Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

It's Glitchin' again

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

THE GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Why do I keep waking up at exactly 4am to take a coughing fit? Have all the cells in my lungs conspired to stop me getting a full nights sleep?

I have to go and cut down loads of blackened dahlias, cover the the beds and declare Winter officially in.

Not a terribly hard job but the thoughts of it, cold and damp, I'm a reluctant gardener.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Adults who listen to music/videos without headphones on public transport. My god.

• Advertisement

Same As wrote: »
    Adults who listen to music/videos without headphones on public transport. My god.

The fcuking WORST!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Why do I keep waking up at exactly 4am to take a coughing fit? Have all the cells in my lungs conspired to stop me getting a full nights sleep?

4am is when our body temperature is at its lowest so also when our immune system and defences are at their lowest

So probably a connection to that if you have some bug or ailment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Same As wrote: »
    northgirl wrote: »
    The fcuking WORST!!!

Amen to this, I cringe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

People. I'm fuking done with them today.

Also weird fuker sitting in the cubicle next to me in the jacks. Not a peep out of him and he just weirdly, slowly slid his foot under the divider into my side and again creepily slowly pulled it back to his own side.

Yeah, people and little things are annoying me today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Also weird fuker sitting in the cubicle next to me in the jacks. Not a peep out of him and he just weirdly, slowly slid his foot under the divider into my side and again creepily slowly pulled it back to his own side.

Weird ****er! You should have stamped his foot!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Weird ****er! You should have stamped his foot!

I think that this has been the only appropriate time in the history of this forum for this phrase to be used.

Should have blasted him with piss.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Watch Boston Legal Se4Ep08

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xb656

Cant find a better clip than that and it is edited a bit much, but you ll get the idea in the first couple of minutes....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I've been getting treatment to prevent the development of cervical cancer for the last few years, when I went to my last appointment last month the consultant said everything looked good, much better than usual, and that I'd probably be getting discharged from the clinic depending on the results of the biopsy.
    No such luck, still some dodgy cells there, and I have to go back in again in a few weeks. This is endless.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I've been getting treatment to prevent the development of cervical cancer for the last few years, when I went to my last appointment last month the consultant said everything looked good, much better than usual, and that I'd probably be getting discharged from the clinic depending on the results of the biopsy.
    No such luck, still some dodgy cells there, and I have to go back in again in a few weeks. This is endless.

That sounds so tough. I really really feel for you SusieBlue. Christ, that's just awful. :(

4am is when our body temperature is at its lowest so also when our immune system and defences are at their lowest

So probably a connection to that if you have some bug or ailment

That's mad. I generally wake around 4 most nights...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Fcuking mind games :(

Micky___ wrote: »
    Workplace bulling. Not been affected personally. Hate to see how my friend is been treated and been powerless to do anything.

Going through this at the moment and it's no picnic. Being able to talk to friends etc. is really helpful. I hope things improve for them.

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Fcuking mind games :(

Tell them to piss off with their mind games, nothing worse!

Headed straight for the garden so I wouldn't long finger it again, finished now but didn't tidy up the breakfast stuff now that's annoying me.

Attached - the last bloom of Summer...sad...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I look after the ticket allocations for any sporting events we host clients at in work. Probably goes without saying that the All Blacks game has my head wrecked. I have 52 tickets, a limited number of which are in Premium and of course, everyone and their clients just *has* to be in there.

Added to that the fact the owner of the business seems to think I'm some kind of ticket fairy who can magic up infinite numbers of seats for him to dish out to his mates.

I just want them off my desk and physically in the possession of the people who are going at this stage, but every time I think I finally have the allocation nailed, something changes.

Hold me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

That's a subtle hint he wanted a jacksfck, if you'd have touched his foot with yours he'd have been in to your cubicle like a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

was there a hole drilled in the wall between the cubicles?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The mileage on my car is at 112,354 and I'm TA I didn't notice when it was 112,345

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

was there a hole drilled in the wall between the cubicles?

How big of a horn do you think he had?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    The mileage on my car is at 112,354 and I'm TA I didn't notice when it was 112,345
    you have 123456 to look forward to

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Being starving and stuck in a waiting room :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

The microwave in the work canteen being dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Jeff.

Paid into the cinema for what I have been eagerly anticipating all year.... "Bohemian Rhapsody". I went on the Sunday of its opening weekend. Middle seat, 20 minutes early... only to have cap'n f'n sweet packet behind me working on individual wrappers throughout half the film. I wanted to crawl over the seats and pound away... back to said cinema on the Wed morning to actually watch the first half... to suffer yet another gimp incapable of closing it's mouth whilst inhaling popcorn. I like some people but I abhor humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

People using addicting instead of addictive

I know it's technically ok but it just sounds & looks so wrong.

Seeing it everywhere today.

• Advertisement

northgirl wrote: »
    THE GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

A glitch in the matrix :3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement