Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Vanilla Activia yoghurt. Meh.

We're definitely on the same wavelength! I'd an actimel rhubarb yogurt, a banana and a coffee. Keeping it light today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

steak and kidney pie with wedges all done in the oven :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Chicken korma. Uncle Ben's sauce, it's the nicest one I've had since I've been cooking for myself :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steak sandwich, thinly sliced, rocket leaf, barbecue steak sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Steak sandwich, thinly sliced, rocket leaf, barbecue steak sauce.

*drools*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

northgirl wrote: »

*drools*

Is that for the food or Seph?

Caramello and Tiffin with Pepsi.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »

*drools*

I would have given you half and all NG :3 :pac:

Ahem.

Flutters eyelashes at tedo. 😂

Ah sure don't I know it Sephers :) You're a legend :pac:

Is that for the food or Seph?

Caramello and Tiffin with Pepsi.

The food. The belly don't lie. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »
    steak and kidney pie with wedges all done in the oven :)

Sounds nice, But was the pie in a tin or a packet???

Ahem.

Flutters eyelashes at tedo. ��

I was saving the ass of it for you :3 😘

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Chicken goujons, my ultimate.

Oh a bun with cheese and taco sauce to be precise.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Sounds nice, But was the pie in a tin or a packet???

Oh a packet grandeeod,it hit the spot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Oh a packet grandeeod,it hit the spot :)

I've hit lots of spots, but the packet is always better than the Tin.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Kung Pow Chicken

The voices in my head are telling me to have Bistro crisps and a Cupan tae so that what I will do.

The voices in my head are telling me to have Bistro crisps and a Cupan tae so that what I will do.

Go for it........................................................

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh fruit smoothie.

Fathom wrote: »
    Fresh fruit smoothie.

At last a healthy option :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just after a big feed of Lasagne, very late to be eating but after four pints in the local the appetite got the better of me.

GoneHome wrote: »
    Just after a big feed of Lasagne, very late to be eating but after four pints in the local the appetite got the better of me.

In these situations it's ok to eat this late because of you didn't you could starve of the hunger :-O

In these situations it's ok to eat this late because of you didn't you could starve of the hunger :-O

Isn't that the truth, I was afraid I wouldn't make it through the night without food :) In other news Seph our little cat is panned out on our bed, she was at the back door waiting for us to get home from the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Does that work for when you wake up in the middle of the night and make coffee and toast at 3am too ?! :D

Isn't that the truth, I was afraid I wouldn't make it through the night without food :) In other news Seph our little cat is panned out on our bed, she was at the back door waiting for us to get home from the pub

Awww :3

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Does that work for when you wake up in the middle of the night and make coffee and toast at 3am too ?! :D

Of course mam, it's actually been scientifically proven that if you didn't have it you could fall down the next day from hunger :-O also the coffee has healing powers that only work at 3am.

:pac:

Ha ha Mam that was me at 4.30 this morning when the cat woke me cause she wanted to go out for a pee, so I decided to have a cup of tea cause I was up anyway! I went back to bed after that and had the best sleep ever til 8.30 this morning :D

Ha ha Mam that was me at 4.30 this morning when the cat woke me cause she wanted to go out for a pee, so I decided to have a cup of tea cause I was up anyway! I went back to bed after that and had the best sleep ever til 8.30 this morning :D

Ah stop , often happens here tbh , ramble downstairs , then as you say back to bed . Many a night sleep eluded me though and I'd be awake to hear the dawn chorus..:)

Ah stop , often happens here tbh , ramble downstairs , then as you say back to bed . Many a night sleep eluded me though and I'd be awake to hear the dawn chorus..:)

and the twittering of the birds ;)

Very rarely it happens me but this morning herself insisted on being left out, very surreal being in the kitchen at that hour actually

• Advertisement

and the twittering of the birds ;)

Ha :D

Advertisement