Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

I has no chocolate and also my coat is a bit tight thanks to my eating this past week. So maybe its a good thing I has no chocolate.
    Still though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

branie2 wrote: »
    The coffee flavoured chocolate in the Roses chocolates

I love coffee and I love chocolate.
    But separately, the flavors together are the work of the devil :mad:

I love coffee and I love chocolate.
    But separately, the flavors together are the work of the devil :mad:

I'm like that with coffee and alcohol, love them both but not together.

I'm like that with coffee and alcohol, love them both but not together.

I can’t even eat coffe cake but I’ll happily drink coffee all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,148 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The media's use of words that don't make sense if you actually think about them.

Today I heard a newsreader say, "and at the end of 2018 there is now nearly 10,000 people without a permanent address".

A permanent address? Wtf. They can't say there's 10,000 homeless cos there isn't, so they invent a new term to justify using the 10000 figure.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 255 ✭✭PuppyMcPupFace

The sponsor trailer before Friends for some shoe company or other. There's a guy looking for his Mrs and goes "Hellloooooooooo" in a ridiculous high voice.

I wish to kill him. Dead. Slowly!!!

I’d love some chocolate now but I’m siting in a room full of people and I don’t want to be the only glutton who can’t stop eating :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I’d love some chocolate now but I’m siting in a room full of people and I don’t want to be the only glutton who can’t stop eating :o:(

Feck that , go get your chocolate Harleen !

What's the bets that after you get some , others will too as I'd say no one wants to make the first move :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Feck that , go get your chocolate Harleen !

What's the bets that after you get some , others will too as I'd say no one wants to make the first move :D

They can get their own, I won’t be sharing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Too right , go get em :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Going out for dinner tonight. Would rather stay home :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have visions of harleen saying in a Joey voice , "harleen doesn't share food" :pac:

I have visions of harleen saying in a Joey voice , "harleen doesn't share food" :pac:

Too right, don’t forget the hand slap too :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Too right, don’t forget the hand slap too :D

Bejaysis :eek:!
    I has no chocolate and also my coat is a bit tight thanks to my eating this past week. So maybe its a good thing I has no chocolate.
    Still though.

You had better go out and buy some, you can't just stop eating chocolate after a week of eating chocolate! You have to wean yourself off it slowly,
    Therefore go and buy chocolate

and buy me some too!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Text my brother. Got a rather curt reply.
    Im there for my bros and sisters but they don’t seem to to get when I’m reaching out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

All road related

Lack of Garda presence at night - it's a free for all out there
    Driving with only one dipped headlight - it's a danger to all road users and it only costs €10 max, fitted for a replacement bulb and 5 minutes of your time
    Drivers who don't turn off their high beam when they see approaching traffic. No big deal for straight roads but for small bendy roads it's a hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I have the constant sensation of a hair being stuck between the first and second toes on my right foot. There is no hair there!

Neighbours blaring Eagles music again, this is most Sundays. I was at the end of my tether and asked them to turn it down or I would contact the authorities in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Try_harder wrote: »
    Im there for my bros and sisters but they don’t seem to to get when I’m reaching out.

Sometimes family are the best thing ever and sometimes they make life really difficult. At least you are reaching out and making the effort.

On topic, work in the morning. Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Don't bother anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Kicked a mostly empty can of Heineken that was outside our apartment complex and got it all over my foot for my trouble. Should have picked it up and put it in the bin but the OCD couldn't cope.

Other people! I'm going to come a recluse!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

There’s something about waiting for public transport that sets off a nerve in me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

My dad getting pissy at me because I forgot to send him a Christmas card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    How long it takes to dry my hair. Fcuking nuisance.

Also, I have two small blisters on my tongue :mad:
    I woke up this morning to cold sores not only on my lip, but underneath. I look like a walking disease :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I was at the shop earlier and the total was over €30 so I couldn't do contactless. I put the card in and then my number. Wrong pin. Tried again. Wrong pin. WTF brain. I know it's been awhile since I used it and I know I have the correct 4 digits but I can't remember the order :o I'm going to have to change it because only more wrong entry and my card is blocked. I had to get the cashier to take something off, pay and then pay for the other item. There's probably someone giving out about me in R&R :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I was at the shop earlier and the total was over €30 so I couldn't do contactless. I put the card in and then my number. Wrong pin. Tried again. Wrong pin. WTF brain. I know it's been awhile since I used it and I know I have the correct 4 digits but I can't remember the order :o I'm going to have to change it because only more wrong entry and my card is blocked. I had to get the cashier to take something off, pay and then pay for the other item. There's probably someone giving out about me in R&R :pac:

You can get them to enter your card details manually if you don’t have your pin, just so you know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Neighbours blaring Eagles music again, this is most Sundays. I was at the end of my tether and asked them to turn it down or I would contact the authorities in future.

You should Take It Easy

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

You should Take It Easy

calling the cops is "The Last Resort"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

mrmorgan wrote: »
    calling the cops is "The Last Resort"

That said, the neighbours do seem to Take it to the Limit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement