Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Can this week hurry up?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

First of six here, couldn't agree more!.

Jaysus Grem, hope all goes smoothly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nothing to do but plough on really..

That's exactly it. I'll be doing 5 shifts next week myself. Tried six before and ended getting ill on the fifth day :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

my o/h is upset about her hours too and the poor lass can not retire until she is 66/67

There's still no idea of what's happening with jobs in new year.. Really ****ing with my head..

grem is entitled to one free rubey hug (((((HUG)))))

Aww shucks, thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Noccers.

Nearly clocking off time now. & then off until Wednesday.

Wooop wooooooooop

• Advertisement

Any plans Ted?

Heading to London for the weekend.

LIVERPOOL V ??

Rubecula wrote: »
    LIVERPOOL V ??

They are playing Watford there, but no ticket for it.

:(

Oh enjoy. I'd like to go back some time..

Oh enjoy. I'd like to go back some time..

It is quick & cheap to get over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Rubecula wrote: »
    my o/h is upset about her hours too and the poor lass can not retire until she is 66/67

By the time I get to that age there’ll be no such thing as retirement :(

I am afraid of that too Kitty

Not so cheap to be there though..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I am afraid of that too Kitty

I am genuinely expecting that I’ll just have to work till I die and that terrifies me. I need to get rich! :pac:

• Advertisement

Not so cheap to be there though..

Cheapish places can be found too.

Plenty of free things can be done over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

*Have a nice evening…waves around*

Quite a few years ago i visited London overnight for just five hours of work. Was quite a funny story as it was during the Easter week. We finished work round one o’clock in the morning and went for a few pints in Soho.

There have been guys sitting outside with simple shirts and short pants in the snow.:eek:

Could use a few days there as well. One of my former girl friends lives there. Time for a little visit. Last time ive seen her her daughter was 4. And is sixteen now...:D

Been to London a few times myself, we’ve always done it on the cheap :)

Hmm maybe it'd be ok if I was on my own. Then again it was a wonderful weekend.

• Moderators Posts: 51,683 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

woo! nice thread ya have here, Grem :D

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

*bows*

Only got it by accident in the end. Now if only I could stay here and not have to go outside.

Happy Friday all! :D

Back from uni so now I have the rest of the day off

I'm sat in hospital waiting room while Oh is in for quick appointment

Hope all goes well Grem :)

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hope all goes well Grem :)

It's all good, every two months for a check up and such..

Any plans for the Friday off?

Advertisement