Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn Internationals Team Announcement/Talk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭twinytwo

England with like 8 cap backrow going up against a SA one with 100 caps... could be a long day in the office for england.

Be interesting to see how SA go without de klerk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

harum-scarum

Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

At least Japan are bringing the points difference down in fairness..

https://twitter.com/AllBlacks/status/1058519165529518080

Hard to give any ****s about scotland v wales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

That England team dosnt look great. Ben Teo must be on his last chance about 6 games ago. England back row looks underpowered. If SA dont win this it will be a bit of a surprise.

SA by 10+, there I said it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Scotland look like they have zero ideas on what to do with the ball. Easy defense for Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Jesus Will Greenwood would sicken your happiness! I think I’d like to see England lose just based on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Love Itoje, another easy penalty.

Poor discipline from England so far, soft penalties.

Can hear a pin drop

• Advertisement

All of them offside. Daly never ran past them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,149 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Scotland are sh1te

10 min of possession. Give away a pen on Wales 22. 1 min later Wales have scored a soft try

Scotland are sh1te

10 min of possession. Give away a pen on Wales 22. 1 min later Wales have scored a soft try

Soft try there for Wales, Scottish defence very poor there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,180 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Incredible that England are within 10 let alone 2. Any chance that Marx had for the WPOTY award has evaporated. Missed his jumper twice entirely on 5m throws.

Wales doing a very Scottish job of making ****3 of the breakdown. Scotland can’t get any momentum going at all.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,055 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Jesus scotland scrum there was piss poor twice.... No control from the 8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

I have no idea how Farrell got away with that shoulder charge.

Boks have nobody but themselves to blame though, Marx had an absolute howler and collectively they left probably six or seven tries on the field. They didn't any kicks when they should have and when they started, they missed.

England thoroughly outclassed for the majority of the game bar about ten minutes in the second half.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭The Dagestani Eagle

Opinions from the Allblacks Vs Japan game.

NMS is finished. Thanks for the memories but injuries are a cruel mistress. Go up north and take some filthy lucre for easy rugby.
    George Bridge should make the world cup squad.
    SBW and Crotty are living a charmed life. ALB ,Goodhue and Laumape offer a lot more.
    Mo'unga is the real deal. O'Gara must be having a word in his ear about spiral kicks to the corner.Its turning into a party trick.
    Hemopo is better than Tuipolutu. He drops a ball cold in every game.
    Fifita laid waste to a few Japanese today. A rough diamond who can be polished.
    TMO / Referee performance was its usual cluster****. A few errors.

Spear tackle by two Japanese players on 67:20 went completely unpunished

The Japanese captain needing a translator to give an aftermath interview in Japanese was a sad indictment of the modern game.
    Japanese try scorers by the names of Anise,Tua,Lafaele,Henry buttress this opinion.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Japanese try scorers by the names of Anise,Tua,Lafaele,Henry buttress this opinion.

This guy is a star

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

This guy is a star

I see what you did there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

I see Premier Sports are showing some of the autumn internationals - France home games. I presume eir sport will carry the same coverage.

The bbc seem to be showing Wales/Scotland games.
    Rte/c4 are showing Ire games.

Sky Sports are showing England home games.

You get a Now tv sports pass for the next 2 months at €20 p/m. Will cover the Xmas period.
    You will also get England All Blacks next Saturday.

Unfortunately a lot of the games are overlapping each other. You would think World Rugby would organise the tv times better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

I see Premier Sports are showing some of the autumn internationals - France home games. I presume eir sport will carry the same coverage.

The bbc seem to be showing Wales/Scotland games.
    Rte/c4 are showing Ire games.

Sky Sports are showing England home games.

You get a Now tv sports pass for the next 2 months at €20 p/m. Will cover the Xmas period.
    You will also get England All Blacks next Saturday.

Unfortunately a lot of the games are overlapping each other. You would think World Rugby would organise the tv times better.

World Rugby don't have any role in it, the kick off times are set by the host unions (and TV companies).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

Jokeshop

Opinions from the Allblacks Vs Japan game.

NMS is finished. Thanks for the memories but injuries are a cruel mistress. Go up north and take some filthy lucre for easy rugby.
    George Bridge should make the world cup squad.
    SBW and Crotty are living a charmed life. ALB ,Goodhue and Laumape offer a lot more.
    Mo'unga is the real deal. O'Gara must be having a word in his ear about spiral kicks to the corner.Its turning into a party trick.
    Hemopo is better than Tuipolutu. He drops a ball cold in every game.
    Fifita laid waste to a few Japanese today. A rough diamond who can be polished.
    TMO / Referee performance was its usual cluster****. A few errors.

Spear tackle by two Japanese players on 67:20 went completely unpunished

The Japanese captain needing a translator to give an aftermath interview in Japanese was a sad indictment of the modern game.

I tend to agree with the NZ Herald analysis of the ref.

Referee Matthew Carley

This was an odd performance from the English official who appeared to see knock-ons when there weren't any and didn't see obvious foul play when it was right in front of him. Carley got most 50-50 calls wrong and, in the case of Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi's try (which he referred to the TMO), he didn't have the confidence to call what was right in front of him.

https://i.imgur.com/g3DMZOl.gif

Surprised this was a yellow.He doesn't lift his legs, does'nt go beyond horizontal and doesn't land on head neck or shoulders.

i don't understand what law it broke .

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

https://i.imgur.com/g3DMZOl.gif

Surprised this was a yellow.He doesn't lift his legs, does'nt go beyond horizontal and doesn't land on head neck or shoulders.

You can't drive a player into the ground at all. They don't need to land on their head/neck, that's just what determines it to be a potential red

Is it worth a yellow though? Not sure myself. It's a rare enough one to see.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

ruck formed and he tackled the scrum half, is that not a foul ?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,055 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Law 10.4 (j)

Advertisement