Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭ x Purple Pawprints x

Can this week hurry up?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 56,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

First of six here, couldn't agree more!.

Jaysus Grem, hope all goes smoothly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 56,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Nothing to do but plough on really..

That's exactly it. I'll be doing 5 shifts next week myself. Tried six before and ended getting ill on the fifth day :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭ Rubecula

my o/h is upset about her hours too and the poor lass can not retire until she is 66/67

There's still no idea of what's happening with jobs in new year.. Really ****ing with my head..

grem is entitled to one free rubey hug (((((HUG)))))

Aww shucks, thank you :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 71,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Ted_YNWA
    The Tedinator

Hey Noccers.

Nearly clocking off time now. & then off until Wednesday.

Wooop wooooooooop

• Advertisement

Any plans Ted?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 71,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Ted_YNWA
    The Tedinator

Heading to London for the weekend.

LIVERPOOL V ??

The Tedinator

Rubecula wrote: »
    LIVERPOOL V ??

They are playing Watford there, but no ticket for it.

:(

Oh enjoy. I'd like to go back some time..

The Tedinator

Oh enjoy. I'd like to go back some time..

It is quick & cheap to get over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 Kitty6277

Rubecula wrote: »
    my o/h is upset about her hours too and the poor lass can not retire until she is 66/67

By the time I get to that age there’ll be no such thing as retirement :(

The Tedinator

I am afraid of that too Kitty

Not so cheap to be there though..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I am afraid of that too Kitty

I am genuinely expecting that I’ll just have to work till I die and that terrifies me. I need to get rich! :pac:

• Advertisement
    The Tedinator

Not so cheap to be there though..

Cheapish places can be found too.

Plenty of free things can be done over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭ black forest

*Have a nice evening…waves around*

Quite a few years ago i visited London overnight for just five hours of work. Was quite a funny story as it was during the Easter week. We finished work round one o’clock in the morning and went for a few pints in Soho.

There have been guys sitting outside with simple shirts and short pants in the snow.:eek:

Could use a few days there as well. One of my former girl friends lives there. Time for a little visit. Last time ive seen her her daughter was 4. And is sixteen now...:D

Been to London a few times myself, we’ve always done it on the cheap :)

Hmm maybe it'd be ok if I was on my own. Then again it was a wonderful weekend.

• Moderators Posts: 51,344 ✭✭✭✭ Delirium
    Snappy!

woo! nice thread ya have here, Grem :D

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

*bows*

Only got it by accident in the end. Now if only I could stay here and not have to go outside.

Happy Friday all! :D

Back from uni so now I have the rest of the day off

I'm sat in hospital waiting room while Oh is in for quick appointment

Hope all goes well Grem :)

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hope all goes well Grem :)

It's all good, every two months for a check up and such..

Any plans for the Friday off?

Advertisement