Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips HD9650/99 Viva Collection Airfryer XXL

Options
  • 03-12-2018 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

airfryer is back :)

deal of the day amazon.co.uk 79.99pounds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Wow, serious price! I've an XL but this is screaming 'buy me!'

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Has to be a pricing error but I've put an order in anyway on the off-chance they ship it at the lower price.

It's €230 on Amazon DE. That's 60% off...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It looks Massive! Would you need to support the counter :P

Link:> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HD9650-99-Collection-Technology/dp/B077ZFCZT3

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭interlocked

This the XXL model ,crazy price, £40 cheaper than the smaller model. I'd say a lot of people will be returning the XL in exchange for this one:eek:

amazon.png?force=1&zero=0&w=725&h=440&desired=false&legend=1&ilt=1&tp=all&fo=0&lang=en

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seimik

they removed it from deals :)

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    It looks Massive! Would you need to support the counter :P

Link:> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HD9650-99-Collection-Technology/dp/B077ZFCZT3

Far easier to clean is the reason I have been wanting to upgrade. The wire mesh at the bottom of the basket has clips on it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

seimik wrote: »
    they removed it from deals :)

I just purchased it for £79.99.... EXCELLENT find....cheers OP....not that I needed it ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭djdunny

Thanks OP. Just picked one up. Now to see what all the fuss is about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

audi02 wrote: »
    I just purchased it for £79.99.... EXCELLENT find....cheers OP....not that I needed it ha ha

Link? It’s surely removed well before you posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

dodzy wrote: »
    Link? It’s surely removed well before you posted?

I followed the link on here...I see its gone up in price now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

i love how the they have a roast chicken in there, but in reality the top would be burnt to a fine charcoal powder by the time the rest of the chicken was cooked

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

i love how the they have a roast chicken in there, but in reality the top would be burnt to a fine charcoal powder by the time the rest of the chicken was cooked

On the advice of anothe poster i tried a chicken in the xl last week
    One hour
    Done to perfection
    I wish I had been up earlier this morning !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

I know it doesn’t make sense, but it cooks a chicken perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Did ye get the deal or are they cancelling orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

Looks like it's back to 189 pounds .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I bought one after turning down the XL, deciding I didn't want one any more, damn you deals!
    Will let people know if it's cancelled.

Someone on HUKD got theirs today. Looks like they will ship when they get some in stock :D

Great bargain. Surely a misprice though? No reason to offer it with such a huge discount. They probably changed the price of the wrong one!

Edit: Got an email from Amazon to say mine will be arriving between the 10th and the 13th.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Slevster

Oat23 wrote: »
    Someone on HUKD got theirs today. Looks like they will ship when they get some in stock :D

Great bargain. Surely a misprice though? No reason to offer it with such a huge discount. They probably changed the price of the wrong one!

Edit: Got an email from Amazon to say mine will be arriving between the 10th and the 13th.

That's good news. Out of curiosity, was it to an Irish address or parcel motel/wuzard/ adrresspal?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Slevster

Am still "delivery date pending". Big thanks to OP (Seimek) for highlighting the deal.

(had ordered the orginal sized airfryer, but it was a delayed delivery, so and was betwixting whether to cancel or not. Decided that it was too small, started to look up the bigger sizes, and hey viola, the OP posted the deal. Happy even if amazon cancels)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Oat23 wrote: »

Wow well done

• Advertisement

Slevster wrote: »
    That's good news. Out of curiosity, was it to an Irish address or parcel motel/wuzard/ adrresspal?

Irish home address.
    I got my order confirmation email at 00:20 if that helps. They might be going in order and you will get a delivery date soon.

I had it in my basket and fell asleep without checking out.....doh!
    I'm probably ok with my XL though, only 0.2 kg smaller and I managed a roast chicken in it yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

I ordered on of these the other night too, thought it would get cancelled but due for delivery Dec 10th, what a bargain! My old airfryer needs replacing so delighted with this, the bigger one will be so handy. €399 in Currys!

The bargain of black friday (ish) along with the Nintendo Labo I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Happy days. Just got confirmation too. Two coming next week.... Bargain, hopefully the bloody thing fits in our utility

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

Arrived last Friday and belting the grub out every day since. How have I lived without this wonderful contraption?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No email yet but ordered at 00:50 as I was debating it for nearly an hour. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

Ordered at 00:33, money was taken Wednesday dispatched yesterday and it just landed here at the house 10 minutes ago! Fastest I've ever got anything from amazon I think.

Not sure if I even need it but a everyone here raves about a them. May get rid of my bread-maker if I keep it to have room in my utility. Just got a kenwood chef so don't really need the breadmaker any more.

I'll think it over tempted to just try it out this evening but know I could still flip it for what I paid. It will take pressure of my oven though which may be on it's last legs and save it just for baking and pizzas. It's been on blink for a long time cuts out occasionally but works 90% plus of the time fine. Won't replace that till it actually dies though.

Is it that much better and faster than an oven?

Ryath wrote: »
    Ordered at 00:33, money was taken Wednesday dispatched yesterday and it just landed here at the house 10 minutes ago! Fastest I've ever got anything from amazon I think.

Not sure if I even need it but a everyone here raves about a them. May get rid of my bread-maker if I keep it to have room in my utility. Just got a kenwood chef so don't really need the breadmaker any more.

I'll think it over tempted to just try it out this evening but know I could still flip it for what I paid. It will take pressure of my oven though which may be on it's last legs and save it just for baking and pizzas. It's been on blink for a long time cuts out occasionally but works 90% plus of the time fine. Won't replace that till it actually dies though.

Is it that much better and faster than an oven?

Let me know if you decide to flip...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Advertisement