Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

okidoki987 wrote: »
    2 tickets Block H Row N available from Ticketmaster at..............................€395.00 each plus charges! :eek::eek:
    VIP in case you were wondering, pricey for tickets not even at the front Block or Row.

Those VIP packages are a disgrace. All you get extra is a ticket laminate and a free gift (usually a tote bag) and some nonsense about a private entrance and early entry. Or something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rwald7

I bought tickets in the verified fan presale on Saturday morning. I can’t seem to print them off from my Ticketmaster account, it’s only giving me the option to print the receipt for the transaction. Is anyone else having the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

What delivery option did you select for the tickets?

rwald7 wrote: »
    I bought tickets in the verified fan presale on Saturday morning. I can’t seem to print them off from my Ticketmaster account, it’s only giving me the option to print the receipt for the transaction. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Not to sound stupid but are you sure you didn't get home delivery?

In some cases tickets aren't available to print for a while anyway. For the Rolling Stones earlier this year, it was a month before they were available as etickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rwald7

Nope, definitely selected the ‘print at home’ delivery option.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 HereForNow

Can anyone Dm me a MCD presale code? And are there still tickets available for that presale? I signes up for the fan presale and never got any tickets offered. Its for my mom shes a massive fan and im losing hairs trying to get this for her. Please and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

HereForNow wrote: »
    Can anyone Dm me a MCD presale code? And are there still tickets available for that presale?

It was sold out in a few minutes .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Those VIP packages are a disgrace. All you get extra is a ticket laminate and a free gift (usually a tote bag) and some nonsense about a private entrance and early entry. Or something along those lines.

Don't forget the on-site check-in staff! ;):)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Gonna be alot of unhappy people tomorrow. I am surprised at her popularity shes doing an extra night in Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

No idea why they're putting Pink in the RDS and Bon Jovi in Croke. Should be the other way around with the amount of interest this gig has generated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

rwald7 wrote: »

If you selected the Print at Home option then they probably won't be available to print until later in the New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anyone happen to have Ticketmaster Verified codes for Ticketmaster.co.uk for this? Trying to get two for herself for Christmas for Wembley (we'll be away for the RDS gig).

They are all sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Is it just be or is the bandwagon brigade bigger these days? Tickets are so expensive for anyone who has a song in the charts and then suddenly everyone is a fan. I knew a good few people who saw Guns N Roses who don't even listen to the genre, nevermind the band. God forbid they miss out on the craic.

Add to that, the gimmicky VIP tickets. Double the price and you get a poster or a tour pin.

I see people defending the price of €100+ tickets because the demand or their elaborate stage but I've seen some big bands put on a hell of a show with a great stage setup for €40-50.

The GF will be trying for tickets tomorrow. I managed to get seating Post Malone tickets. €80 for a standing ticket, ridiculous. People know his song in the charts and will jump to go. He played The Academy last year.

Nothing stopping them doing €50-60 shows, especially since they aren't coming with 3-4 other bands. I find the bigger more expensive acts usually have ****e support. We also don't seem to get the usual European tour support bands because MCD want to book someone else nobody likes.

Bit of a rant, but it's such a mess trying to see a gig these days.

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Is it just be or is the bandwagon brigade bigger these days? Tickets are so expensive for anyone who has a song in the charts and then suddenly everyone is a fan. I knew a good few people who saw Guns N Roses who don't even listen to the genre, nevermind the band. God forbid they miss out on the craic.

Add to that, the gimmicky VIP tickets. Double the price and you get a poster or a tour pin.

I see people defending the price of €100+ tickets because the demand or their elaborate stage but I've seen some big bands put on a hell of a show with a great stage setup for €40-50.

The GF will be trying for tickets tomorrow. I managed to get seating Post Malone tickets. €80 for a standing ticket, ridiculous. People know his song in the charts and will jump to go. He played The Academy last year.

Nothing stopping them doing €50-60 shows, especially since they aren't coming with 3-4 other bands. I find the bigger more expensive acts usually have ****e support. We also don't seem to get the usual European tour support bands because MCD want to book someone else nobody likes.

Bit of a rant, but it's such a mess trying to see a gig these days.

In fairness the more expensive the tickets, the less likelihood there is of bandwagoning.

I completely agree on the ticket prices though, they're becoming unsustainable. It's why Taylor Swift bombed last year. Blame the artist though. People blame the promoters but if the prices are consistent across lots of countries, its the artist inflating the price.

For 9/10 big artists, the demand seems to be way over the supply. Something has got to give.

Pink has been around nearly 20 years so there's a lot of longtime fans biting at their first gig so demand will be massive. With first or second time tours like Post Malone though, yeah absolutely there are 'greatest hits' fans as I call them who'll chat for 70 minutes and then watch for 15. Hopefully they won't exist too much at Pink as they can absolutely ruin the gig for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

The bandwagon brigade is definitely bigger these days. There was never this much hype for a Pink gig.
    She played the 3Arena a few years ago without much fuss.

I managed to get tickets on Saturday but getting Pink tickets was never this stressful.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

Word has finally gotten out as to how good the show is.

I've always wanted to go see here. Timings never suited me.
    I was determined not to miss out this time around.

IIRC, the last RDS outdoor gig sold out eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

In fairness to pink she puts on one hell of a show. I have grown up with her music and love her but even I found her a bit pricey especially as I needed seating. But I guess artists are losing money in album sales with streaming these days and so the money is in touring. And we're seeing this reflected in the ticket price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

boyznoise wrote: »
    Gonna be alot of unhappy people tomorrow. I am surprised at her popularity shes doing an extra night in Glasgow.

Its baffling that an extra date was added for Glasgow and Dublin will have a single date with 35000 capacity.
    There is more demand for Dublin than Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Zardoz wrote: »
    Its baffling that an extra date was added for Glasgow and Dublin will have a single date with 35000 capacity.
    There is more demand for Dublin than Glasgow.

I'd say that is MCD's fault. After the Taylor Mess, they are probably playing it safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 cailin06

lambayire wrote: »
    Word has finally gotten out as to how good the show is.

I've always wanted to go see here. Timings never suited me.
    I was determined not to miss out this time around.

IIRC, the last RDS outdoor gig sold out eventually.

I didn't get to go last time either and now that my daughter is a fan of P!nk too, and not quite old enough to be mortified at going to a gig with mammy yet, I was determined to get tickets for us both. I was definitely breaking into a sweat at the price of them though :/

If demand is as high tomorrow there will definitely be a lot of very disappointed people.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

extra date either side

Not possible, it will be one night, she has a gig in Amsterdam on the Sunday before and one in Cardiff on the Thursday after Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Not possible, it will be one night, she has a gig in Amsterdam on the Sunday before and one in Cardiff on the Thursday after Dublin.

Don’t say that!!!!! I’d presale codes for ticket master and MCD (thanks to a boards member ;) )and still couldn’t get a ticket. Have been to her previous shows and it would kill me to miss it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Plenty of bands do 6-7 gigs in a row for in different countries each day for Europe. If the demand was there for Dublin it wouldn't be impossible for her to add an extra date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Don’t say that!!!!! I’d presale codes for ticket master and MCD (thanks to a boards member ;) )and still couldn’t get a ticket. Have been to her previous shows and it would kill me to miss it!

Best of luck in the general sale tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

DaveyDave wrote:
    Plenty of bands do 6-7 gigs in a row for in different countries each day for Europe. If the demand was there for Dublin it wouldn't be impossible for her to add an extra date.

She tours with her family. Adding dates would give her very little time with them and also the stage set up and rehearsal. I can't see it being done. But fingers crossed I'm wrong as she really does seem to be in high demand. I really don't know though why she only planned one Irish date.

• Advertisement

DaveyDave wrote: »

It won't happen.

Every gig on her European tour is at least two days apart from the next gig unless the next gig is in the same venue.

Advertisement