Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam thread 2 (car videos only, no commenting on videos)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Knob at longmile roadjunction today again.. https://youtu.be/VjpMSknrzmc

You change lanes mid way through also though???

He was still a knob end though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

You change lanes mid way through also though???

He was still a knob end though.

If you open your eyes I was going down the long mile road in the right two lanes,He was on the M50/Nass rd lane then just decided to cut across I did nothing wrong at all. I am entitled to change lane here going the intended direction If I decided to go UP the nass rd then you would have a valid point.

If you open your eyes I was going down the long mile road in the right two lanes,He was on the M50/Nass rd lane then just decided to cut across I did nothing wrong at all. I am entitled to change lane here going the intended direction If I decided to go UP the nass rd then you would have a valid point.

No I understand he was in the wrong lane, but you were far left and mid way through drift back over to right lane. I do know the road very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,113 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

If you open your eyes I was going down the long mile road in the right two lanes.
    Please only use one lane :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

No I understand he was in the wrong lane, but you were far left and mid way through drift back over to right lane. I do know the road very well.

Both lanes the poster used were going the same way and had a broken line between them though. The other car was in a lane that wasn't for going the way they went.

• Advertisement

Patww79 wrote: »
    Both lanes the poster used were going the same way and had a broken line between them though. The other car was in a lane that wasn't for going the way they went.

No WAY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

Patww79 wrote: »

It looks more like the so called 'knob' was giving 'yer man who can't decide what lane to be in' a wide berth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

newmember? wrote: »
    It looks more like the so called 'knob' was giving 'yer man who can't decide what lane to be in' a wide berth.

Could be that too. Without a rear camera we don't know if he cut someone up.

I'm just going on the assumption that the guy came right around in the wrong lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

I think they are referring to this

ff04dh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

The middle lane going into the junction splits into two lanes, one for Long Mile and the other M50. The silver car here is on the lane marker. If you move over from the left you're crossing a lane. I've had to hit the brakes a few times because they go straight over into the second lane where the silver car is.

itZl0dc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Legitimately thought this was gonna be a video of me because I did something very similar to the above today.

Came up the naas road from the m50 and there was a truck in front of my blocking two lanes and I got stuck in the wrong land to go back up the naas road.

Indicated to go across and guy behind me stopped to let me in and when I went he changed his mind and nearly came into the side of me. Don't get people sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

I HATE that f*king junction ,
    its like the wildcard level in every video game of any type ever written - complete mayhem

DaveyDave wrote: »
    The middle lane going into the junction splits into two lanes, one for Long Mile and the other M50. The silver car here is on the lane marker. If you move over from the left you're crossing a lane. I've had to hit the brakes a few times because they go straight over into the second lane where the silver car is.

itZl0dc.jpg
    Try get a photo further down the rd.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Wailin

Seems to me there was a pair of knobs in that clip.

Wailin wrote: »

Seems to me there was a pair of knobs in that clip.
    Care to elaborate

Two more cycling clowns. One had sense https://youtu.be/m7h-rfZEk1Y

• Registered Users Posts: 12,170 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Two more cycling clowns. One had sense https://youtu.be/m7h-rfZEk1Y

Here ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

Sure after an hour and a half he'd probably sobered up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,802 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Dartz wrote: »

he's a local, I'm sure he knows the road.

image.jpg

• Advertisement

Dartz wrote: »

Not if they were boozing while driving.... I've seen this over the years.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users Posts: 27,113 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

^ Last second he hits the left indicator and then veers right....?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Cavan summed up in 3 videos there!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭uncommon_name

Mr Snow wrote: »

Is that in Cavan town?
    Similar happens around there all the time. Usually groups of kids walking down the middle on the uneven surface. They could so easily fall in front of a car. While the parents just watch them or aren't even around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

When the back end of your pantomime horse is at the front...

Car with no indicators goes left, car indicating left goes straight!

Bonus: An auld humpy yoke facing the wrong way on the M2 the other morning

465095.png

vlcsnap-2018-11-01-16h42m54s157.png

• Advertisement

That Corolla spun around I would say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement