Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

If not mentioned already - Tesco The Square: Grenade Protein bars 62c

• Registered Users Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

1 Kg Tilda basmati rice €3. In Dundalk the packs are on the shelf beside the 500 g packs which are the same price.

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=256502509

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

CH3OH wrote: »
    A few Razors and blades on clearance in Arklow

WS hydro 3 and 5's 8 eight blades for €6.25
    there was also a bar code for hydro 5 razor and 12 blades for €9.25 . But none on the shelf

Also some Tesco razor and triple blades that fits Mach 3 on clearance

My local Tesco has been selling Pro Formula (Tesco own brand) 4 pack of razor blades for €1.65 recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

1 Kg Tilda basmati rice €3. In Dundalk the packs are on the shelf beside the 500 g packs which are the same price.

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=256502509

For anyone who cooks a lot of rice the single best gadget I've bought in years was this:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sistema-Microwave-Rice-Cooker-2-6/dp/B00BTIVNT4/ref=pd_ys_c_rfy_rp_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00BTIVNT4&pd_rd_r=F56JX1ZR2PX93WXAN5GF&pd_rd_w=wgDU1&pd_rd_wg=Wth6A&psc=1&refRID=AAGZ1JR6TYV3EFFHFPZ8

I use it to cook this exact rice perfectly every time in 17mins (12 mins cooking, 5 standing). The best part? It's a breeze to clean - no more messy pots. You won't believe the difference.........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

These were reduced to €4.75 Razor and 8 blades

465792.jpg

This was also on offer
    Gillette Fusion5 Ultra Moisturising Shaving Gel 200mL €4.99
    Offer 3 for €6

Just the Ultra moisturising variety
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,406 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Duracell aaa 16 pack €4.88

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

rolos 4x52g (proper size) for 1.50

SAVE 1.65 Was 3.15 Now 1.50
    valid from 14/11/2018 until 11/12/2018

kit kat chunky and regular 4 finger are too. I think some other bars might be.

Tesco are doing a deal on Jumbo packs of Pampers nappies

Pack size varies depending on nappy size

4 packs for €30
    466385.jpg

Tesco are doing a deal on Jumbo packs of Pampers nappies Pack size varies depending on nappy size 4 packs for €30
    Posted in d'other thread

They amended their
    The 800 to You Won't Pay More
    List of products

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 wertyu12

Tesco are doing a deal on Jumbo packs of Pampers nappies

Pack size varies depending on nappy size

4 packs for €30
    466385.jpg

Got them tonight only 3packs left in the size so they honoured a different size as the 4th pack. Happy out.

25% Off When You Buy 6 or More Bottles of Wine or Champagne

Valid until Sunday 16th December 2018.

To take advantage of this offer, add 25% Off When You Buy 6 or More Bottles of Wine or Champagne

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

zell12 wrote: »
    They amended their
    The 800 to You Won't Pay More
    List of products

On this note, I have noticed some of the older price matched products have gone up in price in the past couple of weeks (e.g. 750g of bran flakes were 75 cent now 1.99) so maybe advisable to recheck prices of things you buy regularly.

In the alcohol section there are some really good reductions at the moment. Some of the Whiskey has been reduced. E.g Cardhu single malt scotch reduced from €49.99 to €30. I have been looking at this whiskey all year waiting for a reduction. Bailey's 750ml €10. 24 cans Bud for €20 we won't see that again when minimum unit pricing comes it.
    I watch the Wine prices every week and nearly all of them increased in price in advance of the 25% off promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,920 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I watch the Wine prices every week and nearly all of them increased in price in advance of the 25% off promotion.

Probably if they were bottles that are normally on discount, but it's a great time to stock up on the bottles you like whose price is 'fixed' e.g. Tesco Finest Barolo is always €20.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

Nescafe 200g still on half price at 3.75 until 11/12/18, a real bargain especially if you get the Nescafe with the free mug which is promoted online.

20x330ml coke is 8 or 2 trays for 15. Coke zero cans are the same price but for trays of 24.

Weird new teas
    m6Xyv76.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I would need to be paid a few quid to drink those never mind pay for them lol

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

ANY 5 x Pringles for €5 in Tescos until tomorrow Sunday c.o.b

Here's the online offer but the offer is also in store >>>https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=pringles

I'm not a crisp person myself but plenty who visit my gaff over the chrimbo are - so stocked up heavily :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Been buying the Mac n Cheese and Cottage pie in the cool section; on offer at E3 for 2. Excellent value

• Registered Users Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Lyons Gold Label teabags 240 pack, 2 for €10. Not on this link but I got the only two in Dundalk this morning. I will be bringing them into work. 160 packs are €6.

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferList/default.aspx?promoType=alloffers&imz_st=&=&N=4294961997+4294962028+4294534067

Also in Dunnes 4 for €20, so anyone with a €5 voucher could get those and a 160 pack for €21.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Here's the online offer but the offer is also in store >>>https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=pringles

I'm not a crisp person myself but plenty who visit my gaff over the chrimbo are - so stocked up heavily :D

Damn, had been waiting for this but away for the weekend

these can be mix & matched with coke too. Coke zero/diet in 2L bottles, and regular coke in 1.5L bottles. Its a good combo, many might not want 5 cokes or pringles.

The pringles will be 3 for a fiver tomorrow.

Still amazes me to see what people are buying. Saw a woman arguing with her partner getting drink, they had a trolley so plenty of space to carry and she was getting 5 cans of budweiser as that was "all she wanted", 5 cans is 10.95, for 9 euro more you get another 19! and she did not look like an occasional drinker.

Saw 2 women in their 60s yapping a few weeks ago paying stupid money for small metal tins of roses and other stuff in the "seasonal aisle", I was always wondering what sucker was buying these things. It did not look like they were stuck for a present, and not more "money then sense", but buying loads of overpriced stuff which was a fraction of the price later.

I have been telling elderly people about offers, there are so many on you can see they are mesmerized, like I would point out much cheaper cans of coke to a guy buying a 6 pack (supposedly on offer), or a lad about to buy a half bottle of baileys when the full one was cheaper, poor chap was saying he "just heard the baileys was cheap" and I think the half bottle had a special offer sign. I see people doing the same with their own elderly parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Fools and their money are easily parted
    Leave them to it

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

rubadub wrote: »
    these can be mix & matched with coke too. Coke zero/diet in 2L bottles, and regular coke in 1.5L bottles. Its a good combo, many might not want 5 cokes or pringles.

The pringles will be 3 for a fiver tomorrow.

Still amazes me to see what people are buying. Saw a woman arguing with her partner getting drink, they had a trolley so plenty of space to carry and she was getting 5 cans of budweiser as that was "all she wanted", 5 cans is 10.95, for 9 euro more you get another 19! and she did not look like an occasional drinker.

Saw 2 women in their 60s yapping a few weeks ago paying stupid money for small metal tins of roses and other stuff in the "seasonal aisle", I was always wondering what sucker was buying these things. It did not look like they were stuck for a present, and not more "money then sense", but buying loads of overpriced stuff which was a fraction of the price later.

I have been telling elderly people about offers, there are so many on you can see they are mesmerized, like I would point out much cheaper cans of coke to a guy buying a 6 pack (supposedly on offer), or a lad about to buy a half bottle of baileys when the full one was cheaper, poor chap was saying he "just heard the baileys was cheap" and I think the half bottle had a special offer sign. I see people doing the same with their own elderly parents.
    she did not look like an occasional drinker.so do tell what did she look like?

casio4 wrote: »
    she did not look like an occasional drinker.so do tell what did she look like?
    a weatherbeaten redfaced wino.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I got my Merlot reduced from €10 to €8 on special offer. A further 25% off because I bought a half dozen. Then handed in a €10 off for a €50 spend voucher. I think I ended up paying about €4.40 per bottle. Wine sorted for 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I got my Merlot reduced from €10 to €8 on special offer. A further 25% off because I bought a half dozen. Then handed in a €10 off for a €50 spend voucher. I think I ended up paying about €4.40 per bottle. Wine sorted for 2019.

Your maths doesn't add up? 6*8=48-25%=36.

Still very good for 6 a bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

RossieMan wrote: »
    Your maths doesn't add up? 6*8=48-25%=36.

Still very good for 6 a bottle.

You forgot the 10EUR voucher...makes it 26EUR. Divide by 6 and price is 4.33 per bottle.

Advertisement