and embarrassment to civilised people either home or abroad. No morals, no ethics, no stakeholding in building society.

Record the call and hand it over to the Guards. If everyone did it there would be no protection racket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

zell12 wrote: »
    LOL They finally have to face some consequences for their sh!tty behaviour and they start crying about lack of respect and rights. Boo fcuking hoo. If only the police in Ireland and the UK would treat them the same, they might actually start acting like decent citizens. Of course the police in Ireland are too busy at checkpoints and the UK are tied up arresting the meanies on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    LOL They finally have to face some consequences for their sh!tty behaviour and they start crying about lack of respect and rights. Boo fcuking hoo. If only the police in Ireland and the UK would treat them the same, they might actually start acting like decent citizens. Of course the police in Ireland are too busy at checkpoints and the UK are tied up arresting the meanies on twitter.

Travellers are always lightening quick to play the put upon victim once they see their scam - bad behaviour has been called out.

They are an utterly predictable bunch

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    I work in construction and was down in shannon yesterday visiting a project. The builders project manager took a call from a person that sounded irate - looking for cash - I could overhear the call.

He said to me that there’s a massive protection racket going on in limerick run by travellers. Pay up or else. There’s thousands been handed over.

These people are leeches of the highest order. absolutely zero time for them or their culture. The bring shame and embarrassment to civilised people either home or abroad. No morals, no ethics, no stake
    holding in building society.

And endlessly eulogised by bubble dwelling media and academic types

Re_ the Limerick story, Limerick organised crime has always had travellers at its core, this is a criminal sub-culture, no different to the huge extended crime families of Southern Italy.

That's all they are, a loose collection of big and small time criminals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Travellers are always lightening quick to play the put upon victim once they see their scam - bad behaviour has been called out.

They are an utterly predictable bunch
    They're trying to claim they only left a mess on the beach because a child was bullying one of theirs and they had to leave in a hurry because they were being intimidated :pac:

No mention of all the CCTV evidence of them robbing their way across the island :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    They're trying to claim they only left a mess on the beach because a child was bullying one of theirs and they had to leave in a hurry because they were being intimidated :pac:

No mention of all the CCTV evidence of them robbing their way across the island :rolleyes:

Lieing is like breathing to travellers

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Garibaldi?

The term "innocent" is one beloved of travellers. Not used in the legal sense of "not guilty". Nor in the sense of "untarnished", "spotless", "blameless". No. It's use is unmistakeably pejorative, to describe someone who is a bit of a gob*****, easily fooled and taken advantage of! Says a lot about the value system!:D:D:D

The kiwi press have completely shown up our journalist fraternity for the bunch of clones they are, had a charecter like Margaret cash appeared in any other country, she would be exposed for the leech she is instead of being portrayed as some sort of civil rights hero

This country has gone so far left, it beggars belief, the kiwis tore those low life's a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭blade1

In another few years that young fella will make Jake the Muss seem like Mother Teresa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Record the call and hand it over to the Guards. If everyone did it there would be no protection racket.

"from a disadvantaged background" Suspended sentence at best, probably triple digit convictions already.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Pythagorean

tomoliver wrote: »
    have the travelers got worse since they got their new rights recently?

certainly seems to be the case

theres some pubs and town nearly closed off in spain too recently in the news

Yes, a bunch of Tinkers caused mayhem, in I think, Lanzarote. The stories were horrific, as told on Liveline, publicans (Irish guys running Irish bars) beaten and intimidated, wholesale theft, violence. etc. When confronted, they said they owned the place and would do as they pleased. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    You got to respect the set of stones on that youngfella.

the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, as the old saying goes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

What were they doing in New Zealand in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    What were they doing in New Zealand in the first place?

Robbing and scamming it would seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

What an example of manhood. :D

The come hither look for possible mates.

JLWTLB5UMFFTHBW47EHED5XYTA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,241 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

jmayo wrote: »
    What an example of manhood. :D

The come hither look for possible mates.

JLWTLB5UMFFTHBW47EHED5XYTA.jpg
    Be still my beating heart......

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Probably does more riding than all of boards combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Lady in red has some seriously long arms, that buggy she's pushing must be 10 feet away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,265 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

well that is an image that will not help with the digestion of my lunch.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

well that is an image that will not help with the digestion of my lunch.

he probably goes 'on the job' with a bottle of beer in one hand as well and leaves the vest on.

Those halting sites are like shooting fish in a barrel if you don't mind who related to you.

he probably goes 'on the job' with a bottle of beer in one hand as well and leaves the vest on.

i may be seeing that lunch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Sisters don't count.

i may be seeing that lunch again.
    Take another look at the pic above.....look at that expression. It's the exact face he makes when he climbs off.

Take another look at the pic above.....look at that expression. It's the exact face he makes when he climbs off.

Quickly followed by fingers guns.

You are a bad person and the thread in praise of you should be deleted.

Quickly followed by fingers guns.
    1 finger gun, he's still holding his beer in the other hand

• Advertisement

1 finger gun, he's still holding his beer in the other hand

I thought that's what the belly was for?

Advertisement