Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 20 Transfers.

• 26-12-2018 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Sterling out
    Son in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Sane out has to be. Pogba in mebbe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

City have Southampton next.
    Thinking the same though

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Probably bank if martial is back

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Thinking Mane out. Getting me Fcuk All. #Pogback

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Any chance TAA will drop tonight or has that horse bolted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Did a -8 because I hate my team.

Alonso, Rashford and Jimenez out; Digne, Kane and Calvert-Lewin in.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Can't help feeling it is far, far too late and probably pointless at this stage with the Asian cup in 3 games but:

Sane out and Son in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Can't help feeling it is far, far too late and probably pointless at this stage with the Asian cup in 3 games but:

Sane out and Son in
    Too late to the party too but I’m doing the same

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ederson is a problem. Might get Lloris in to cover Spurs defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Did a -8 because I hate my team.

Alonso, Rashford and Jimenez out; Digne, Kane and Calvert-Lewin in.

Not sure if I love that transfer. Kane is meh, and Calvert Lewin isn't a guaranteed starter. Ings for instance would make more sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Don't get Calvert in. As an Everton fan. Hes great but not an FPL prospect.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have Ings already. Needed someone 5.5m or lower and there's not many great options. Calvert-Lewin has 1 goal and 2 assists in his last 3 games, and considering City and Spurs were two of his opponents, plus Everton's kind fixture run, I felt he was the best candidate.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Fraser to Delafeou

Nice and simple, some good Watford games upcoming and he's good value for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Ricky > Pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

2FT's for me to play with.

Pogba in tonight, looks like he's the only banker in the United XI and they look like they're going to score goals. Sane to go, have Sterling anyway and still keeping faith with Felipe Anderson.

Ederson also likely to be going (1 CS in 9). Not sure who to bring in for him though, everyone bar Allison is so similar in output so far it doesn't look like it matters.

Means Alonso gets a stay for now, and still no Salah, if things don't change would be an Alonso/Sterling to Kolasinac/Salah fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Banking this gameweek then getting Salah back in for Sterling. That Salah to Sterling move backfired massively for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

KevIRL wrote: »
    Sane out has to be. Pogba in mebbe

Stay strong Kev. Play your wildcard again.

Looking at Sane, Sterling, Mahrez and Schlinder out, Son, Salah, Pogba and Digne In.
    Not one for doing early transfers, but Sterling and Sane are dropping tonight, and Son, Pogba and Digne are going up. That's a 0.5 swing if I wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,626 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ryan to Foster.

I will however try to resist selling Sterling though I'd need a few quid to get Salah in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Possibly, finally, a goalkeeper with good short term fixtures (next 3-5gws) for 4.7m. Foster perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Delph has been a mini-disaster bar one assist cumulating in todays disaster.

Out for Pereira (few decent CS chances hopefully upcoming).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Need to get shot of Patricio.

Who??

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Possibly, finally, a goalkeeper with good short term fixtures (next 3-5gws) for 4.7m. Foster perhaps?

Fabianski
    Foster

and then after 3/5 GWs, the likes of Guaita be decent shout

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sterling to Hazard me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Luiz to Digne seems a no brainer right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Any chance TAA will drop tonight or has that horse bolted?
    If people would stop transferring him in then yes. There is nothing to be gained by bringing him in tonight, if everyone waited until after midnight, we would all get him for 0.1 cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would like to get pogba in but who to sacrifice. Salah martial richarlison Anderson and schurrle is my midfield. Is martial guaranteed to start every week when fit with Lukaku and Sanchez due back. Could offload martial and jimenez and bring in pogba and ings but seems a sideways move to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Unless you’re super hot on Utd then Martial looks obvious.

Is there solid news as to what ailed him today? Tempted to make the same transfer before midnight. Imagine it’ll be an easy transfer for many but if I thought Martial was ok I’d roll with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Unless you’re super hot on Utd then Martial looks obvious.

Is there solid news as to what ailed him today? Tempted to make the same transfer before midnight. Imagine it’ll be an easy transfer for many but if I thought Martial was ok I’d roll with him.
    Illness/food poisoning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,626 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Alonso has no attacking returns in 9 gameweeks, sold....

Advertisement