Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey's beliefs of Travellers' ethnicity Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67,121 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

is there any merit to peter's original idea about the diaspora,

He wants Special Status for the Irish in America apparently. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 postername1

He wants Special Status for the Irish in America apparently. :D

sounds good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 30,310 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

He's being shown now!

He's being shown now!

omfg did casey just say that
    he is literally the next chairman mao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

He's being shown now!

It was a nice bit of editing there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,310 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Peter Casey Reveals He Wants To Take Legal Action Against Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar,

https://www.hotpress.com/culture/exclusive-peter-casey-reveals-wants-take-
    legal-action-taoiseach-leo-varadkar-22761815

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I see the Gardai are also slightly doubtful of the travelling communities capacity to keep the peace.....

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/gardai-object-to-application-by-members-of-travelling-community-to-operate-limerick-pub-37504211.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

I see the Gardai are also slightly doubtful of the travelling communities capacity to keep the peace.....

Can't for the life think what would give that Guards that impression?

Peter Casey Reveals He Wants To Take Legal Action Against Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar,

legal-action-taoiseach-leo-varadkar-22761815

with the help of god peter will crush leo

• Registered Users Posts: 67,121 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Just more 'keep me in the news' hi-jinks I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

The Guards are racist, sure didn't you hear that?

do you think it would be the 'end of the road' for Leo if Casey won his case if he's serious in taking one?

The Guards are racist, sure didn't you hear that?

Must tell a few of my family members that they're racist now. They'll be so hurt.

Must tell a few of my family members that they're racist now. They'll be so hurt.

you wouldn't understand you have white privilege

you wouldn't understand you have white privilege

White privilege is a description coined by idiot's and used by simpletons.

White privilege is a description coined by idiot's and used by simpletons.
    *idiots

*idiots

I thought being a grammar nazi was against the spirit of the forum?

I thought being a grammar nazi was against the spirit of the forum?
    sorry i was only correcting cos i thought you were a lefty

sorry i was only correcting cos i thought you were a lefty

I'm left handed, how did you know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

is there any merit to peter's original idea about the diaspora,
    i had the misfortune to live abroad myself for 10 years, before cheap flights internet and smart phones, when you were gone you were gone

for example president higgins spends 10k for dog grooming,
    casey could have brought a few families from the diaspora abroad home for a week for that kind of money

impossible to spend 10k on grooming bernese dogs. i have one 4 grooms per year @ 60 euro thtas 240 . he has 2 thats 480. they are cleans as they live indoors so thats bull****.

• Advertisement

I'm left handed, how did you know?

lefty as in libtard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

Am I dreaming or is there a striking resemblance to Father Jack, in the hair especially? Part of the Craggy Island story not yet told.

lefty as in libtard

So a leftist person is a liberal retard? You do like your labels don't you? Someone else here likes to apportion labels. Don't see the need myself.

So a leftist person is a liberal retard? You do like your labels don't you? Someone else here likes to apportion labels. Don't see the need myself.

So a leftist person is a liberal retard?
    yes, problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,286 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

impossible to spend 10k on grooming bernese dogs. i have one 4 grooms per year @ 60 euro thtas 240 . he has 2 thats 480. they are cleans as they live indoors so thats bull****.

Well say being president and the various photo ops, he gets the dogs groomed 3 times as much as the ordinary punter - just cause he can.

Being the president dogs and them being very important and the additional hassle around arranging to deal with such dogs and probably being available at zero notice, the fee is probably 500 per dog. 1000 per visit and 12 visits per year.

€12000, no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Sure no justification just that the Guards are racist. Travellers never cause trouble in large groups when drink is involved!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭mattser

Just in from work. Can't believe mods haven't called these wasters down, and closed the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

mattser wrote: »
    Just in from work. Can't believe mods haven't called these wasters down, and closed the thread.

I know. Imagine people been allowed a differant opinion than you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/gardai-object-to-application-by-members-of-travelling-community-to-operate-limerick-pub-37504211.html

Wouldn't blame them. Have seen this same thing happen and go wrong myself. Mate of mine went to the bar to buy cigarettes and was told she'd have to wait. 20 mins later the reason for the wait became clear as a traveller woman (one of a few working there) arrived in with a big cardboard box full of cigarette cartons. Straight off the back of a truck. Suppliers had some issues with them too, heard that straight from one of them.

Luckily the place was shut down and they were moved on soon after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

Because the Gardai -- unlike cossetted RTE pundits who rarely set a foot outside the wealthiest areas of Dublin and never encounter the ethnic minority whose nomadic lifestyle and special customs they romanticize -- have real-life experience with actual Travellers. They know the extent of the thuggery and lawbreaking within that group. They see the feuding, the criminality, and the anti-social behavior up close. It wouldn't surprise me if quite a few Gardai were Casey voters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement