Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One and PS4 Deals @ Gamestop for Black Friday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cletus

Just ordered one from gamestop for collection. Does anybody know if they charge the card at checkout, or when you collect

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

cletus wrote: »
    Just ordered one from gamestop for collection. Does anybody know if they charge the card at checkout, or when you collect

the charge showed up on my bank account just after the collect order was placed

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

Jacovs wrote: »

if you have a change of heart and want to relieve yourself of the new one, please let me know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cletus

Hmm, no confirmation email for me yet, just the “boys are having a look out back for you” message. Dont let me down gamestop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Just bought a One X with Fallout 76 for €350 in-store. Possibly a mistake, but I wasn't complaining

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Smyth's now live too with console's and controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭alanzo27

Hoping stock holds out on the PS4 Pro RDR2 Bundle, was going to click and collect but don't get paid till tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,748 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

cletus wrote: »
    Hmm, no confirmation email for me yet, just the “boys are having a look out back for you” message. Dont let me down gamestop

I have the same confirmation mail, with the lads looking out the back, but they have taken the money already.
    Here is what happens next:
    1.The store you selected will look for your requested item and confirm that it is still available.

2. You will receive another email soon with the store's answer. Hang tight and don't worry, we will move quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

Inquitus wrote: »
    I have the same confirmation mail, with the lads looking out the back, but they have taken the money already.

stores closed now so may not get checked untill the morning

TPM wrote: »
    stores closed now so may not get checked untill the morning

Mine's open til 9pm and I ordered at 19:15

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Anybody know if FH 4 is physical or a download code on Gamestop? Looks like it's physical.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Anybody know if FH 4 is physical or a download code on Gamestop? Looks like it's physical.

Pretty sure they are all physical.

Sorted
    Great News! PlayStation 4 500GB Console & Red Dead Redemption 2 is ready for collecting at GameStop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

All Xbox bundles games are codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Any idea when prices will drop for consoles in argos will it be 12 tonight?

dan786 wrote: »
    All Xbox bundles games are codes.

Aye, but looks like this isn't a bundle? You select the One X and then FH4 separate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,662 ✭✭✭corks finest

whiskeyman wrote: »
    It was showing 199.99 for me all day, and now as I go to buy it's 299.99 for the 1tb with BFV?

Go to checkout and it's 199

Are the new prices live in B&M shops at 6? I'll call in to my local if so...
    B and m?

B and m?

Bricks and mortar (physical shop).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Any chance the Xbox One S 1TB may be less than 199 anywhere tomorrow over the next few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭brevity

Any chance the Xbox One S 1TB may be less than 199 anywhere tomorrow over the next few days?

Try Tesco? I saw this on HDUK:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-in-store-xbox-one-s-1tb-fortnite-bundle-plus-red-dead-redemption-2-139-dual-controller-bundle-159-pugb-bundle-red-dead-159-3113309

Xbox one s 1tb fortnite bundle plus red dead redemption 2

Total price £139.00

• Advertisement

B and m?

Bricks and mortar (physical shop).
    Thanks,was scratching the ceann

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Aye, but looks like this isn't a bundle? You select the One X and then FH4 separate.

Just seen it , seems to be. However actual Forza One X bundle comes with Forza 7 also. Knowing Gamestop I wouldnt be surprised if they ship you the one with both digital

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭A1404

Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭CobraClan

Just made an order for collection for the xbox one X with Smyths Jervis st, just waiting for the store collection confirmation email! If they don't have it for me tomorrow I'll have a fit. Did anyone else order of Smyths tonight? Did you get your order confirmed yet? Said they had 15+ in stock! I got the Forza bundle!

CobraClan wrote: »
    Just made an order for collection for the xbox one X with Smyths Jervis st, just waiting for the store collection confirmation email! If they don't have it for me tomorrow I'll have a fit. Did anyone else order of Smyths tonight? Did you get your order confirmed yet? Said they had 15+ in stock! I got the Forza bundle!

Order for collection confirmed :D

Order for collection confirmed :D

How much? I picked up one in store for 350 yesterday evening, didn't click & collect

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Stiro05

Don't know of someone already posted this, but you can get FIFA 19 & dualshock controller for PS4 for e69.99 in GameStop. Seems a good deal to me

How much? I picked up one in store for 350 yesterday evening, didn't click & collect

I paid 400, couldn't get into town yesterday because of work but would of gone in if I got the chance! My bro gave me a 100 euro for my One S yesterday so feel like it only set me back 300! Did you get your one in Smyth's too?

I paid 400, couldn't get into town yesterday because of work but would of gone in if I got the chance! My bro gave me a 100 euro for my One S yesterday so feel like it only set me back 300! Did you get your one in Smyth's too?

This is a GameStop thread ;-)

• Advertisement

This is a GameStop thread ;-)
    No one else rowing in, waiting an hour or so before I grab the kid to go and buy, unless I can get the same for less than GameStop,,,, bought him a Scorpio limited edition Xbox one X last year,but all his mates are gone to play station,so he's talking to no one ATM,hence ps4

Advertisement