Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

Can get pitch standing when search for single tickets but needed tickets in the seats

End up getting 2 of the €144 tickets after continually searching for seating tickets. Mother better appreciate them when gets them at Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Friend of mine got contacted 15 mins ago, not sure if by text or email, offering seated tickets at 144 euro.
    So anyone on a waiting list, check your email and texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,311 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Still shocked at those prices for essentially any good seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

I could only get the 144 tickets as I needed seating. And there was no way I was paying that for anyone! Will chance my arm with the general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Still shocked at those prices for essentially any good seats.

Prices are what was to be expected.
    Have a look at the prices for the UK and Europe,they are higher especially German gigs ,seats go up to 250 euro .

If anything the Golden circle for Dublin is less than expected ,its 120-150 euro elsewhere.

https://www.eventim.de/tickets.html?affiliate=ekm&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=2302829&referer_info=SM-TGP-EV-SCORE_54216&evid=11217991&utm_source=pm.t3ed&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=man.pink.232352965667.20181017&utm_content=&utm_term=appointment20&uid=a22682fbeee16404ee936ee455698ada

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Zardoz wrote:
    If anything the Golden circle for Dublin is less than expected ,its 120-150 euro elsewhere.

Was the Golden Circle on presale earlier? For how much?

Kevwoody wrote: »
    Was the Golden Circle on presale earlier? For how much?

Yes. €99.50 excl. fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

didn't get anything in presale, when search only got seating in section m or l, released tickets but wasn't any improvement.

hope don't regret decision come Tuesday :/

didn't get anything in presale, when search only got seating in section m or l, released tickets but wasn't any improvement.

hope don't regret decision come Tuesday :/

There will be loads more tickets available on Tuesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

There will be loads more tickets available on Tuesday :)

It will be interesting to see how many tickets are allocated to the MCD Presale which starts at 9.00am on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

It's gonna be a shiny platinum world come Tuesday, mark my words! 300 - 500 a ticket "we listened to the fans" Ticketmaster.

boyznoise wrote: »
    It's gonna be a shiny platinum world come Tuesday, mark my words! 300 - 500 a ticket "we listened to the fans" Ticketmaster.

As there are for every big gig. It's not new and it's not surprising.

The recent increase in the number of platinum tickets and the drip feeding of tickets is quite shocking. But we agree to differ, let's leave it at that. Let's see what happens on Tuesday, remember no Seatwave to blame anymore.

The recent increase in the number of platinum tickets and the drip feeding of tickets is quite shocking. But we agree to differ, let's leave it at that. Let's see what happens on Tuesday, remember no Seatwave to blame anymore.

Well you're speculating as to the "number" of platinum tickets as there is no evidence either way of volume so to say its increased is totally baseless without evidence. But yes, let's leave it there.

Hopefully given the size of the venue, most people get sorted for tickets.

Whatever the price, 140 is expensive enough for a face value ticket so you'd hope and assume nobody will buy tickets marked up in multiples! Arguably getting fleeced as is.

I know and you know TM are never ever gonna say how many tickets are held back. Yes it is speculation but TM or should l say Live Nation are a very unsavoury company.

The prices for this are truly shocking was offered 2 seats today for around 300 including fees n they weren't great seats and that's standard price. Seems to be the norm now, gigs in general have become super expensive.

I know and you know TM are never ever gonna say how many tickets are held back. Yes it is speculation but TM or should l say Live Nation are a very unsavoury company.

The prices for this are truly shocking was offered 2 seats today for around 300 including fees n they weren't great seats and that's standard price. Seems to be the norm now, gigs in general have become super expensive.

I'd agree with you that gigs have become super expensive but this gig seems super extortionate. Up there in the price range of Elton John, Rolling Stones and Andrea Bocelli.

Full disclosure, I bought tickets but only because I have a 25% discount but sure I could have passed. It was the first time in a long time I've really been surprised with how expensive an act is (as I'd usually expect it from the other acts I mentioned).

I had to get 2 for my friend's wife came to 213 for both (golden circle). I would have said not a hope this would sell out given the prices and size of the venue, however my opinion has changed. People who never go to a concert are looking to go to this, come Tuesday 9:02 this will be sold out.

what exactly are the platinum tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Platinum are just premium priced tickets "at a price that reflects market demand", or some such nonsense. Official touting, in effect. Steer well clear, unless it sells out and you're desperate to go, but I still wouldn't go near them.
    There are VIP packages for Dublin. There's an early entry ticket that also gets you a laminate and tour gift and the usual "on site staff" on the day. I don't know how much it is. I did see reference to VIP package prices starting at €285 though.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

This one will easily sell out.

Her profile is massive these days.
    Such regular radio airplay.

I'd say she could have done Croke Park.
    Shame there is no chance of a second show.

• Advertisement

Platinum are just premium priced tickets "at a price that reflects market demand", or some such nonsense. Official touting, in effect. Steer well clear, unless it sells out and you're desperate to go, but I still wouldn't go near them.
    There are VIP packages for Dublin. There's an early entry ticket that also gets you a laminate and tour gift and the usual "on site staff" on the day. I don't know how much it is. I did see reference to VIP package prices starting at €285 though.

Plus if platinum tickets don't sell, they get released into general allocation into the gig.

They are the exact same seats as on general sale but in a premium position with all the extra cost going to Ticketmaster. Its a total farce. I'd really hope that when the new law comes in, these tickets will be banned but as they're not on the secondary market, they'll likely get away with it.

Zero difference between standard tickets and platinum. Paid £400 + for 2 Rodger Waters Tickets on Platinum, guy beside me paid 50% less.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I would have said not a hope this would sell out given the prices and size of the venue, however my opinion has changed. People who never go to a concert are looking to go to this, come Tuesday 9:02 this will be sold out.

This was always going to sell out in seconds .Well sell out the initial allocation as no gig ever really sells out.
    The RDS only holds 35k ,Pink is huge ,appeals to both men and women .
    She'd easily sell out 2 nights especially with Christmas on the horizon .

Seats are expensive but there aren't many seats in the RDS so Ticketmaster are pricing accordingly.
    Golden Circle at 106 euro is pretty reasonable ,they could easily charge 150 if they wanted.

Only one night for Ireland is criminal ,MCD are making some horrific decisions the last few years ,Coldplay and U2 one night in Croke Park last year ,yet other acts get 2 nights in venues far too big for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TearFairy

I managed to get 2 seated front row tickets, am so thrilled as so many people haven't managed to get any. But my god the price, had no idea it would be so expensive!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Anyone have a spare MCD code that they don't need can you please pm me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭stesaurus

How do you get a presale code for MCD presale? Anyone know?

stesaurus wrote: »
    How do you get a presale code for MCD presale? Anyone know?

Think you had to register , I only saw on their Twitter that registration had closed so didn't look further into it

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Very interested in attending this, although demand is seemingly much higher than I'd ever have anticipated. Gonna try get them on Tuesday morning, will we have the option of choosing between the pitch or gold circle, or is it just take what you can get?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Very interested in attending this, although demand is seemingly much higher than I'd ever have anticipated. Gonna try get them on Tuesday morning, will we have the option of choosing between the pitch or gold circle, or is it just take what you can get?

You can choose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

I see Tipperary town plaza have put on Facebook they'll be selling tickets in-store, as I'm sure others will. Tipp town plaza gives details that you can take a number before 9am and be called in time so you can wait in their food court (where there's good wifi). now if it was me I'd get there early get a number and a bit of breakfast and once 9am came I'd go online to try and get tickets and just take whichever is offered first.

Advertisement