Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 Kitty6277

It's all good, every two months for a check up and such..

Any plans for the Friday off?

Probably just laundry and maybe some college work. What about yourself?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 71,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Ted_YNWA
    The Tedinator

Happy Friday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 56,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Probably just laundry and maybe some college work. What about yourself?

Heading home soon to cook and send a few emails then off to night shift.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Black Swan
    Category Moderator

Across the pond they are celebrating (fighting over sales) BLACK Friday. A somewhat unique day of the year, just like finding a BLACK Swannie among a bunch of white ones (beats chest with wings and swoons). :pac: :cool:

Happy BLACK Friday Eire!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 56,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

If i had a blindfold and earplugs i would still know it was black friday.. It's become a big thing here now too, copycats!!

How's our resident mistress of mischief?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Black Swan
    Category Moderator

If i had a blindfold and earplugs i would still know it was black friday.. It's become a big thing here now too, copycats!!
    I've been away too long Grem!
    How's our resident mistress of mischief?.
    Stirring. :D

Good stirring weather, my porridge and stew could both do with your attention ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭ black forest

Just out of curiosity and a little bit of boredom i just „baked“ a little bread in my microwave.

Instead of yeast i had to use baking soda. Me being stupid i put the baking soda in too early. Which explains the flattened result a bit.:D

2684EB08-62F9-411C-8057-9E97C8CA4834.jpeg

BC8057A9-7069-4014-8466-03954432CB24.jpeg

I can eat it and it was a bit of fun.:p

Microwave baking, well that's a new one on me!.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭ black forest

For me as well.

Never thought it would work. Next experiment scheduled during the weekend. :D

• Advertisement

Think i saw a recipe for brownie in a mug or something similar once but didn't take it seriously

Think i saw a recipe for brownie in a mug or something similar once but didn't take it seriously

I’ve seen them too, but never tried them myself. May have to experiment at some point

Anyone seen Shpud lately?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Anyone seen Shpud lately?

No, radio silence since the last day. Hopefully he'll make it back soon..

No, radio silence since the last day. Hopefully he'll make it back soon..

Hope he’s okay

Tough times but I reckon he's tougher.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭ Rubecula

Hmm BBC food site usually good so possibly worth a go..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭ Rubecula

for one cake why not not a lot to lose

At work distracted by cake thoughts damn it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,974 ✭✭✭✭ Lithium93_

Clearly someone was thinking of the time of year that shan't be mentioned before December 8th when naming the thread :pac:

Also botch job on Grem's name as well..

SOMEONE HAD ONE JOB DAMN IT.

I made one of those cakes in a mug jobs once. It was truly horrible and was stuck to the mug too. Had to scrape it out.

I only knew of one grotto in my youth and it was an insanely religious weird thing in a field near a church

Fair enough, screwed up your own name though :pac:

Not my typo man!

Who screwed up then?

A mod i imagine :eek:

I didn’t even notice there was a typo until now :o

Neither did i, was too distracted by the glitch around the time it changed over..

• Advertisement

The glitch caused the typo.

Advertisement