Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You timed it well, hope it's as magnificent as i imagine

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Clearly someone was thinking of the time of year that shan't be mentioned before December 8th when naming the thread :pac:
    Other people have grottos
    Also botch job on Grem's name as well..

SOMEONE HAD ONE JOB DAMN IT.

There is no typo!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nope, no typo, nothing to see here, move along now.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It was the Glitch

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It was the Glitch

That feckin thing has me head wrecked. Oh how was Stonehenge Ted?

• Advertisement

That feckin thing has me head wrecked. Oh how was Newgrange Ted?

Stonehenge was good, some feat of engineering. It would take ages now with diggers & cranes to try & replicate it.

Ah ffs truest me to name the wrong one! Derp moment :o Yeah how they moved and placed things, especially with the accuracy they did is mind boggling

Ah sure, i am able to translate your befuddledness into my version of it.

Least someone kinda understands me!. :D

Least someone kinda understands me!.

Is that really something to put on the CV.

• Advertisement

If you are looking for a job in an asylum??

If you are looking for a job in an asylum??

That would really be a case of inmates taking it over.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That would really be a case of inmates taking it over.

An inside job :P

Suggestions on things to do from me - Imperial War Museum

Suggestions on things to do from me - Imperial War Museum

Was going to hit a museum, undecided which

I'd go RAF or the one i mentioned just because that's me.. Went Tate modern (i think) last time, great, bit overwhelming

Had that & National History in mind.

I don't get to go anywhere for quite a while yet. :(

I don't get to go anywhere for quite a while yet.

If it's just a travel buddy you are waiting on, i can fill that gap

Well I'd need a wee lotto win too!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I would really like to see that human bodies exhibition.

• Advertisement

I would really like to see that human bodies exhibition.

I saw that in Ambassador in Dublin a couple of years ago. Was interesting

Oh cool, would you recommend?

Oh cool, would you recommend?

Yep, go for it.

Hmm.. I'm in London next week for a gig so I might see if I can do it the same day. :)

Hmm.. I'm in London next week for a gig so I might see if I can do it the same day.

I'm there now :D

Oh nice :D

We should have sync'd diaries..

We should :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

All this talk of London is making me wanna go back there. I have about 2 weeks here after Christmas when I have no college so I may take a trip up there then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭gifted

Scratching my head wondering what forum I'm in.....Auto??...Cleo???....Perse???...Seph???....

Moonwalk very slowly backwards outta here......

Advertisement