Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Way hey, someone will get sleep :) I feckin barely slept today :mad: Any craic?

None at all, fierce exciting here, so it is :rolleyes::p how about yourself, how's work going?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shpud2 wrote: »
    It's really not. I'm so tired of it.

Be proud. You are sticking at it much better than plenty of so called grown ups are. (i may be in that group :o )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    None at all, fierce exciting here, so it is :rolleyes::p how about yourself, how's work going?

It's going ok.. Listening to decent enough tunes and chatting to you guys is good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Be proud. You are sticking at it much better than plenty of so called grown ups are. (i may be in that group :o )

You've got a life though. I haven't.

It's going ok.. Listening to decent enough tunes and chatting to you guys is good..

Always happy to help :D

• Advertisement

You've got a life though. I haven't.

Dude you do indeed have a life.. Photography and drones and saturday nights out. It's hard to see now, i understand that though..

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Always happy to help :D

Ah i don't know where i'd be without you lot here..

Dude you do indeed have a life.. Photography and drones and saturday nights out. It's hard to see now, i understand that though..

Staying up all night and being in pain constantly isn't much of a life.

It's two aspects man, i'm living the same, it's ok to feel terrible sometimes but it's ok to enjoy things too. Have to be gentle with yourself..

It's two aspects man, i'm living the same, it's ok to feel terrible sometimes but it's ok to enjoy things too. Have to be gentle with yourself..

Tonight is one of the terrible feeling nights I think. And with that I bid you two goodnight.

• Advertisement

Mind yourself, see you some point later.

Mind yourself, see you some point later.

You know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah i don't know where i'd be without you lot here..

A lot saner!!!! :P
    Shpud2 wrote:
    Tonight is one of the terrible feeling nights I think. And with that I bid you two goodnight.

Hey Shpud, hope you get some sleep

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    A lot saner!!!! :P

Hey Shpud, hope you get some sleep

I hope so too or else I'll be a zombie in school tomorrow,

Jeebus Ted this is an odd time for you to be around..

Shpud2 wrote:
    I hope so too or else I'll be a zombie in school tomorrow,

Well it is nearly Halloween, it's the season for them

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Well it is nearly Halloween, it's the season for them

That reminds me to look into costume ideas. Anyway seriously I'm out now. Night lads.

Night Shpud.

Have you got your costume sorted Ted?

Have never done anything for Halloween so far, maybe when I return from the dead.

Same as meself so (work crap aside) Hoping to spend it at home watching something online, nice and quiet.

• Advertisement

Haunting of Hill House is a good series if you have Netflix

Might do that.. I'm utterly terrible at watching things :o

Have too many series half watched.

I am going to attempt to watch the first series of game of thrones this winter.. I'll try watch something more current with the missus..

**** me I'm in pain :(

Same, dreading when it gets cold in a few days..

Gentle hugs for all

Stupid maths teacher :mad:

That reminds me to look into costume ideas. Anyway seriously I'm out now. Night lads.

Have you got your costume sorted Ted?

Was trying to look for halloween costumes yesterday, but they're all stupidly expensive for something you'll only wear once

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jeebus Ted this is an odd time for you to be around..

Well it nearly the witching hour and tedo recently started watching a spooky show on netflixs..........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement