Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

Sorted for gold circle. Who-hoo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,311 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Anglesea Stand / Grandstand - Blocks C-K €144.00

Anglesea Stand / Grandstand - Blocks A-C and L-N €69.50-109.50

Gold Circle €99.50

Pitch €89.50

Tickets are all gone now in this presale (likely more allocation for other sales)

Seated ticket sections re my estimate from picking best available at certain prices but look about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

can someone post the link

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Has anyone gotten any yet? We just have "Sit Tight Still"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

no tickets available it says for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

All gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

BOOM. Got 3 tickets for the pitch, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Hurrache wrote: »
    All gone?
    looks like it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

2 tickets for standing sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sibeen99

Looks like I'll be trying again on Tuesday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

I clicked the link in the text 30 seconds before it started, nothing happened at 9 except a spinning wheel appeared beside the pre sale details. I sat for almost a minute, then exited out and clicked the link again. It asked me for my code straight away then. I'd say a few people were caught out this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

I had pitch or the 144 ones but as they were for my daughter I wanted ones in the stand but they didn't seem to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

looks like it

No luck here!! Gutted! Only trying for seating though as I want to take my 2 girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

Can get pitch standing when search for single tickets but needed tickets in the seats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭A-Train

Looks like they are all gone. I'm so annoyed, I had my Gold circle tickets in the basket for the wife and friends, I then got an error when getting the message to verify my card by text (Mastercard) and it booted me back to the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Got 3 standing tickets!! Delighted, so stressful!

Kevwoody wrote: »
    I clicked the link in the text 30 seconds before it started, nothing happened at 9 except a spinning wheel appeared beside the pre sale details. I sat for almost a minute, then exited out and clicked the link again. It asked me for my code straight away then. I'd say a few people were caught out this way.

Yep, this is where I went wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Got seats for block L I couldn't justify 144. 109 was a bit easier to swallow only down 2 blocks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

This happened me too to begin, got 144 tickets in H and couldn't justify it! Tried again and got my standing tickets

Does anyone know why block i doesn't exist ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭zapper55

Just got two standing tickets after being in the queue for 20 minutes.

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Does anyone know why block i doesn't exist ?

Block I and Row I doesn't exist in nearly all venues because people confuse 1 with I.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

If your looking for standing tickets they only let me buy 1 then I went back in and bought another. It’s silly but it worked if anyone else can’t get 2 together

On the off chance that anyone that got tickets will have an MCD presale code going to waste I would gladly accept it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

I got two standing with no delays! Delighted cos only had my phone on 4G and thought there could be huge demand!

Block I and Row I doesn't exist in nearly all venues because people confuse 1 with I.

That's really interesting thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

got one gold circle no problem, I was logged into ticketmaster before the sale started to check my password and card details were ok so maybe that's how I got it so quick.

The others I'm going with got pitch tickets which I didn't realise til after we'd bought so I could be all by myself but I'll survive

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Kevwoody wrote: »

Yup that was me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Got it! And booked my room for the night!

• Advertisement

Yep I refreshed very frequently after the pre-sale notice changed to 'happening now' and had my tickets with a minute.

Convinced that if you don't refresh it just perma cycles.

Advertisement