Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    Were you banging your fists on your keyboard with little bits of spittle involuntarily shooting out of your mouth as you wrote that?

That's the way it came across, anyway.

I wouldn't drop a biscuit on the floor, let alone damage an expensive piece of equipment over arguing with brain-dead individuals like you. Don't flatter yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

DS86DS wrote: »
    I wouldn't drop a biscuit on the floor, let alone damage an expensive piece of equipment over arguing with brain-dead individuals like you. Don't flatter yourself.
    Read back over your own posts. I have you dancing like a puppet. :pac:

Funny you mention dropping a biscuit on the floor. The sound of a dropping biscuit tin is the same noise you'll hear if you give your head a couple of gentle taps.

Read back over your own posts. I have you dancing like a puppet. :pac:

Funny you mention a dropping biscuit tin on the floor. That's the exact noise you'll hear if you give your head a couple of gentle taps.

So you're a Professor of Biology on top of everything else now? Good for you.

So you're a Professor of Biology on top of everything else now? Good for you.
    Certainly not. But I'd imagine any biology professor, or first year undergrad, could easily determine that evolution doesn't apply to you.

Yeah so all of that gets you off the hook does it? I went to an Irish Primary School and have been an avid GAA supporter and reader of Irish poetry, literature and history since I was old enough to read.

By the very fact you claim you take pride in all of these areas of Irish life, makes it all the more unusual that support wrecking the makeup of your country and the communities which have sustained it.

Something tells me you are been insincere and disingenuous.

You sound like one of these people who "Are oh so proud to be Irish, but let's vote on this Federalist EU treaty, because the EU is just amazinggggg"
    Gets me "off the hook" for what? :D

I wasn't aware I was on trial for anything.

• Advertisement

Go back to bed, you don't want to wake your black boyfriend up

Ooh, racism and homophonia in the one sentence. Impressive levels of hatred.

You should give John Waters a call. I'm sure you'd be a tremendous asset in his attempt to build a national movement to get rid of everybody he doesn't like, especially the blacks and the gays, and especially the black gays...hmmm...maybe not Kevin Sharkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭john why

Taken during a music video shoot.

https://youtu.be/-80gWsLbfxA

Granted it be **** music, and it glorifies a gang culture etc etc like most rap videos do but that pic dropped into threads like this is a bit of bull****.

This is tyrrelstown, thankfully most of them bast#rds are gone. They ran amuck here for years. Two of the largest family's home's were burned down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    What's "spineless" is the continual deflection, name-calling and outright ignoring of the questions put to you and others of your mindset on this issue.

- What are the benefits to Ireland of allowing waves of unskilled, destitute economic migrants from the 3rd world to enter our country?

- Where do you propose to house them and address those gaps?

- Who do you expect to pay for it and how?

- How do you propose to address cultural, religious and behavioural issues that may arise by virue of them now being in a modern, secular liberal and socially free country

- Why do you think that the negative experiences of other countries that are trying to address this issue won't be replicated here? What do you think we are/should be doing differently?

This is an open series of questions to you, Dav or any other advocate for this migration on this thread. If you want your argument to be taken seriously, drop the petty name-calling and nonsense and engage constructively.

Otherwise, continue as you are and the rest of us will continue to write you off as having no argument at all (and to everyone else: the best way to frustrate their "point" in that case is to simply not engage with them at all)

Great questions.

I notice once you posted them the libtards seem to lose control and the insults are stepped up a gear..

I wonder would any of them like to have a go at responding to these questions without the personal insults ?

There’s zero point engaging otherwise..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

dav3 wrote: »
    You posted the picture. You're now going to tell us you had no idea that picture is posted and shared by racists across the internet?
    Those were actual headlines used by racists to accompany the picture.

Does it never dawn on you how utterly meaningless it is when you and your mates just shout “racism” over and over while sticking your fingers in your ears ?

The more you apply the term inappropriately, the more you belittle it and in turn the victims of genuine racism..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

dav3 wrote: »
    You posted the picture. You're now going to tell us you had no idea that picture is posted and shared by racists across the internet?
    Those were actual headlines used by racists to accompany the picture.

That's right, I did. It was relevant to the discussion. It's relevant to where I'm from and an example of what was being discussed on thread. Couldn't give a monkeys who else has shared it. I've seen it before so a quick Google sufficed. It was relevant. You'll also notice I didn't say any of those disgusting words you quoted nor have I ever on here. Meanwhile you post Paul McGrath's photo because .... well .... yeah...

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's right, I did. It was relevant to the discussion. It's relevant to where I'm from and an example of what was being discussed on thread. Couldn't give a monkeys who else has shared it. I've seen it before so a quick Google sufficed. It was relevant. You'll also notice I didn't say any of those disgusting words you quoted nor have I ever on here. Meanwhile you post Paul McGrath's photo because .... well .... yeah...

But you didn't understand the logic

"Balbriggan is fine......cuz Paul McGrath"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

So i just heard the plank kennyz news report
    One citizen of clontarf said "we watch out for each other here"
    What did he mean
    Sounds like Mafia Speak to me .

Whats the Mafia's word for don’t talk ?

Some of the victims and their families will turn to the right wing for solutions
    Its not coming from and not going to come from anywhere else and I say that as a former lefty !:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭Homer

Couldn't give a monkeys.

Ooh controversial :p

omega man wrote: »
    A mob of about 20 of them jumped the barriers at balbriggan station earlier this evening and hopped on a southbound train. Staff did nothing. God knows where they’re headed.
    Going by London the Staff probably realise they have more than enough holes in their bodies already !

That's a great point.

Alt Right lads want to go down the whole IQ and genetics route, but for example in Rotherham, the law simply wasn't enforced against these gangs for fear of being called racist.

Unfortunately, Irish people don't want to stand out and do what is right, so the same thing will happen here as well.
    It also saved the Police and Local councils loads of work and money .

Sure it was only working class young people that were being abused .

Being able to call someone a Racist is useful in so many ways .

The polices and Councils were using it in another way here but they were still using ‘ Racism “ to suit their own ends .

Racism sure is handy in so many many ways .

Here's one we can all enjoy. Weapons, black teens and it's defo in Dublin.

DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg
    For some reason Lefties are creaming themselves with that sort of stuff .

blinding wrote: »
    Its not coming from and not going to come from anywhere else and I say that as a former lefty !:eek:

Congratulations on overcoming that particular strain of mental illness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

blinding wrote: »

498c88b4e7d6103f014af0bfd3cac506af6244291cb508dc03f115db1b06582f.jpg

46948a339ab2e602a272bf4ad99aa908.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

The dilemma for the far left loonies is that only white people are evil. Therefore when people of a different skin tone commit crimes, they are unable to register it as such.

• Advertisement

Pkiernan wrote: »
    The dilemma for the far left loonies is that only white people are evil. Therefore when people of a different skin tone commit crimes, they are unable to register it as such.

Stop been racist!!

Stop been racist!!

Did you go to bed last night?

Did you go to bed last night?

Got a few hours here and there. The auld flu is doing my head in.

Got a few hours here and there. The auld flu is doing my head in.

I know the feeling had two bad doses this year.

I must say I am impressed with boards they have not caved into the nonsense of the left in a while now.
    In this thread and a few others, the majority have finally got to express our concerns.

You have to move on with your life nonetheless these threads can become depressing if you focus on them too much.

This is the life we have here right now we need to live it.:)

I know the feeling had two bad doses this year.

I must say I am impressed with boards they have not caved into the nonsense of the left in a while now.
    In this thread and a few others, the majority have finally got to express our concerns.

You have to move on with your life nonetheless these threads can become depressing if you focus on them too much.

This is the life we have here right now we need to live it.:)

Leave the flu alone you racist :mad:

Rennaws wrote: »

I notice once you posted them the libtards seem to lose control and the insults are stepped up a gear..

I wonder would any of them like to have a go at responding to these questions without the personal insults ?
    Did you spot the irony? :D

I order all racists to say 10 Hail Hill16bhoys..to redeem your lives and your very souls

Hail hill86bhoy,
    Full of liberalism
    The Chairman is with thee

Blessed are the fruit of Marx,
    and cursed are the wound of unacceptance

Holy hill16bhoy, mother of pontificating leftism
    Save us racists now and until the hour of our death

Why don’t we try something different in Ireland .

Lets put the Immigrants into the wealthy areas .

Lets put the Halting Sites in to Wealthy areas .

Didn’t 5 out 6 of our finest in the Presidential Election say they were Gagging for their Halting sites and Refugees and Immigrants . Its a great relief to us all that we now know the areas that really want such ventures / newcomers .

Our wealthy Elite are great example to us all . We should all do as they do and not as they say !

[IMG][/img]46948a339ab2e602a272bf4ad99aa908.jpg
    Was he referring to the "Irexit Freedom Party", the Austrian "Freedom Party", or any amount of similar knuckle dragging racist pond scum parties or individuals, all of whom seem to be obsessed with the word "freedom", all while being chained to an ideology which enslaved millions and inflicted the greatest misery in human history?

Is the type of "freedom" you like the "Arbeit Macht Frei" version, by any chance?

• Advertisement

Was he referring to the "Irexit Freedom Party", the Austrian "Freedom Party", or any amount of similar knuckle dragging racist pond scum parties or individuals, all of whom seem to be obsessed with the word "freedom", all while being chained to an ideology which produced enslaved million and inflicted the greatest misery in human history?

Is the type of "freedom" you like the "Arbeit Macht Frei" version, by any chance?
    Doesn’t the Eu have their own version of that ....

“ The Four Freedoms Macht Frei "

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement