Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    Was he referring to the "Irexit Freedom Party", the Austrian "Freedom Party", or any amount of similar knuckle dragging racist pond scum parties or individuals, all of whom seem to be obsessed with the word "freedom", all while being chained to an ideology which enslaved millions and inflicted the greatest misery in human history?

Is the type of "freedom" you like the "Arbeit Macht Frei" version, by any chance?

Irexit is a welcome at this stage.

Ireland as it was intended in 1798 and 1916....not what some paper shufflers in Brussels and the UN thinks it should be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

DS86DS wrote: »
    Irexit is a welcome at this stage.

Ireland as it was intended in 1798 and 1916....not what some paper shufflers in Brussels and the UN thinks it should be.
    We Must Strike ( and I don’t mean a work related strike ) for our Freedom Again .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Did you spot the irony? :D

That’s a general insult.. not aimed at you specifically..

You’re not that important..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

Go back to bed, you don't want to wake your black boyfriend up

This one is quite hilarious, given that you were literally up all night posting. :D

You don't have very much going on in your life, do you?

blinding wrote: »
    We Must Strike ( and I don’t mean a work related strike ) for our Freedom Again .

But what happens if we get the wrong answer again? We got the wrong answer when it came to the Lisbon Treaty.

• Advertisement

Rennaws wrote: »
    That’s a general insult.. not aimed at you specifically..

You’re not that important..
    Did you spot the irony in your post?

Did any racist pond scum posting here spot it?

Thinly veiled "I'm so morally superior with my One World ideology to all of these nationalist pond scum who want Ireland to be an independent nation"

I think you need to look up the definition of personal..

For example, would you consider your post above to be a personal insult or more of a general one ?

Thinly veiled "I'm so morally superior with my One World ideology to all of these nationalist pond scum who want Ireland to be an independent nation"
    Yes, I'm absolutely morally superior to racist pond scum such as yourself.

But I don't expect any credit at all for that - it's a very, very low bar.

Newsflash: Ireland is an independent nation, mate. It really is some doing on your part to miss every news bulletin since at least 1921.

Then again, you did say you had an illness. A very long-running mental one, by the sounds of things.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but there is only one world. Go back to your sci-fi fantasy comics.

Rennaws wrote: »
    I think you need to look up the definition of personal..

For example, would you consider your post above to be a personal insult or more of a general one ?
    I would hope you took it as both a personal one and a general one for the other racist plankton posting here.

Then again, I'm not the one who likes to dish it out and then whine like a baby when they get a bit back.

That's yourself.

Typical far right imagined victim mentality.

The only thing you're a victim of is your own personality.

• Advertisement

But what happens if we get the wrong answer again? We got the wrong answer when it came to the Lisbon Treaty.
    The Eu is un-reformable . We must fight our way out .

Thomas Clarke and James Connolly must be our role models .

Newsflash: Ireland is an independent nation, mate. It really is some doing on your part to miss every news bulletin since at least 1921.

Then again, you did say you had an illness. A very long-running mental one, by the sounds of things.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but there is only one world. Go back to your sci-fi fantasy comics.

I ain't your "mate" innit bruv

And secondly.....how is modern Ireland still an independent country thanks to an increasingly Federal Europe where we are been reduced to a mere region in an upcoming EU nation-state with its own army?

Truth is, that it isn't. Nor is France.....or any other formerly European nation now been governed by the EU overlords that you seem to love so much

See, that’s making it personal..

Are you understanding it a little better now ?

I would hope you took it as both a personal one and a general one for the other racist plankton posting here.

Then again, I'm not the one who likes to dish it out and then whine like a baby when they get a bit back.

That's yourself.

Typical far right imagined victim mentality.

The only thing you're a victim of is your own personality.

Oooh aren’t we an angry little hillboy this morning

blinding wrote: »
    The Eu is un-reformable . We must fight our way out .

Thomas Clarke and James Connolly must be our role models .

We Irish tend to be a reticent lot. But who knows.

I'd put my money on the French starting another Revolution and guillotining the heads off a few EU globalist scumbags including Macron at the Place de la Concorde.

Irexit is one thing.................

but a Frexit? Then it's certainly bye bye EU, gone the way of the Roman Empire in a heap of ashes.

The Globalists can push little old Ireland around......but given a new revolutionary spirit of nationalism in France....then the whole thing comes crashing down like the house of cards that it is.

Not to mention that Italy is becoming increasingly nationalist, as are many Eastern European nations such as Poland and Hungary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Ah yeah, the old "sure don't Irish lads do it as well" crap.

You're "ah were all the same, let's enjoy a pint" ...brand of populism won't ever wash it with the majority of people in this country no matter how hard you try to push mass immigration with pathetic attempts to try and appeal to populist sentiment.

Traitor

Traitor lol. The patriotic war cry of the eternally desperate. All it does it makes you sound like a child, which in fairness, you probably are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

How is Ireland independent since 1921? Only part of it is independent since 1949.

Go back to bed, you don't want to wake your black boyfriend up

Such a classy comment. How far into the deep recesses of your brain did you have to go to pluck that one out?

Traitor lol. The patriotic war cry of the eternally desperate. Have you any idea how much of an imbecile that makes you look?

Let's see how self-assured you are when over the next 10 years, nationalist movements spread like wildfire throughout Europe and the EU is consigned to the dustbin of history.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

After hours is a load of ****e these days. Good Jaysus

• Advertisement

Such a classy comment. How far into the deep recesses of your brain did you have to go to pluck that one out?

Oh, meow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Yep. A cesspit. Mods and management to blame to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I've only read the last few hours of this thread. Is the whole lot like this?

I think it's some kind of parody of the more ridiculous aspects of After Hours.

Yep. A cesspit. Mods and management to plan to be honest.

The original post should actually say 'Racists and homophobes! Come on in, we want to hear from you all!'

Yep. A cesspit. Mods and management to plan to be honest.

Mods and Management....a certain thread out of hundreds of threads..,...a thread nobody asked us to view..,.and that we could have easily ignored.............is causing my delicate sensibilities some distress

Therefore shut it down Mods and Management............

It wasn't supposed to be like this.......it was supposed to be pro-EU and pro-immigration!!!!!!

God what is the world coming to?????

The original post should actually say 'Racists and homophobes! Come on in, we want to hear from you all!'

Oh you're so sarky and funny......ha ha ha, haaaaa...,..........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Mods and Management....a certain thread out of hundreds of threads..,...a thread nobody asked us to view..,.and that we could have easily ignored.............is causing my delicate sensibilities some distress

It wasn't supposed to be like this.......it was supposed to be pro-EU and pro-immigration!!!!!!

You need to get some fresh air or something. The ride even. It can't be healthy to be this worked up all of the time.

Unsurprisingly, you just don't get it.

Let's see how self-assured you are when over the next 10 years, nationalist movements spread like wildfire throughout Europe and the EU is consigned to the dustbin of history.
    You , just have to wonder if it will have to be destroyed violently or can it be destroyed by peaceful means ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

What seems to be the real shift over the last few years is the shift to one extreme or the other and on all "sides". Either for Us™ or against Us™. The middle ground is fast losing traction for many. That's a worry.

Not so much here in Ireland. Culturally we tend towards the middle, extremists of any hue left/right/whatever you're having yourself are the minority positions. Will a hardline "right wing" politic get votes here? Could well do, but I strongly suspect it'll be like your People Before Profit types, a couple of candidates out of the mainstream wheeled onto stages and the telly to make up numbers or act as clickbait. The Centre will hold. I mean let's face it to a visiting alien the only difference between rotating over decades governments of FF and FG are one letter.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement