Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One and PS4 Deals @ Gamestop for Black Friday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Cristobaal wrote: »
    I tried that but as lvl1 I'm being charged full price.

I'm L1 too. I had to sign up for their marketing before I could see it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Cristobaal wrote: »
    That's for the Xbox deal, right ?

Yeah I would imagine it's the same for the other deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Level 1 will be available at midnight tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Cristobaal

I'm L1 too. I had to sign up for their marketing before I could see it

The only offer I see reduced is the Xbox. PS4 is still full price. I think I have signed up for the marketing as well.

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Level 1 will be available at midnight tonight

Do you mean that i will be able to purchase PS4 deal as a lvl1 tonight midnight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

Slightly OT, Im buying a PS4 for the kids, it will be plugged into a 40" 4K HDR TV, should I go for the Pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭pah

xabi wrote: »
    Slightly OT, Im buying a PS4 for the kids, it will be plugged into a 40" 4K HDR TV, should I go for the Pro?

That's why I'm getting it, but the PS4 is not for the kids :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Level 1 is from 6pm tomorrow. But working on some accounts already.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

Wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Feastoffriends

feylya wrote: »
    I must be going mad. I'm level 3 on Gamestop, but any time I click on the Black Friday link, it just brings me to the loyalty program page.

Same...really annoying

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Feastoffriends

I was actually looking for PS4 controllers but thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jojo37

KPAJG is the littlewoods code I used. You can only use it once so I don’t know if it’s still working.
    Amazon have it on offer at £249 atm with no games. Sign up for a free 30 day trial of prime for free delivery. Think it works out at €285.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jojo37

KPAJG is the littlewoods code I used for the Nintendo switch. You can only use it once so I don’t know if it’s still working.
    Amazon have it on offer at £249 with no games. Sign up for a free 30 day trial of prime for free delivery. Think it works out at €285.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MFADJFV/ref=asc_df_B01MFADJFV56998489/?tag=prie0f-21&creative=22374&creativeASIN=B01MFADJFV&linkCode=df0&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

If you cant see the PS4 deals its probably because Sony have set an embargo, they should be live at 6pm then when they make it open for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

Got an email overnight for the deals, lists the 500gb with Red Dead for 239, but when I try to buy the price goes up to 339

Edit: Looks like all the PS4 deals that were there this morning have gone back t normal price, for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Keeping an eye on Smyths and Argos myself everyone will be getting in on the Brack Friday Bunduru this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Keeping an eye on Smyths and Argos myself everyone will be getting in on the Brack Friday Bunduru this year.

Think all of them will be dropping deals, including Microsoft themselves. I'm in the market for an Xbox X but not sure they will do better than €399. Presume they'll all be selling it at that come tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Was in smyths in Blanch last night, no info yet on what the deals will be but they were stacking both Xbox one s and PS4s high they had at least 100 of each behind the counter, went for the one x with Forza in GameStop myself can’t see any b&m doing it lower

• Advertisement

Will you collect it from the store or have it shipped to your home address? I'm a bit afraid that if I opt to collect it they could run out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭CobraClan

Will gamestop be opening at midnight tonight, want to get the oneX but doing the night shift in work so would fly in and get one on my lunch break or would I be better off just waiting and go in to gamestop in the morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

CobraClan wrote: »
    Will gamestop be opening at midnight tonight, want to get the oneX but doing the night shift in work so would fly in and get one on my lunch break or would I be better off just waiting and go in to gamestop in the morning?

Go now?

No they wont be opening at midnight. You can go and get it today. Or buy one later tonight online to collect in store tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

The lads in GameStop told me the BF deals will be live from 6pm, I only have level 1 (basic profile) and was able to click and collect, if you can’t wait you can buy the level 3 for €17 in store and access the BF deals on the spot, the 2 customers in front of me both did this

dan786 wrote: »
    No they wont be opening at midnight. You can go and get it today. Or buy one later tonight online to collect in store tomorrow.

I was hoping to get one for 400 in the black friday sales, was looking at gamestop website, their still advertised as 500!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

Price should change for all at 6pm

I was hoping to get one for 400 in the black friday sales, was looking at gamestop website, their still advertised as 500!

Wait till 6pm will update for all.

• Advertisement

Wossack wrote: »
    Price should change for all at 6pm

Unfortunately I start work at 6.00pm today, 12 hour night shift so cant get in for that time! I might buy online and see if I can get in tomorrow morning and collect it!

Advertisement