Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

So another message board- must be legit

No, but you can have a serious and logical viewpoint. This is the problem, you are waiting to see evidence to acknowledge the probability of it occurring.

I have no power to prosecute or convict, nor would anyone with any direct evidence, so no need to be obtuse and pedantic about me having a "hunch".

FFS

I have a hunch some on this thread are angry incels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

lbc2019 wrote: »

I am not sure what you mean? Are you suggesting that this article has been made up and this "site" is just a fat lie?
    Hopefully you are right and you could very well be in hindsight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

All homosexuals aren't paedophiles. But the ones getting excited about this eleven year old boy gyrating in front of them are.

If a group of men got their thrills from watching an eleven year old girl dance for them in a club no one in their right mind would be offended at them being described as paedophiles.

There are some bizarre, fucked up comments here.

This. Exactly this.

How some posters don't understand this is the crux of the issue...

Very concerning with regard some posters trying to justify a young child in a niteclub dancing in a sexual manner for the enjoyment of adults (it doesn't matter what the sex the child or the adults are or the sexual preferance of either).

Society is truly ****ed if this behaviour is allowed to be normalised.

Disgusting.

Member Join Date: January 2019.

Yeah, I am definitely entertaining a re-reg's opinions and insults........ One who has asked for their old posts to be deleted.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

You seem keen to defend the behaviour in the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

The plot thickens..........

"A 10-year-old transgender boy says he is founding the world's first dating site for transgender children Desmond Napoles, aka "Desmond is Amazing," is launching the new website that aims to "encourage" kids to switch genders in an "online drag club. "The "Haus of Amazing" site will be a "no-parent zone" designed to invite "gender-fluid," and "trans-curious" minors into an "encouraging and safe online community for drag kids to connect with each other." According to a promotional flyer for the new site, it has been "established exclusively for kids who are doing amazing drag.” The site's admin will approve all applicants manually and block access from parents or children who sign up using their "offensive" born gender to ensure the "drag kids" feel "safe to express themselves."

Holy f*ck, this is beyond disturbing. If this doesn't bring the topic of paedophilia into discussion, nothing will. His parents (who set up this site) are worse than pimps.

That's really ****ed up..
    Absolutely disturbing, I'm glad I'm old enough now to be a grandparent.
    Because if I was bringing up kid's in a world which would endorse it I'd be very worried.

What kind of people are these, it's vile.

This thread show's how people are divided here.

It's a real eye opener.

Hopefully some balance will prevail, before humanity implodes.
    There's a lot of people here sickened by the subject, others are not.

I am for one shocked.

I think I'll leave it here, I don't want to be adding fuel to the fire or feel compelled to upset a few poster's, and get a ban.

There you go.

It is on his (parents) official website

Current Projects
    HAUS OF AMAZING
    Desmond is the founder of the first ever drag house exclusively for youth, called the Haus of Amazing. His goal is to bring young drag kids, bio queens, drag kings, and anyone else who loves drag together in a safe, positive, worldwide online community. As the community grows, there are opportunities for potential meet-ups and events. Because the drag house is restricted to members age twenty and younger, members can communicate freely and candidly with their peers without the often judgmental interference of adults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

"A 10-year-old transgender boy says he is founding the world's first dating site for transgender children Desmond Napoles, aka "Desmond is Amazing," is launching the new website that aims to "encourage" kids to switch genders in an "online drag club. "The "Haus of Amazing" site will be a "no-parent zone" designed to invite "gender-fluid," and "trans-curious" minors into an "encouraging and safe online community for drag kids to connect with each other." According to a promotional flyer for the new site, it has been "established exclusively for kids who are doing amazing drag.” The site's admin will approve all applicants manually and block access from parents or children who sign up using their "offensive" born gender to ensure the "drag kids" feel "safe to express themselves."

Holy f*ck, this is beyond disturbing. If this doesn't bring the topic of paedophilia into discussion, nothing will. His parents (who set up this site) are worse than pimps.

So it's not ok to offer these kids an opportunity to mingle and chat online away from all the people that would criticise their actions and hurl abuse at them for what they are doing. It will be a safe place for them to have discussions amongst themselves without the fear of them being attacked for being different from other kids. As long as an adult is supervising the conversations and keeping an eye on what is being said then I don't see a problem with it.

Pac1Man wrote: »
    You seem keen to defend the behaviour in the OP.

Yes that’s exactly what I’m doing

• Advertisement

There you go.

It is on his (parents) official website

Current Projects
    HAUS OF AMAZING
    Desmond is the founder of the first ever drag house exclusively for youth, called the Haus of Amazing. His goal is to bring young drag kids, bio queens, drag kings, and anyone else who loves drag together in a safe, positive, worldwide online community. As the community grows, there are opportunities for potential meet-ups and events. Because the drag house is restricted to members age twenty and younger, members can communicate freely and candidly with their peers without the often judgmental interference of adults.

Link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

So it's not ok to offer these kids an opportunity to mingle and chat online away from all the people that would criticise their actions and hurl abuse at them for what they are doing. It will be a safe place for them to have discussions amongst themselves without the fear of them being attacked for being different from other kids. As long as an adult is supervising the conversations and keeping an eye on what is being said then I don't see a problem with it.

It supposedly will block adults (ha see how that works out!) and encourages meet ups and allows them to ignore cricism (or to anyone with a brain constructive advice)from adults!

I would prefer my child to be criticised online by an adult than being privy to potentially being lured into meeting up with some potentially mentally damaged adult

Link?

I honestly don't see any point as you seem to twist any criticism for this no matter what information is or opinions that are are proffered to you but to prove this point, here you go. Work your magic and continue defending what most normal minded people deem indefensible

https://desmondisamazing.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Gay or straight - this is just wrong / sick - I feal so sorry for 11 year old child exploited in such a way , and adults enjoying this exploitation is just horrible. Hopefully the LBG community condem this exploitation, if it happened in a straight night-club it would be equally wrong/sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

It supposedly will block adults (ha see how that works out!) and encourages meet ups and allows them to ignore cricism (or to anyone with a brain constructive advice)from adults!

I would prefer my child to be criticised online by an adult than being privy to potentially being lured into meeting up with some potentially mentally damaged adult

This is a big factor in it, what oversight is in place and the answer is probably none.

We already have evidence of trans folk suggesting kids leave their families and find their glitter families. I would not believe that this wouldn't be used for any reason other than to manipulate youngsters further if it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If an average man and woman where abusing there child and dictating his life in this manor social services would of gotten involved long ago!

The parents in this case know what there doing though unless there gone totally ****ing crazy altogether.

There using there child to exploit a massive flaw in today's society.

Heres how i see it anyway...

It started with stupidity we started rewarding people for being nothing more then fools. Television movies music books etc all dumbed down which created an audience of further fools who are easier to exploit...

Now we have moved onto the ''victims'' in society. People are now being rewarded and given a status biased on there race gender and sexuality.

Of course people absorb this carry on like a sponge they love it its a vehicle for them to seem like better human beings without actually needing to do anything.

These parents and so many others before and after them have seen if they market there child to be a certain kinda person he will become worshiped and in turn they will be seen as progressive parents who should be celebrated. Plus there making money out of it which brings it to a whole new level of ****!

Even if the kid is gay that's fine that's not the issue! The issue is he is being used as a social political sexual figure to push agendas which is child abuse as hes not old enough to make this choice himself.

Imagine putting a target on a child from an incredibly young age that makes him different to the vast majority of people just to gain some sort of twisted social status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

America.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

What the hell. Anything that excludes their parents is a bad idea.
    Also, "the new website that aims to "encourage" kids to switch genders in an "online drag club." is switching genders being treated as a game? Your biology is your biology, telling children they can be a girl Monday - Thursday and a boy Friday - Sunday is madness.

It is specifically described as a "no parent zone" and access by parents will be "blocked". If you think this site won't be a very attractive prospect to child abusers then you need your head tested.
    These children are being told they can do anything and be anything, abusers will know exactly what to say to successfully groom these children.

erica74 wrote: »
    What the hell. Anything that excludes their parents is a bad idea.

It is specifically described as a "no parent zone" and access by parents will be "blocked". If you think this site won't be a very attractive prospect to child abusers then you need your head tested.

Eh no it would be fairly simple to ensure that only the targeted audience get access to the site via a photo verification system in which each participant would be verified through a photo. Obviously there would be an adult monitoring discussions to ensure that it's all above board.

• Advertisement

Who do people who are defending the site think will be administering the site anyway! It won't be Child Protection services, it will be connected ppeople like his so called parents etc who are promoting him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Eh no it would be fairly simple to ensure that only the targeted audience get access to the site via a photo verification system in which each participant would be verified through a photo. Obviously there would be an adult monitoring discussions to ensure that it's all above board.

:confused:

words fail me

Oh, for goodness sake. Are you really that ignorant to online world!
    Who do people who are defending the site think will be administering the site anyway! It won't be Child Protection services, it will be connected ppeople like his so called parents etc who are promoting him and have no limits clearly of what is normal upbringing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I considered myself fairly liberal but...

This makes for uncomfortable reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,738 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

America.

Unfortunately no longer restricted to just America if some of the posts in this thread are anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Damn it seems to be true, very very dangerous territory we are entering into.

I would be avoiding this like the plague if I was part of the LGBT community, if anything changes the opinion from a societal perspective the risk of child endangerment/ pedophile would do it .

Oh, for goodness sake. Are you really that ignorant to online world!
    Who do people who are defending the site think will be administering the site anyway! It won't be Child Protection services, it will be connected ppeople like his so called parents etc who are promoting him and have no limits clearly of what is normal upbringing!!

It's used with great success on gambling sites, crypto currency exchanges etc. So all of a sudden it's not going to work anymore because it would used to verify minors identities. As long as the site operates within the law whoever is administering it is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

A dating website for trans or trans curious child....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

I saw this on Good Morning America a while back, and could not believe that everybody in the audience and the presenters thought this as a good news story. If the Child Protection Services had any courage, they should have acted straight after this show.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The lgbtq community should be disgusted by this. They seem to be offended by everything and ashamed of nothing. Disgraceful!
    What does this even mean? Do you think there's some sort of governing group that speaks for us? Would you expect the straight community to have to speak up to condemn child exploitation that we've seen elsewhere?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement