Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 20 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

thewools wrote: »
    Just transferred Auba to Kun.. hoping it pays off. Can reverse the transfer next GW if needed

I think it’s a good move. I stuck with Kane again this GW but will pull the trigger and go back to Kun next week. Cue Aguero hat-trick tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Walker pieters very unlikely to get regular mins. Downgrade second goalkeeper too much funds for second choice.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36,060 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Allisson Fab
    Zanka, walker-pieters, Robertson Morrison Digne
    Salah Pogba Anderson Madison Hudson-Odoi
    Kane Rashford Jiminez

Better? No money itb now!

Don't need Alisson and Fab. Too much money in GKs
    Hudson-Odoi won't ever play. W-P won't really either.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Allisson Fab
    Zanka, walker-pieters, Robertson Morrison Digne
    Salah Pogba Anderson Madison Hudson-Odoi
    Kane Rashford Jiminez

Better? No money itb now!

Downgrade Allison and maybe upgrade Morrison to TAA. WP to Wan Bissaka. Hudson-Odoi to a playing mid. Would prefer Ricky to Madison too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I am in free fall, can’t seem to do anything right at the moment. 66k to 223k in the span of four gameweeks. Highlights include selling Salah before his hattrick and Hazard before his brace against Watford. Maybe I’ll just do nothing, must be worth a shot since my decision making skills seem to have left me.

Patricio Hamer
    Bednarek Laporte AWB Bennett Dunk
    Mane Richarlison Eriksen Sane Obiang
    Wilson Kane Auba

1.5 ITB. If anyone sees something obvious please let me know, need to get back on track. But I might bank and do a double for New Year’s Day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I am in free fall, can’t seem to do anything right at the moment. 66k to 223k in the span of four gameweeks. Highlights include selling Salah before his hattrick and Hazard before his brace against Watford. Maybe I’ll just do nothing, must be worth a shot since my decision making skills seem to have left me.

Patricio Hamer
    Bednarek Laporte AWB Bennett Dunk
    Mane Richarlison Eriksen Sane Obiang
    Wilson Kane Auba

1.5 ITB. If anyone sees something obvious please let me know, need to get back on track. But I might bank and do a double for New Year’s Day.

Wilson to Rashford?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Wouldn't be surprised if Rashford didn't start today, we hasn't exactly shot the lights out so far and OSG is likely to want to see what some of the returning players have to offer. Surely Rashers will be benched either today or new years Day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Taking a punt on Lukaku. With United more attacking he's less likely going to spend the majority of the game with his back to goal.

He can be lethal if he is allowed stay in and around the box

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Taking a punt on Lukaku. With United more attacking he's less likely going to spend the majority of the game with his back to goal.

He can be lethal if he is allowed stay in and around the box

He is likely to spend the majority of the game with his back to the crowd........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

so i decided to leave aguero in the team this week and not to get salah.
    i want to kick alonso out and get perhaps pereira or van dijk (it would leave me with 1.5 in the bank)

other option is to kick pedro out (hed be last on the bench anyway)
    and get pereyra (this would leave me with 0.1 in the bank)

any thoughts? thanks lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Wilson to Rashford?

That might be a good shout, thanks for the suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Lavinia wrote: »
    so i decided to leave aguero in the team this week and not to get salah.
    i want to kick alonso out and get perhaps pereira or van dijk (it would leave me with 1.5 in the bank)

other option is to kick pedro out (hed be last on the bench anyway)
    and get pereyra (this would leave me with 0.1 in the bank)

any thoughts? thanks lol

Pereyra is a good option this week (and the next few as well)....have been trying to shoehorn him into my team for Snodgrass but would require a hit

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭notdarkyet

Jiminez to Kane for -4? Then captain Kane?

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Pereyra is a good option this week (and the next few as well)....have been trying to shoehorn him into my team for Snodgrass but would require a hit
    yeah i though he's better option than liv defence this week (was dwelling for leic tbh as it may be good too)
    but am sick of alonso as well at this stage

anyway thank you , will have to decide soon as time is ticking

notdarkyet wrote: »
    Jiminez to Kane for -4? Then captain Kane?

If you already have Son, don't bother.

But if not, it's probably a solid enough move.

Thanks, I don’t have Son. I couldn’t decide if the move was a no brainer or brainless.

notdarkyet wrote: »
    Thanks, I don’t have Son. I couldn’t decide if the move was a no brainer or brainless.

I'd probably need to see the whole team to be sure, but a Spurs attacker is probably advisable with the form they're in.

I'd be lining up with
    Fabianski
    Lovren TAA Wan Bissaka
    Salah, Ricky Felipe Anderson Martial
    Rashford Kane (c) Auba

km79 wrote: »
    He is likely to spend the majority of the game with his back to the crowd........

Possibly but it could also be the move that gets me a few points more than league rivals and I badly need a gamble to pay off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Possibly but it could also be the move that gets me a few points more than league rivals and I badly need a gamble to pay off

How many points are you behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Auba transfers out gathering momentum for the past hour. Is he injured or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Auba transfers out gathering momentum for the past hour. Is he injured or something?

Mmm... Interesting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Lavinia wrote: »
    Cartman78 wrote: »
    yeah i though he's better option than liv defence this week (was dwelling for leic tbh as it may be good too)
    but am sick of alonso as well at this stage

anyway thank you , will have to decide soon as time is ticking
    Different players :-)

dsmythy wrote: »
    How many points are you behind.

Im bout 95 behind, had a disasterous october

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Im bout 95 behind, had a disasterous october

So you basically need to make up 5 points a week, not exactly gambling territory now.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭JayJoe1990

i'd say it's more people worrying about arsenal getting run over by liverpool

Lots of people just play the game GW deadline to GW deadline. He's a bad fixture. Kane and Aguero (for instance) have good ones.

Its nothing more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

SlickRic wrote: »
    Lots of people just play the game GW deadline to GW deadline. He's a bad fixture. Kane and Aguero (for instance) have good ones.

Its nothing more than that.

Id nearly transfer Aguero out for PEA, the only thing he might only get 30 mins and be fresh for the Liverpool game which he could run riot.

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Different players :-)
    not comparing them at all except by how they could do for me this week points wise, just as SR said
    SlickRic wrote: »
    Lots of people just play the game GW deadline to GW deadline

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    So you basically need to make up 5 points a week, not exactly gambling territory now.

League leader has been lucky with captain selection lately so just want a differential.

Advertisement